• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask A Stupid Question

Nakala Pri

Am I sarcastic toad or a pea?

Nakala Pri

Am I a pickle or a loop? 8)

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2021
    You are a shoelace between the teeth of a beaver.

Do penguins enjoy belly dancing at midnight?

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    Due to radical opposition of tiny particles intensifying the flux, particles are forced down in all directions onto all isolated objects within the universe, penguins are able to enjoy their ritualistic festival of belly dances at high moon. Unfortunately due to other worldly conflictions in the past during the time of deer, with fault due to the goddess arthemis who stopped the child of Iphigeneia, the olden penguins method became oppressed. So with a heavy heart each one of the tribal penguins must now give up one of their freshly caught fish. Still even with this minor confliction the festival is still a major event that is loved by all of penguin kind.

Am I your Rhythm Princess?

Nakala Pri

Is this seaweed actually a secret spy who will strangle me in my sleep??!!!

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    Once their was a selfish king who desired to know how much gold was in his crown. But due to the irregular shape of the crown their was no viable method at the time to determine it's volume through mathematics. Consumed by curiousity the noble king went to Archimedes, a man with great intelligence!
    Archimedes humbly accepted the challenge and was at first baffled on how he would calculate the volume of gold. It wasn't until one of his baths that he noticed the water in tub he was in raised when he entered, there the solution became obvious and he realized he could measure the volume of an object by immersing it and measuring how much the water rose.

Thus discovering the principle of displacement, and raising the desire in man to throw heavy objects into formations of water giving us more reason to rock our boats! But, no. No rocking here.

If I dance, will I explode?

Nakala Pri

Why do tornadoes eat flies?

Nakala Pri

Why did the toddler cross the road? 8D

Back