• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

August MOTM Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Mm, Eli, the Swablu like me. They wouldn't peck me. *Swablu turn around and head straight for Andy* See?

How did I get dragged into this? XD

Toothache said:
    It's amazing, I got best newcomer last month, and now almost nothing... it's like I'm famous one day, and everyone's forgotten about me. :-(

Yeah, I know what you mean...even for my standards.
    Dropping from around 40 votes to 16 is not what I call a "great improvement". XD

I'm might vote soon. I see that remaining neutral on this isn't gonna get me anywhere.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • *huggles everyone* Hewwo everyone! ^^

And to my surprise...*looks at all the votes*...I have more votes than I've recieved any other month! YAY! XD

I think the next month should include, Most huggable member.

Just an idea... I have alot of new stuff for the next month that I think are neat ideas...*shrugs*...just thought I'd just the idea above by you guys.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Err... is ^^NICK^^ gonna be back soon to count the votes? This is the longest I've ever seen a MOTM run. O.o

Years
  • Usually I go here because my signature/avatar just screams that I know a lot about Pokemon Manga in PC... XD

(and yet so many people don't notice...)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I'm not sure who's doing September. O.o;;

^^NICK^^ is up for November I think... or was it October...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Um, I guess the voting thread can be closed. I'll start counting the votes as soon as possible, and I am reserved for October (Yayy! -_-)

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I need it. I forgot how it feels to do this, ohmygoshness. But, I have to, since I volunteered. I am not sure if I'll do it for October though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back