• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Automatic Trainer Card Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octillery

Master Spriter.
    Years
    Noooo! It can't stop! But I hope your server gets fixed or you find a better one. I have made loads and I mean LOADS of trainer cards with the ATCM. I wish you a lot of luck!

○Octo○

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Umm, the link doesn't work anymore..Is there another way I could get the trainer card?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2006
    for some reason it wont load??? Ive done this thing before and i want to make more but I cant make more because it wont load...

--char--

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2008
    It's still down.... that succks. Anybody knows when it's gonna come back?

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Normally I wouldn't even venture into this forum, but...

You people need to stop complaining. Complaints aren't going to bring the ATCM back up. I find it pretty annoying when I haven't posted something in my hack thread for about 5 minutes and some noob comes along and says "OMFG NICE GAME BUT WEN U WILL RELESE IT?!"... e.e

~Supakitsune

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    Okay. I officially think the ATCM isn't coming back it's been down for far to long and doesn't seem to be showing any signs of returning any time soon. To any people who are just whining and still waiting for it come back, you may just wanna giva up. There are plent of Card Shops here on PC that you can Request in, as well as Mewtwo EX's Program that works equally as well.

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Did you actually mean for the text to be white?

I liked ATCM when it worked, and it was handy because you didn't need to load a program to use it. Thank you for the support of my program, and it is a good substitute for ATCM. Here's hoping, though, that it will come back.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2007
    Thx 4 making it I made two already and they ROK HARD! :D IM STILL GONNA MAKE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back