• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Which episode did you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    darkgamerGS said:
    I don't know how to make those buttons you're talking about.
    Yea the button things are like the ones below.
    Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Here is another collage of Asuna/Flannery. As you know, she features in two episodes. The first collage was her first episode and this one was her second. Enjoy! :)

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Charz said:
    Here is another collage of Asuna/Flannery. As you know, she features in two episodes. The first collage was her first episode and this one was her second. Enjoy! :)

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club
    You are good at those.

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Here is the fanfic I said I'd have. Sorry if it's bad, though.

Chapter One: The Fourth Hoenn Gym Leader!

After winning your battle with Wattson with your well-trained Blaziken, you are now on your way to Lavaridge Town to challenge the leader.

"News! There is a new Gym Leader in Lavaridge!" A random newpaper person said.

Curious about the news you have just heard, you grabbed the newspaper and read the article.

"The old gym leader has retired. [Old gym leader's name] had given his job to a new leader named Flannery. She is certain to prove a tough opponent against new trainers." It said.

"Wow, a new gym leader! Hopefully, she'll be a challenge for my Pokemon!" You confidently said as you continued walking.

Two days had passed ever since you had left Mauville City. After going through Mount Chimney and the Jagged Pass, you finally made it to Lavaridge Town. You decided to rest at a Pokemon Center because walking there took a lot out of your energy. As soon as you entered, you saw a crowd of photographers "assaulting" a red-haired gal wearing a black shirt and blue pants. by interview questions.

"How does it feel to be the new leader?"

"Are you planning to surpass the old leader?"

"What is your strategy?"

These were some questions bombarded to the red-haired gal.

"Uh...." She said nervously.

You decided that it was time to let her have her freedom.

"I choose you, Manectric!" You shouted. A doglike Pokemon roared as soon as it got out. You immediately put on some dark, black sunglasses.

"Manectric, Flash!" You shouted. The Manectric let out a bright surge of light that blinded the reporters. While still bright, you quickly ran to the red-haired gal, grabbed her hand, returned your Manectric, and ran out to the spas far outside the Pokemon Center.

"Are you okay?" You asked her.

"Thank you. I thought I'd have to spend the whole day in there." She said, glaring at the confused reporters.

"What's your name?" You asked.

"I am Flannery, Lavaridge's new leader." She introduced. "Who are you?"

"I'm --- (A/N: Put your name in the dashes)." You responded quickly.

"Thanks again, --. Here's your reward." She said as she leaned toward you.

"Uh..." You murmured in confusion.

When close enough, she kissed you on the cheeks.

"I'd better get going!" She said as she ran towards her gym.

You stood there, blushing, your hands on your cheek.

---
    Pretty awful ficcie, right?

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Um, I can't think of any right now, so I guess I'll just ask this: Should Flannery have a more active role in a future Pokemon game and in the TV show? I obviously think Flannery should. She deserves to be in more games and episodes!

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Yes, She is. WHY MUST THEY HAVE GYM LEADERS ONLY HANG OUT AROUND THEIR GYMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????? I mean besides Brock and Misty.

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Yes... Brock and Misty... I have come up with an alternate storyline that involves her nonexistent brother:

Ash beats Flannery. Flannery says she needs to train more to be unbeatable. Her brother takes over for a while. She travels with the group and appears in every episode.

Or...

SPECIAL EPISODE:
    Flannery continues to battle in the gym. Team Magma tries to recruit her. She battles ALL of them. When she almost lost, Ho-Oh appears to finish them off. Maxie tries to capture the Ho-Oh. Flannery helps to prevent Ho-Oh from being captured in return.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    O.o someone in the club gave me bad rep >.> when they meant good i'm sure this is the 3rd time this happened >.< Kool makin a fanfic awsome can't wait to read it!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    darkgamerGS said:
    How do I make one and how do they work?
    Well I got softwere that I use that I can make that kind of stuff.
    You can use them, that's what I made them for. XD

darkgamerGS said:
    Um, I can't think of any right now, so I guess I'll just ask this: Should Flannery have a more active role in a future Pokemon game and in the TV show? I obviously think Flannery should. She deserves to be in more games and episodes!
    I think she should, I mean you have Brock that is a rock gym leader and Misty a water gym leader. So why not have a fire gym leader on the show? Sounds right don't it? XD

PiroMunkie said:
    Sorry Andy, I didn't read the last few pages lol!
    See now I don't even remember what you replied to on what I done posted about. XD

Gardevoir352 said:
    O.o someone in the club gave me bad rep >.> when they meant good i'm sure this is the 3rd time this happened >.<
    Most likely not, I mean you remember what I said about rep points and how it works?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back