• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the user below you! [gevi ckooeis ot cledsyx odms 2day!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
    Neither, I simply can't bring myself to enjoy MOBAs.
    Ninja'd.

Would Jurrasic Park count? I guess it does. I like the idea of the movie more than I like the actual movie though. That makes sense inside my own little personal plane of oblivion my head.
    Titanic is good too, I'm a soppy romantic at heart.

If you could be any video-game protagonist (in their own respective universe), who would you like to be?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
    Without being a person who just says "I don't want to be" to be stubborn, in all honesty, most video games have a surreal amount of danger in them. Examples include (Final Fantasy) which is where I would love to live, but the crazy amount of monsters make it hard.

You certainly wouldn't wanna be living in Bioshock world. Lol.

Uh...

But if I had a gun to my head, I guess I would say Pokémon as it's about as docile as you're going to get. Although you get a couple of world changing villains. (Aqua, Magma, Plasma, Galactic) etc.
    _____

Somniac, whether the next answer is yours or not, I gotta know. Is that sig a live-feed?

QUESTION CONTINGENCY IF YOU'RE NOT SOMNIAC:

What holiday do you wish it was all-year long (Opinionated)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    Well, I'm probably not Somniac. Just in case.
    No, though you're joking, correct? It's from the popular French movie "Amélie".
    Easter.

Hm, if you were given the option to be anyone else, living or dead, at any point in time, who would you be? You don't exist in this theoretical world.

T!M

Years
    I've like to be... any man in the 1920s. Wasn't poor, but wasn't rich. I've heard the roaring 20s were a true time of peace and joy. However, as soon as the Depression hits, I want out.

What's your least favorite type of animal?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
    Spoiler:

What's your least favorite type of animal?

I'd have to say; Chiwawa. They annoy me. I love dogs but.... Ugh Chiwawa's.
    If you had to choose:
    Would you rather lose your sense of Smell & your sense of sight, or your sense of touch and your sense of hearing?

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
    Smell and sight. I could learn echolocation, plus I can't imagine a world without music. But then I wouldn't be able to play rugby...I actually have no idea.

If you could be any height, what would it be?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
    Not 5'0 for sure.

I'd probably go for either 5'4'' to be normal, or 10'.
    I'd tower over everyone and be revered as a god.
    Bow before me tiny beings!

What's your biggest fear?
    Loneliness? Spiders? Drowning in syrup? 10 foot tall girls reigning over you in a terrifying power-craze?

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    The thought of Death? It's probably silly and generic, but... it's probably my biggest one.

What are your thought on where gaming in general is going? More literary, with large RPGs and stories; more simulations; single player or multiplayer prevalence; indie games and possible indie consoles becoming larger than first party developers?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    Simulations and literary are different things. They can prevail alongside eachother.
    There are people who like both, but multiplayer seems to be growing more and more popular.
    I'd take a bit of time to make indie games bigger than first party developers, but I'm sure they could do it. Indie consoles is an interesting idea that could happen if indie games get popular enough.

Spoiler:
    Interesting... no, it's amazing. Unique.
    Spoiler:

Have you ever been to a lodge? If so, why? Was it a fishing lodge? Old folk's? Your own home?

T!M

Years
    I have honestly never been to lodge. I need to get on that.

_________

What was the last thing you did in your kitchen?

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
    I wouldn't want to marry any celebrity.
    1. I'm 15.
    2. They'd probably get a divorce, as many celebrities do.
    3. There'd always be a freaking paparazzi.
    4. I don't know any of them personally, so why the heck would I marry them?

Do you swear? If so, why? (I don't, it's just pointless and vulgar...)

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years
    Hardly ever. I don't normally feel the need for it. More often than not, it's when I am posting lyrics on Facebook.

What was the last movie you loved so much that you went back to the theater to see it again?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Very very rarely. I avoid it when I can, but I have no misgivings with swearing when I'm quoting someone else.

What color are your socks right now? (Goodness, I'm really running out of questions...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back