• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Automatic Trainer Card Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diocese

BUTCH
Years
  • -3-Color Blue
    -3-Your Trainer Name BUTCH
    -3-Your Trainer ID Number 00555
    -3-Total Playtime (all PKMN games in 50d:12h:30m)
    -3-Pokedex Info (Caught / Seen)
    -3-Favorite PokeBall (superman)
    -3-Favorite Pokemon Type (water & thunder)
    -3-Pokemon games NOT completed (RBY GSC RSE FRLG)
    -3-An Avatar/trainer, or pokemon (C:\Documents and Settings\ryan\My Documents\ryans-backup\part2\btoy_jr\my picture)
    -3-A team of 6 Pokemon (006)
    -3-Any suggestions? all right

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2007
    nice! really good! ur better than me! i suck... no1 wants mi tcards... they suck... i suck... waaaaaaaaaaahh!:(

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • As i've said once before it was one very good TC Maker, although i think the name space is a little limited but maybe thats just me, anyway if you do happen to need any help, i'll be happy to help you out, maybe you should add the 4th gens?

Octillery

Master Spriter.
    Years
  • Cool

This is a very cool thing. I have saved it in my favs menu bar. I will put the fav one in my sig. My friend also loved it. He's got one to! It is in Mews Hangout it's that popular!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Wow this is really cool Ausaudriel there is nothing wrong with it it's just great. Please don't triple post leipo52.

♥thankyou ♥

altarialover :t334:

Last edited:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Well what happens when you want to add a sprite cause I found one of molly hale Ausaudriel??Like I mean I want to make a trainer card but with the two sprites I found so I can show it to the molly hale fan club please help!!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Oh ok well I'll wait for that then thanks Ausaudriel ^^

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    Wow, this is really nice. Like you said, though, it'd be even better if you could upload your own sprites. Keep it up! ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2006
    This was a really good idea Ausaudriel, but I would suggest to make the boxes of the pokemon transpararent, or if you can't do that, let the person decide what colour they should be.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2006
    brill website!!! :D really good I have made loads myself im sure other people will use it too!! I will tell all my colleages thats for sure!

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2006
    Ausaudriel said:
    o.o I can, but, don't you think that would make it a tad, uhm, messy looking? It'd make the pokemon a tad mashed with the background. e.e;

It's what most pokemon cards I've seen around have XP, so It was just a suggestion. There can always be a 'do you want the boxes trans or not?' option

Octillery

Master Spriter.
    Years
  • Emmm...Hey I am wondering why if I click the Layout 2. It does not go to the page where you click the green tabs. Do you know how? Or maybe anyone else knows?

○Octillery○

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back