• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AT's Pixel Art

Years
    Hi there. Been spriting about a year. Yeah. Here's my art. :] Please don't use them anywhere without my permission unless you're using a recolor.

Fused:
    Spoiler:

From left to right:Mr. Puff Puff, Amegradon, 18-bit the BloodBat, Bulbahita, Chinfish, Dodrios, Gliglee, Butterblob, It, Principio, Volterupt, Wybat, Eeveegg

Recolored:
    Spoiler:

From left to right:Holy Feebas!, Shadow Pseudo-legends, Shadow Croconaw

Revamped/Devamped:
    Spoiler:

From left to right:Gold > RS Elekid, Gold > RS Snubull, RB > RS Ekans, RB < RS Ekans, RB < RS Barboach, RB < RS Marshtomp

Chao
    Spoiler:

From left to right:Blastoise, S. Croagunk, Meowth, Misdreavus, Paras, Slaking, S. Staraptor

Edit:
    Spoiler:

From left to right:Atomic Torkoal, Midget Dodrio, M&LSS-style Tentacool

Other:
    Spoiler:

From left to right:Tate and Liz Morph, Maxie Morph, Scratch Zen Legendary, Lass DT Morph, Scratch Fire Starter

I'm not exactly the best ever, but whatever. Yah. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    I love the Tate and Liz Morph! Thought the beck on Tate could use some help. *Or maybe I just don't like the becl there. XD*

The fisrt fusion has awsome shades. o__O

You're good AT!

~A.R

Years
    Thanks, Anna! I had some trouble with Tate, so he's not too great. And, thanks on the shading comment. No simple cut-and-paste fuses for me.

And for yall Pheonix Wright fans, I was feeling... Inspired.

AT's Pixel Art

Not my best work. xD

----

I hope what I'm doing is okay. If not, do whatever you need to do, mods. Kinda new here.

NEw stuff:
    AT's Pixel Art
    AT's Pixel Art
    AT's Pixel Art
    AT's Pixel Art
    AT's Pixel Art

From left to right:Celibeast, Weereep, Flafuna, Beephilous, Scratch flying squirrel Pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    No, double posting isn't allowed. Use the edit button on the lower right of your post, or wait for someone else to post.

*merge*

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Wait I thought it was when updating with new content, not just saying something? Oh well, anyway AT your sprites are good, shading isn't bad. The butterfree gengar fustion is a bit odd. I like the eggecute fusion alot, it is really cool. YOur revamps are amazing as well, the shading is awesome. YOur did a good job at it.

Years
    Thanks~ About the Butterfree/Gengar, I was just bored, so, yah. ANywho, I have a new sprite: Zangoose as kNights!

AT's Pixel Art

A request from my brother. I spent about a half hour working on this, and I'm pretty proud myself. All colors are custom except for the white.
    (And, yes, he's supposed to only have two fingers.)

Years
    Pssst... It is spelled NiGHTS, not kNights.

Anyway, your spriting is pretty good. Your fusions look great. The shading is blended wonderfully. The shapes of each one are good, too. Now, the second one is a little wierd, because the front leg looks a little deformed. Your recolors are good, but I won't go into too much detail (Mainly because recolors are easy). Your revamps are excellent. You converted the shading style almost perfectly. My only complaint is that Elekid's head looks shiny, because of the use of the brightest color. Your devamps look good. You kept the size down and you stayed with the 4-color palette, which is very good. Everything in the "Other" category looks great, except that black thing. The shape is pretty bad, and it's features could be improved. The Zangoose NiGHTS is really good. The clothing has just the right amount of detail. My only complaint is I would have used Gallade as a base instead.

Anyway, nice work, and keep on spriting.

Back