• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<>< August Daily Chit-Chat ><>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Regarding name changing, do you support Jedi_Amara being allowed to change her name to _RAPE_RABBIT_ or _GLOMP_HARE_? (Yes, I know she's now going by the name of Pochama, but for the purposes of this discussion...yeah. XD)

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    No, they didn't support it. She asked for the name change and they refused so she made a little petition and put it her signature.

...and I'm watching Thunderbirds for the first time in ages. XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Dawg 2005 said:
    No, they didn't support it. She asked for the name change and they refused so she made a little petition and put it her signature.

...and I'm watching Thunderbirds for the first time in ages. XD

XD I remember when me and my friend went to the cinema to watch the Thunderbirds movie, we called them the men with lipstick ^__^

I go back to school sometime in September, we didn't even get a date when we're supposed to go back X_x

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    So how many weeks is that in total you have off altogether?

Me and my friend nearly fell a sleep half way through the film, in the next half we didn't bother watching it so we just talked through the rest of it XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I'll have a total of 8 weeks of this time. =D

Oh, I thought it was okay. I wish I had a car like that Lady person thingy. XD

*Has just downloaded the theme tune* XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back