• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the user below you! [gevi ckooeis ot cledsyx odms 2day!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
    Whoever decided to start techno, in my opinion. Ugh.

Junk food or healthy food?

Edit: We were both beaten, haha. I'd gone to Poland twice, and that was the farthest I've gone.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Depends on the situation for me. If my blood sugar is low, a small amount of junk food is probably good to get it back up. Otherwise, with the exception of potato chips on occasion, I think I eat mostly healthy foods and/or meats.

What is the most things you've had going while multi-tasking?

Years
    Uhhh...4 or 5 maybe? It generally involves homework/watching TV/holding conversations/making food and whatnot.

Do you like Chipotle?

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
    I made my friend think I was dating his girlfriend. It's hilarious because he knew I would never date anyone, but he still ended up believing me. My other friend and I also took an old phone case and threw it on the ground, pretending it was real. We fooled some people XD

Oldest song you listen to?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I made my friend think I was dating his girlfriend. It's hilarious because he knew I would never date anyone, but he still ended up believing me. My other friend and I also took an old phone case and threw it on the ground, pretending it was real. We fooled some people XD

Oldest song you listen to?

Ha, I've done something similar to that. One day I was at a summer party and I had a life proof case when they were fairly new. I dropped my phone in the cooler on purpose a few times and people freaked out. Yeah, trolling irl. :c

Hmm, is Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond old? lol

Alright new question! What's the funniest joke you've heard lately?

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
    Beauty or the beast what? Which do I like better you mean? I dunno, I only know who they are cuz of my sister, hah.

Favourite children's show?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Mew, it's just so adorable, small and cute and don't forget horribly powerful

Favorite album in 2013?

Last edited:

jollyninetails

Emperor of Scandinavia
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2014
    norwegian band. Gåte / Album Iselillja

What kind of pokemon would you create if it was your job to do so?

Last edited:

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I'd like to create a Fire/Dragon evolutionary line that resembles Dromaeosaurid, like with Attack and Speed being it's strongest stats.

What was the last youtube video you watched?

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
    The Baby Bachelor, part 5. Freaking precious XD

Have you heard of the TV series Outnumbered? I'll be your friend if you have, haha.

Nakala Pri

Do you think twerking is disgusting and is for people who crave attention and for people to notice how big their bum is?

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Is that the one that has the joke of Goku calling Piccolo a Yoshi. If it is, I've seen enough of it to know I'm not a fan.

What trading/collectible card games do you play, if any?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back