• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event [AUDIENCE SIGN UP NOW] PokeCommunity's Big Brother [POKEMON]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
No need for banner imo I could if I felt like it but I'm v fussy with what I like so it's better blank lol

Gogo find people tho :)

Years
I haven't actually been involved in this forum, but I'd like to be a housemate in 4th gen if that's okay.

I'm still relatively new and this seems like a good way to get a little involved.

Also a reason to go check out the 4th gen forums. :) It is my favorite gen.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ok, we didn't get our quota but doesn't mean the game can't properly start!

Big Brother has told me that right off the bat you'll need to nominate someone for eviction. Those evicted will become audience members.

You'll need to copy and paste this sentence:

Person you would like to nominate for eviction:

As to who to nominate, up to you (don't like their username, don't like their forum, etc, completely your decision!) Nominations WILL be private some weeks... this week nominations are public. :)

You have 48 hours from now to complete nominations. Anyone who doesn't nominate another member will get 1 nomination point. The three with the most nomination points will be put to the audience where they will decide who to evict. You may nominate ANYONE I've quoted in this post except for Waterproof, who has immunity. Waterproof however will still have to nominate.

I haven't actually been involved in this forum, but I'd like to be a housemate in 4th gen if that's okay.

I'm still relatively new and this seems like a good way to get a little involved.

Also a reason to go check out the 4th gen forums. :) It is my favorite gen.

I'll be registering as a housemate of the Sun and Moon forum. Also user waterproof convinced me to join.

I'll sign up as an audience member as well.

I'd like to sign up as a housemate representing Pokemon Gaming Central

Housemate- Second Gen please? I wanted Challenges but i waited too long to login aha
:3

wheeee~

Housemate, Pokémon General!!

I'd like to sign up as a housemate representing Fifth Generation, please!

I'm going to sign up as a housemate and represent Challenges!

why the hell not

I'll represent the Third Generation if you don't mind :x

All right, I can see this. I feel like this'll have a touch of a Total Drama Island feel to it. Anyways, I'm hopping on this bandwagon, too.

I will be signing up as a housemate, representing the ROM Hacking Forum.

First!

I'm going to sign up as a housemate, representing the Sixth Generation forum!

Is this how you sign up?

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
The main problem for me is that I'm not too familiar with my fellow competitors'...quirks, and I don't want to vote one out just because of some ridiculous reason.

I'll think about this.

Psyche. Decided on LadyLucina, who can prove to be a threat...especially against Mr. Game and Watch.

No offense.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You can roll a dice, I don't mind. Decide whatever way you think but remember the final decision IS up to the audience. So essentially they have the hard task. C: And if nobody votes... that means that everyone except you will be up for eviction, at least this way you have some slight control.

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
Years
Aw Waterproof... </3 No worries though. But I'd rather not get evicted at the start of all this.

Person you would like to nominate for eviction: Lycanroc

Sorry dude, it's so hard to pick someone for eviction, especially when no one really did anything to tick off the other competitors.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Person you would like to nominate for eviction: CUTIEFLY!!!

sorry bb i like you and all but i have to choose someone

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Person you would like to nominate for eviction: Rivvon

random name picker with names i didnt recognize, also sorry if i do know you i didnt feel good so i didnt look at who the names were.

Years
Person you would like to nominate for eviction: Rivvon

I'm going to blame DyingWillFlareon. :p Sorry, I'm not really familiar with anybody so I just voted whoever the last person voted for.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Person you would like to nominate for eviction: Lycanroc

no looking for reasons at this stage yall there are none

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If the others do not vote it's looking to be CUTIEFLY!!! Rivvon and Lycanroc up for elimination. Only you can change their path!

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Person you would like to nominate for eviction: LadyLucina

Sorry :c But Lucina is placing higher than Ike in the Fire Emblem poll currently... I gotta support Ike.

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
Years
Lucina is placing higher than Ike in the Fire Emblem poll currently... I gotta support Ike.

Fire Emblem poll? Interesting... What's the poll for? Would this have anything to do with Fire Emblem Heroes?

Also, I don't blame you for supporting Ike. I really like Ike as well. One of my all time favorite Lords.

Nevertheless, that's two votes for me getting evicted. Yikes.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
Person you would like to nominate for eviction:
Cutiefly

Sorry, nothing personal

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Fire Emblem poll? Interesting... What's the poll for? Would this have anything to do with Fire Emblem Heroes?

Also, I don't blame you for supporting Ike. I really like Ike as well. One of my all time favorite Lords.

Nevertheless, that's two votes for me getting evicted. Yikes.
It is indeed the Fire Emblem Heroes poll. The top female and male character each get a special outfit for Heroes.

And honestly, at this point I'd rather vote for someone to make everyone have 2 votes, than vote for someone and make them the only one with 3.

Back