• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Eliana said:
    Omg o_o I'm so sorry for not being on! My computer as you all know just went dead
    Me and you are alike ... only my internet connection went off for a week! A whole week! I can't believe I missed the elections ... did I miss anything else?
    Oh yeah, Shiney, you look like a girl to me so I wouldn't bother looking at your gender. Of course avatars and banners can often be decieving, I actually thought that "The Fly" was a girl! It would be believable if you looked at Ty though, he looks exactly like a girl. BTW I hope the moderators appreciate my use of perfect English. XD And what do o_o, O_o, and o_O mean?

Years
    They'z smilies, tch, just try ta see 'em as facial expressions, the "o"s bein' eyes an' ya'll understand. XD

Ayuh? Tch, I mix up genders alot cause I only check 'em when I goof off. Oo;

Hopefully I won't confuse mine. Oo;

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Ugh...long day...I guess that's what happens when you have a full day of classes and then a cross country meet after 6 days off....:\

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I think I like the new Jorge. Even if you've had a total gender reversal, the girl (looks like a pegasus knight from Fire Emblem) makes it all better...well, not really, but I'll shut up now <_<;

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Yukito said:
    Where's my credit I made them darnit! XD
    And they switched because I... suggested it,XD

So you're a girl now? I thought you were a pimple faced red head? Science

EDIT: I wonder who locked my perfectly fine thread...wow...bias people...

Last edited:
    Years
    What thread, Dakota? Tch, I'm so bored with all this deadness that I'm actually willin' ta check it out. @@;;

Wow, tch, ya got de-mo-- umm.. I mean de-preator'd? Oo; Hmm... tch, I actually think I might know why... well anyways, where's that thread? O_O;;; *twitches like a PC junkie*

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Doesn't really matter...and if you guys voted for me for Best/Nicest/Most Helpful Staff Member...it'd be nice if you guys voted for someone else

Years
    *sigh* Still it's sad that ya didn't DROP in grade, tch, but were actually FULLY de-staffed... Shouldn't happen ta good people like you... <_< *cough[DISABLE]nwtfwasupwiththatcough[/DISABLE]* ...meh, tch, forget it. Tch, I'm gonna go find tha thread myself. Oo;

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Well you know...things happen. There are so many things that happen between the higher staff that members seriously know nothing about. The divisions, the hatred, the unknowledge of power...the lack of stuff getting done...the fake contracts...

I'm not gonna leak, cause I'm not stupid. I just...I just so wish members knew how much crap and how stressful it is to be a higher staff...I'd rather be an s-mod than a praetor/admin ANY day...

Years
    Dakota said:
    Well you know...things happen. There are so many things that happen between the higher staff that members seriously know nothing about. The divisions, the hatred, the unknowledge of power...the lack of stuff getting done...the fake contracts...

I'm not gonna leak, cause I'm not stupid. I just...I just so wish members knew how much crap and how stressful it is to be a higher staff...I'd rather be an s-mod than a praetor/admin ANY day...
    *cough* Umm... tch, that's actually one of tha reasons why I never wanna mod. ^^;;;;

Well I expected as much in tha mod lounge, especially with tha whole Steve incident now, tch, but -- whoa -- tch, it sounds like a darn war zone in there from what ya said! @@;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back