• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask your parents their favorite Pokemon!

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    My mother said Pikachu, in the Pikachu voice, which kind of freaked me out. She doesn't know many other Pokemon anyway, so I'm not surprised. My dad told me to study and stop playing games, so I guess he likes Snorlax.

Years
    I haven't asked for quite a long time, but I know that my dad's favorites were Snorlax (he said that he would make a good one), and "Electrabuzz". My mom liked Psyduck and Jigglypuff. She even used to sing Jigglypuff's song, even for a while after I stopped watching the show.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I went out to ask my mother, and she had this long discussion with me deciding her favorite. The conversation ended with us putting the first Pokemon movie on our wishlist for Amazon, figuring that we need to marathon the first season, and with her favorite Pokemon listed as Bulbasaur. Though it was a tough choice between Bulbasaur, Psyduck, and Gengar.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    The only Pokemon my mother know: Pikachu, so that would probably be her favourite Pokemon.

Cyprium

Maître de la Terre
    Years
    My mom likes Dugtrio and I have no idea as to why.

Actually, I have no idea how she knows what a Dugtrio is.

User19sq

My mom said Celebi. I have no idea how she even knew it's name!

Back