• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attack of the Legends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I heard thunder off in the distance, and the creatures suddenly went off towards it. I decided to reveal myself.

"Cythoh!" I said, appearing next to them (translation: Greetings!)

OOC: How about all trainers just have a pokecom (device that's pokegear +pokenav with a pokemon translator included) to make communication easier?

Years
    "nice to meet you" I said, checking out the Scyther. come to think of it, I had never seen a Scyther that looked quite like that... I had a feeling that my pokedex would be of no help what so ever..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: From here on, quotes will be in the english language.

"I don't know anything about this place, I was oping you could tell me. Last time I checked, this place was all underwater, and none of the strange creatures like you were around. Even the pokemon have changed! If it would help to know, I came from that place over there." I said, and pointed towards Devon corp, where they were known to regenerate pokemon fossils.

Years
    "that does explain a lot actually" I said, looking over. "that place is known between me and my friends as the fossil ressurection center. we go there to use any fossils we find, and bring it back to life..." I said, thinking... if he was talking about this place being a sea... where were my books when I needed them...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I did an anime style fall, but then remembered to keep my wings flapping before I hit the ground. I flew back up again and said "Bring back to life? You mean I've been dead?! ...How remarkable." I looked around for a moment, then asked "How long does does one have to be dead to become a- what did you call it? oh yes, how long does it take to become a fossil?"

Years
    "several million years" I said. A beedrill came over, unhapppy with my flygon's presence. Flygon completly forgot I was on it's back, and knocked me off when he used his Fire Blast to chase the Beedrill away. "not again" I muttered...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I dove down and caught the creature, and flew up to the one it was riding.

"How remarkable, I guess that would explain the changes. By the way, what sort of pokemon are you?" I asked her.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    Name:Kiri
    Pokemon/trainer: Ditto
    Looks: Never in real ditto form, usually a white mightyena with blue eyes, and silver triangular marks under her eyes.
    Personality: Quiet, calm, easy to be friends with, sort of wise

Years
    "this is going to be interesing" I said, thinking "I'm called a human. our species haven't been around for very long... comparing to the planet's history. When another human sees me, they call me a pokemon Trainer. that means I raise pokemon for battle. like the Flygon" I said, looking at it. "others, like the ones in that building, are called scientists. they are working on all sorts of stuff in there, and not even I know all of it. Forgive me if it sounds like I'm babbeling"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Of course not, this place is very confusing, I'm grateful for anything you can tell me."

I loked around for a moment, then remembered I was still carrying her, so I set her on her Flygon.

"You raise pokemon for the purpose of battling? I think perhaps I could learn much more from you. Would you mind if I joined you as one of your pokemon?"

Years
    "sure! just don't get left behind, I tend to be kind of blind that way" I said. "I need to check out what caused that explosion. I think it was caused by psychic powers, but i'm not sure" I finished.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back