• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Auras and Sea Drifters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

• I still have a ton of Phione, and a bunch of Riolu, so feel free to ask for some!

Hey there!
    I bred far too many Phione and Riolu, and now I don't have room for
    any more breeding projects!

So I'm giving them away!
    The Phione are all random natures, and the IVs are nothing special. (Masuda Method)
    The Riolu are all either Adamant or Jolly, with 2-4 perfec
    t IVs.
    They have accidental egg moves, like quick attack, and they're in Quick balls.

Since this is a giveaway, you can give me anything,
    but if you have spare HA Poké
    mon, I certainly wouldn't mind them. ;)

Also, if you want a specific nature, please specify which one in your reply!

My Friend Code is: 3952-7216-0467, and my IGN is Kyora. :mew:
    (And, please don't PM me, as my inbox tends to fill up quickly)

ALL HA RIOLU ARE MALE.
    THE FEMALES HAVE NO HA AND ARE 3IV.

Please leave a Review Here when we've finished trading!

Also, I know Riolu is the Emanation pokémon, but that sounded too weird...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    I'll gladly take a Phione off of your hands, I have quite a few hidden ability pokemon (Fletchling, Froakie, Vulpix, Charmander, Shellder, to name a few). I can even give it pokerus for you!

FC: 5386-9443-3823
    IGN: Acecoon

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Nature does not matter to me one bit, lets set up a time to trade. I'm free pretty much whenever, but I should let you know that my Private messages aren't working recently so just send me a time and your timezone. I'll add your FC now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    yeah I get off work between 3 and 4 CST so I will be on at 5 pm EST at the latest, so register me and we will trade tomorrow. Do you want a male or female Vulpix?

Venun

Hoarding since 1985
    Years
  • Ï'd love to get one of those Phiones if possible! ^-^
    My FC is 006118248178, I do have access to pokemon these days (non-legendary), so if you need anything else let me know :)

Years
  • So yesterday I was going to trade for one of your Phione, but my connection was going awry so we didn't get to. Getting back to you from then...how would you like a 5 IV Female Modest Deino with Earth Power for it?

Years
  • Ï'd love to get one of those Phiones if possible! ^-^
    My FC is 006118248178, I do have access to pokemon these days (non-legendary), so if you need anything else let me know :)

Sure! Let me know when you can trade. Do you care what Nature you get?

Ready to trade when you are Kyora

Sorry, my 3ds was acting really weird... I can trade soon, but if not, tomorrow should work, around 5-6 pm, EST?

So yesterday I was going to trade for one of your Phione, but my connection was going awry so we didn't get to. Getting back to you from then...how would you like a 5 IV Female Modest Deino with Earth Power for it?

:o Wow! That would be great! Thanks so much! I can trade soon, as in a few minutes. ;)
    Do you want a specific Nature?

Years
  • :o Wow! That would be great! Thanks so much! I can trade soon, as in a few minutes. ;)
    Do you want a specific Nature?

Sure! I bred quite a few back when I had a brief shot at MM'ing for one back in February, so I don't mind. Gotta make sure my connection's working, though...

And no, I don't request any specific nature; I only really want it for my Pokédex.

Years
  • Hey =) I'll just take 1 Phione, don't care about the nature.

FC: 0791-3095-8838

Alright, I'll get you added then!

Sure! I bred quite a few back when I had a brief shot at MM'ing for one back in February, so I don't mind. Gotta make sure my connection's working, though...

And no, I don't request any specific nature; I only really want it for my Pokédex.

Oh, alright :)

@Everyone Well, I'll get online now, so let's trade! ^^

Years
  • Sorry for the delay, I forgot that my dad changed the encryption code to our house's Wi-Fi while I was away at college. But I figured it out. (My IGN = Scott, in case you don't catch that)

But thank you very much for the Phione, and being patient with me and all. :)

Years
  • No problem, and i've had the Shiny Charm since February, but thanks on that too.

Also I see what you did with that Solrock, for a second it made me think I had signed off when you wanted to trade it. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back