• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Which episode did you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Well I got softwere that I use that I can make that kind of stuff.
    You can use them, that's what I made them for. XD

I think she should, I mean you have Brock that is a rock gym leader and Misty a water gym leader. So why not have a fire gym leader on the show? Sounds right don't it? XD

See now I don't even remember what you replied to on what I done posted about. XD

Most likely not, I mean you remember what I said about rep points and how it works?
    .....no XD mostly likely they meant to give me bad rep >.> o who is a flanneryholic in here meanin well a holic about her

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    XD Also, someone on another forum thought of a shipping name for Flannery and me: asunagamershipping!
    Charz said:
    Yes... Brock and Misty... I have come up with an alternate storyline that involves her nonexistent brother:

Ash beats Flannery. Flannery says she needs to train more to be unbeatable. Her brother takes over for a while. She travels with the group and appears in every episode.

Or...

SPECIAL EPISODE:
    Flannery continues to battle in the gym. Team Magma tries to recruit her. She battles ALL of them. When she almost lost, Ho-Oh appears to finish them off. Maxie tries to capture the Ho-Oh. Flannery helps to prevent Ho-Oh from being captured in return.
    OMG, I am LOVING those ideas! She could have a brother, I don't know. I wish I knew.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    darkgamerGS said:
    Someone here (Not gonna mention names) called me a Flanneryholic. I think that would be me then.
    for givin rep? meh i know who it is! XD a brother well i t can't be boys they love her wat about a sister?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I think that it would be alright if Blaine was her Granfather but if he was Flannery might look different and I don't want that.

Pokemon_Veteran

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    It's alright. At least you can still get on. who saw the Japanese Flannery episodes? I tried to download them, but the first time I tried, my dad came in and ruined it, and the second time, my Internet cut off my itself! I think I know what I did wrong. I'll try again, but I really don't wanna bother Toto again just to download something and not have results.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    That was... random... and off topic. At least there's the English episodes next year. But what if they take out a lot of the good parts (Tell me they edit out Brock asking Flannery out!)

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    I am officialy a Brock hater because of that.Here's proof (Punches myself for posting this)
    Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back