• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Automatic Trainer Card Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Er, yes. So I have come here to be my annoying self and ask some questions, or comment on things that people have probably already commented on. =D

1. I know you said there's not enough room to be able to make names longer, but, there is still a bit of space between where the name is now and where it says 'Trainer's Card'. You could probably fit a few letters in there.

2. More colours/variation on the backgrounds, maybe? I mean, you have twenty different green backgrounds, but only two different shades of green. Some colours you don't have at all, like yellow and purple.

3. Hmm. I'd say clean up the Background Images page a bit. I gets really confusing as to which choice goes with which background.

4. You mentioned it earlier, but I'll say it again anyways. Getting rid of the drop down menu's for Name and Trainer ID would be a lot easier. Going through all of them gets annoying. x.x

5. Do the Trainer ID's mean anything specific (like, on the games) or are they just random things people make up? A lot of people don't have these IDs, since a lot of them are making cards for their Pokemon on Pokemon Crater. It'd be nice to make the ID number optional for those who don't want '00000' on their card.

6. You said you're going to give people the choice to use their own sprites for their Trainer Image, ne? Any idea when that will be?

7. As with the Background Images, the Trainer Image page is due to be cleaned up too. It gets just as confusing.

9. ...Where are the Johto badges? And where is the Boulder Badge? And, what is that weird looking one on the end of the Kanto badges? Maybe it's just me, but it seems a bit odd for the Johto badges to not be there when you have the Hoenn badges there. If it were the Hoenn badges missing, then maybe...

10. Will we ever be able to have all three (or four, once Pearl and Diamond are released) sets of badges on one card, like I've seen on some Trainer Cards?

11. Hmm. It'd be nice if we had the choice to leave some of the Pokemon boxes blank. Someone might want to get one as soon as they start playing whichever game, when they only have a few Pokemon, and just make new ones as they go along.

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    Pleeeease!!!!

Hey everyone... I'm new, and I've been seeing everyone's trainer cards and I want one reeeeally bad now, but the link isn't working and I don't really want to ask anyone to make one for me. The link sends me to some site that says the page doesn't exist. Help would be kinda nice, I guess... please? :disappoin

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Why don't you want to ask anyone? Most everyone here is friendly :). Look around the TCard Forum for request threads. There are many different kinds offered. Find one you like and fill out the author's form. Just make sure the thread has been posted in no later than a month ago.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    *Giggles* Gomen, I just really liked the ATCM and decided it was now my job to annoy you into doing the little tiny things. =D And yeah, lets just pretend that I can count just fine and eight is actually there. >.>;;

As for the other badges, I can make a list of the order the three sets of badges go in, if you'd like. The only one in Johto that needs fixing is that the Boulder badge should be before the Vascade badge. And I'm still not entirely sure what that badge on the end is. It doesn't look like the Boulder badge. o.0 It could be a Hoenn badge, I suppose, but I can't get on the ATCM right now to check. Also, I know that serebii.net has the sprites for the nine or so 4th generation Pokemon that have been released so far. I don't know if they're copyrighted to them or not, but you could always ask them if you could use them.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    someone1939 i lyk ur trainer card but whut do u use 2 make those cards

do u use Adobe Photo Shop or anything else?

Last edited by a moderator:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Double posting is a no-no here...there is a handy Edit button at the base of each post. Use that to change something if no one else has replied yet.

It looks like he could have used any number of programs, but I'll let him tell you if he wants. If you want a quick TCard, the ATCM is the best method, but you could try my program since ATCM is still not functioning apparently. See link in sig.

Sumshine 904

PokéDork
    Years
    The links don't work for me iether so I'll wait patiently for the new link (I REALLY want a trainer card!!!). I'll wait...

MeteoricSwarm

~LeON beLMonT~
    Years
    I want a Trainer Card!

I am a newie, and I wanted to have a trainer card. The details of my trainer card are:

Trainer Card Color- Team Magma(Red)
    Name- VINSON
    ID Number (5 numbers)- 69688
    Trainer Sprite- Steven from Pokemon Sapphire
    Pokemon Sprite- Milotic
    Pokemon Team- Jirachi, Lucario, Sceptile, Milotic, Scyther & Salamence
    Badges- Hoenn Badges (Stone, Knuckle, Dynamo, Heat, Balance, Feather, Mind & Rain Badge)
    Pokedex Amount- 202
    Money- 888, 888$
    First Pokemon- Milotic

Can someone help me to do this Pokemon trainer card?? If can, I would like to say "Thank you!" to him/her!!

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    Off-Topic: MeteoricSwarm, this thread is about Ausaudriel's Automatic Trainer Card Maker, not a place to request a card. If you want to request a trainer card go to one of the many shops in this forum. Also you can make a trainer card with the Automatic Trainer Card Maker by yourself.

On-Topic: Ausaudriel, the Automatic Trainer Card Maker is in incredible. I used it a couple of times to make trainer cards for fun too.

PS: Sorry for acting like a mini mod:)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2009
    Ehmmm....Read the previous posts please..?

Hopefully it'll get back up soon though, I've always liked the ATCM XD I made two already..Just never wanted to post XP

But for that, I shall now say that thanks for coming up with the idea/making everything! ^^ I liked the backgrounds available too..x_X It kills time to have SOME things disorganized though..XD Like the badges, I had to think about whether or not I already picked it, I like it..etc. but...that really did kill at least five minutes so it's all cool..XD

Hope it'll get back up soon ^^ Sometimes servers and hosts can be bleh though =_= So I'm hoping for the best ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back