• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Automatic Trainer Card Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2008
    Hey I Havent Seen It Yet But After All The Posts I Think Its Really Cool

Hey I Havent Seen It Yet But After All The Posts I Think Its Really Cool

OK I MISTOOK IT ITS NOT GREAT AND IT DINT EVEN WORK FOR ME

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Shadowkinght, you should firstly remember that double posting is not allowed, so next time simply edit your post if you have something more to say.

Secondly, if you do have any issues with the TC maker, post them more constructively so that the creator can deal with them accordingly, as comments such as yours are not all that helpful.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • Tis very helpful,love it and it made it into my faves. This is very useful, I have some layouts if you want to add them and som trainer sprites you could use (Edits) thats if you wanted to. Cant wait for the shinies to get in there.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2007
    Can somebody provide me with a proper link that works because every time I try it says it cant find the server there.

Years
  • Where

Where can I make one? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEee tell me!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Due to a lack of response from the thread creator, this thread shall be closed and unstickied till further notice.

locked + unstuck

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back