• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

August MOTM Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
Years
  • The only vote I'm expecting is the one from Nick. o.O Either way though, it's was quite good to come in 2nd for the best new member, and weither I get anything this time or not, I'll still be happy. ^_^ (tsk, that was lame short speech.. <_<)

~Blade~

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • *sigh* i just realized that a lot of the people who have voted for me last time havent voted for me this time....i feel deprresed...... is it me? or something else? if its me im really sorry if i hurt any of your feelings
    ^^ just to clarify

--Eli

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    I got 1 vote thats as many as I got last time lol, last time I was voted for best Avy this time was for favorite Male ^.^.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    What happened? I was satified with the first few votes but during the rest of the thread, I didn't see my name aywhere? So far I got only 8.
    Come on, keep them coming. :P

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • @Kayleigh:

I looked at your votes quickly, and I noticed you have 5 people listed for Favorite Female Member... but you're only allowed 3. >.o

Just thought I'd let you know~

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I know! I went ahead and added extras, just so some people would not be left out. They don't have to be counted, though. I'm just letting some people know! ^_^; I still most likely left a lot of people out, anyways... They were just rushed votes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back