• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    No...your last four PMs were from friends, the last PM I got from a friend was in...May...XD

I sent you a PM on July 29th you fool. ;_;

Sorry, felt I needed to comment on that. XD;

I have pink eye again ya'll. <__< It's ridiculous with how often I contract stupid little diseases..

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    ...and what exactly is pink eye?

It's like...an infection of the eye or something like that. It's really contagious until you get antibiotics and stuff. Sometimes it can make you feel sick or your eye(s) can feel sore, but I feel fine right now, so I guess I got off easy. :x

I guess they call it "pink eye" because your eyes can get kind of reddish and stuff. .-.

~Kelsey

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    It's like...an infection of the eye or something like that. It's really contagious until you get antibiotics and stuff. Sometimes it can make you feel sick or your eye(s) can feel sore, but I feel fine right now, so I guess I got off easy. :x

I guess they call it "pink eye" because your eyes can get kind of reddish and stuff. .-.

~Kelsey

That sounds alot like what I had.

ms.different

New Trainer Of All Pokemon
    Years
    yeah. but its best if you sleep on the side of the pink eye.like, if its your left eye, sleep on your left side. otherwise, youll get it in the other eye too.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I don't move around as much as I used to, but I think it would still be impossible for me to stay in a set position for longer than a couple of hours. XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    It takes me forever to find a comfortable position to sleep in. And then when I do find a comfortable position, I end up moving from it 5 minutes later. XD So I can't imagine how much I move around when I actually am asleep~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back