• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Auto pokewalker AKA pokerunner

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
    Pokewalker Cheat :)

I was really bored and one day I tired to figure out how to unlock new trail really fast. I tired shaking tapping and even to my dog. Shaking and tapping didn't work and my dog is lazy >_>. So one day I tired to use my ceiling fan i took duck tape and taped it to my fan turned it on high and left it there for an hour and holy cow it WORKED! I was shocked but I figured out how it works you have to keep a rythem and keep it same passe to make it work. I just thought I would leave my findings here to help out the fellow community on how to get steps fast. ;)

Subject

Gardevoir Masta!
    Years
    I was thinking of doing that lol...Did Nintendo really think kids would run with these? or just shake them...im shakeing mine right now get meself a musclely arm!

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    lol shaking works if you shake it for every 10mins its what i do but i put it in my pocket while riding my bike and racked up alot of steps

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
    Well I can now use my fan so much easier to get the watts. I think that they tempted to try to keep you from shaking them but sorta don't work some times it does. But I'm not sure why I got my ceiling fan to work better.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    ... And so the many method of PokéWalker cheats continue. XD; Seeing as there is already a thread to discuss the many different methods of getting step counts on the PokéWalker, I'll just merge this one with that to continue the topic.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I found a way to use an Iphone to get the steps, I don't know if I am allowed to post the Apps name, but it is a vibrating massage app, aka constant vibrations. So, if you find where the vibrations are the most, and place the pokewalker there (tape it or position it so that it wont shake off) then you can get about 5000 steps/hour, only problem is it is noisy and you waste your phone battery

Subject

Gardevoir Masta!
    Years
    I was thinking of doing that but with the xbox indie game rumble massage and tape it to it.lol

^.hydro

Missingno's Homie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I'd hate to see you learn to spell suit properly. And for going to work with a pokemon pedometer on. I'm sure you'll get that promotion. Just tell your boss you'll trade his 8-year old son your level 100 pikachu.
    hahahahahahaha XD thats great

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Me and my mate were playing with it in physics and our teacher caught us with it.
    over the course of the lesson he helped up by teaching us (and the class) how it worked from a physics perspective.
    In plain english: It works by repedative, rythmic motion.... keeping it in a constant, steady movement.

Mwah. A+. I wish I had a Pokewalker lesson is physics...

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Mwah. A+. I wish I had a Pokewalker lesson is physics...

It was hilarious, the whole hour we did nothing whilst our teacher tried to 'crack' it. luckily he didnt know about pokemon. phew. By the time the bell rung i had many steps and a sound way to make quck steps. but walking seems to be the best way.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    i attached mine to the end of a fin on my fan and just turned it on low. i didnt use high cause im afraid the weight difference will cause high pressure on the plastic and break the fin inevitably scaring me to death =(

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    I got a new pad for StepMania (open-source DDR) yesterday. I played for a few hours with my pokewalker on me and got a bunch of watts. It might not be a lazy cheat, but I kind of felt like I was cheating since I was getting rewarded for playing another video game. :v

Subject

Gardevoir Masta!
    Years
    I have found a new way and it works wonders! Heres a step by step.

Things you need: Pokewalker (dur) and an XBOX 360 and a controller for it oh and tape.

1. Ok once your on xbox live you will need to go to the market place.
    2. Then go to indie games.
    3. Find "Remote Massage" download that.
    4. Get your tape and tape it to the handles of the controller(and if you have plug and play use that bat dies faster with this on)
    5. Go do something for an hour :p

i left it on last night and got 93520 steps 4696 Wats

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    I strap mine to myself at work. Did that for the past week and unlocked the second to last path on Friday. All I have left is one more, but it doesn't say how many Watts to open. My guess is that it's for the Yellow Forest, but I could be wrong. Any ideas?

Don't you get Yellow Forest from an event?
    :?

Anyway, since I never risk my Pokewalker by taking it to school, AND I almost never go outside (I am very picky when it comes to friends), I usually shake it at a "jogging" pace, and surprisingly, it actually works. (Once Spring Break ends, I'm gonna start taking it to school.)

Back