• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Auto pokewalker AKA pokerunner

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I take mine with me to school and out to appointments or if I go shopping, and I still only get about 1400-2000 steps a day on average. That isn't a lot, but I get enough watts to fill up my extra space with Pokémon and a few leftover items. There isn't much I could do beyond that, considering 90% of my time at school is me sitting on my butt for six hours.
    If I was super interested in getting certain Pokémon or whatever I could see using a different method to get the steps. I get plenty of exercise, but I prefer to ride my bike, and there's almost no way I'd feel safe attaching the Pokéwalker to my spokes. But, since I'm not super crazy about that, I'll worry about it when I get there.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I just went back to school and how people only get aroun 1500 to 2000 when they go is wierd. I got over 5000 just from going to school. I am about to go out again so I think on average I will easily get over 10k a day.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I walk mine (lol running around campus gets you enough steps . and also when I had still spring break i made some exercise ^^ one week ago I also had to go back home and get some banlk business done between two lectures and get back again to uni. and I got 13k steps. the next day I had to go collect various stuff , and I got 17k steps. I get 2000k alone when I stay at home during a day.
    I have mine clipped to my left jeans pocket.

Back