• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attention Seeking Blog Entry

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • For the first part, at first I thought you were a troll... no lie. xD Now, like... I've been talking to you through twitter and you seem like THE MOST AMAZING PERSON IN THE WORLD. Like literally, I enjoy our convos. :)

I don't have anything to ask. Just wanted to get the first part cleared up. :P

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • A sweet guy, a very smart and courteous gentleman, and someone who's heart is in the right place. Open, honest, but not trusting. Though I don't know think you should feel the need to distance yourself from others.

What are you doing for christmas? [/random]

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    You're a romantic youth whose purity is well hidden beneath claims of world domination.

Years
  • Kura;bt81717 said:
    A sweet guy, a very smart and courteous gentleman, and someone who's heart is in the right place. Open, honest, but not trusting. Though I don't know think you should feel the need to distance yourself from others.

What are you doing for christmas? [/random]

Visiting Abnegation and then during the new year I believe my parents are going on holiday so I'm going to try and arrange that PC house party that's been long overdue now.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • :cc I'll be at Will's for a week after New Years and in Brighton over Christmas so.. hope you plan it on a good day that I'm available! If not we need to arrange like.. another London Saturday get-together or something!

Back