• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Automated Restrooms

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Well... There is an advantage with automated stuff in the bathrooms. You have less chance to catch a virus because in a regular bathroom, everybodies touches stuff and it's dangerous. You could become sick. <~

@ Mizuki: ... Well it is gross. ^^'

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Actually, the dirtiest thing in a bathroom has been proven to not be the door knob, the stall door, the sinks, or even the toilet seat.

It's the floor. ;<

So they need an automatic floor disinfectant to really get rid of them bacteria.

But, my school is so old, we might as well have outhouses. < <; So, not automatic stuff here. I love airport bathrooms though. It's fun to mess with the automatic stuff. *if you ever see a strange weird-o girl messing with the equipment at an airport, it just might be me.* xDD

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    Ugh, I hate the sinks, when I'm at the theaters I'll be standing there for minutes keeping on washing my hands, and because I just got out of a movie all the guys are in line to wash their hands. It's really embarrassing >_>.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    XDDDD Oh man. All of these posts are making me laugh. XD
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Yeah, I hate the automatic toilets. THEY NEVER FLUSH D: And when they do I'm still using it and it scares the crap outta me.
    I hate the automatic sinks 'cuz you can never get enough water XP. I spend like 10 minutes getting the soap off XP
    I like the automatic turbo dryers though ^^ It's fun to watch your skin go flabby. :3 And I also like the auto paper dispensers 'cuz they are so easy to trick lol. Just wave at it and then pull on the paper slightly. Then wave again. XDD I can actually get enough paper to get my hands dry that way. ^^

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I like them... except if they don't work and people look at you... XD

mvtm

Years
    Here in Venezuela where i live.. to find automated toilets its quite impossible.None of the areas that i ve visited here (AND..i live in the capital) got that piece of tech.Exept the departure area on the airport. So Venezuela should be a paradise to those of you who dont like automated restrooms :P

Now as for me..
    Automated Toilets are ok
    Hand Dryers are sweet
    Sinks are a pain !! <--- Thats the part i dont like.

Mostly because Sinks timing is pretty short.
    The reason why i like them,its because in overpopulated cities there can be a bunch of people without manners and dont flush their toilet.. and thats disgusting.. and there are some who rush,or ones that forget.By having automated restrooms companies can cut costs in cleaning since.. it is supposed to be left ..huh cleaner.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    My country doesn't have automated toilets anywhere except for the "American School", a small rest house where all the buses stop when you are traveling to Chittagong and the airport! It would definitely be nice to actually have automated toilets in the public ones...

The only bathroom I like to go to is the one in my house! Clean, Clear and Safe (CSS!!! XD)!
    The reason is, the public toilets here in my country are a thousand times worse than those ships that carry garbage (We don't have them either!) The people who use them, leave without flushing it. They leave everything there O_O" ... Sadly, the next person just uses it and leaves, then the next does the same and so on...By now you have the entire toilet filled... (To those who are actually thinking what it's like. May God bless you XD)

Fortunately, I went there once, when I was 8, and I swore to never enter another one again, and so far, I have kept my promise! (Yay! X3) So yes, Automated toilets would be GREAT to have in the Public places!

I didn't use automated toilets though. The only ones are at "American School" (Offtopic: A school made using everything imported from America...Kinda weird.) and the airport. I used the automated sink and the automated dryers. They rock! XD

I didn't know they would be automated, so I tried to find a button to turn it on...I put my hand in under the faucet and tada, I made a discovery, it started pouring water until I took my hand away. But the dryer was fun. I like to play with them everytime we go to that rest house! =P (I wrote so much? O_o")

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hand dryers are fun..and they save trees >D
    I HATE automatic sinks..they never seem to work for me..I always use a sink someone before me was using and even then it doesn't last too long @_@;

Toilets scare me period.While in Tenessee I was at a rest spot and it took like 10 minutes later for the thing to flush.It scared the living crap outta me cause I was the only one in the bathroom .3.; [8:30 p.m]

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Too much or too less in those freakin' annoying restrooms.

One time, I stuck my gum on the autmated sink motion detector, and it ran for a while.

The soap dispenser? I put my hand in front of it rapidly, let all the soap out, and VIOLA!!!!!
    Bubble STORM IN TEH BATHRUUM

Ah, good time.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I hate every automated thing except the dryers. The dryers are the only good thing. But i don't go in to Public toilets that often. So I'm not to bothered.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Automated Toilets are understandable because some people are either too lazy to flush themselves, or they wouldn't want to touch the flusher because it's beeen pissed on.

Automated sinks are reasonable because some people think they're cool leaving the sink on and wasting water and for those who are complaining that auto sinks don't give you enough time, you must be stupid because it's easy for me and it's the push ones that don't give you enough time!!

Automated dryers are fun.

Automated paper dispensers. Ok, that we can do without. As if it's that hard to grab paper (unless you lost your hands or are paraylized but that's where the dryers come in)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Came across an automated soap dispenser the other day. It was the foam soap. It was plain liquid soap. So instead of pressing down the pump, you just stick your hand under and it'll squirt. And that sounds weird. :x Anyway, it was annoying because it wouldn't put enough soap on. You'd have to take you hand away and bring it bake to reactivate the sensor. But, you couldn't just move it slightly. @@ Very annoying.

donpatchi-risu

おおきりす
    Years
    Automated Toiletries are NOT High school-Proof!!
    they installed some auto-toilet thing over at WF in the bathroom by the seniors (seniors always get the cool stuff) and it sort of broke, something about glass, im not shure, it was on the first floor by the library. now the boys side is closed, they're too lazy to fix it. idk if they did, the school year hasn't started.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Auto Toilets are good especially in schools and restaurants because there always nasty. The dryers are not needed because you can dry your hands quicker if you do it your self

:t354:TG

Back