• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Deviruchi said:
    Is it just me or the thread layout changed for some reason? IT PWNS AND THE SMALL SIGS ARE BACK!!11one OMG! <3

And hello, people.

EDIT: ITS TRUE! :D

XD Read Community News and Events you should see a thread that explains it.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Hey people!!!
    Im back, finally back! And I missed PC terribly <3. I can see that many things have changed here, heh, that always happens while Im gone for some reason...
    So ho is everyone doing?
    [/font]

jc_rcw

Years
    Greta said:
    Hey people!!!
    Im back, finally back! And I missed PC terribly <3. I can see that many things have changed here, heh, that always happens while Im gone for some reason...
    So ho is everyone doing?
    [/font]

Hey welcome!!!!, I have a question, where were you >.<?

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Thanx ~~
    Well, at my house maybe? XD j/k
    I was having health problems and my computer was broken....--just great-- Thank God I got to spend my birthday quite well. I always seem to have the worst luck ever when it comes to my b-day....*sigh*

jc_rcw

Years
    I hate being sick, and when my computer breaks XD. I remember when I live in Chile( a long thin country in South America), my B-day is in January, and Summer is like from November something to March, and I had birthday parties only like 4-5 people went since it was summer :dead:

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Hey :3
    @jc_row: you live in south american? cool. awww sorry about that, sometimes its even better when you are with a few people in your b-day :3. Trust me, big and crowed parties are not always the best choice *sigh*

@rukia: heyya ^^ It was great :3. I was all pissed and stuff some time before my friends came over, because the computer had broken down, and the stereo too >_<. Luckily I used another stereo of mine, and put it in the living room. Then my friend Daphne surprised me with another Singstar karaoke game for playstation2 XD. Heh it was fun. We were about 8 people. We stayed up until late, of course I forced my mom to go out for the night so we can have the whole place for ourselves. XD No, I didnt get grounded ocne again. We kept on giggling and stuff, yep, and put Greenday to the full XD. Yeah, my poor neighboors, they had to wake up, apparently....^^
    SO thats all.

jc_rcw

Years
    Greta said:
    Hey :3
    @jc_row: you live in south american? cool. awww sorry about that, sometimes its even better when you are with a few people in your b-day :3. Trust me, big and crowed parties are not always the best choice *sigh*

No I used to live in South America ^^, now I live in Miami, and it was when I was like 9 or 10, and I liked those parties where you get a pi?ata and all that stuff including clowns XD.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Oh nice....Miami <3. Want to go there badly! Maybe I will sometime soon, since I planning to visit America this Easter or summer :3. Well actaulyl Im gonna live in my friend's house in New York, but since her dad is an architect and gets to travel for free in order to finish his work, were even gonna have the chance to visit Miami and LA. *daydreams*
    Im getting somehow chatty right now for some reason XD. I have to go now, bleh, to my french lesson. >_< Im so not in the mood. If I could persuade my mom I would just skip it, but no wa shell gonna let me...
    Buh bye you guyz ^^

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Trust me, big and crowed parties are not always the best choice *sigh*
    Trust me, Greta is right in this matter =) I have only been at a party with under 10 people once and it was much more fun that way.

jc_rcw

Years
    Greta said:
    Oh nice....Miami <3. Want to go there badly! Maybe I will sometime soon, since I planning to visit America this Easter or summer :3. Well actaulyl Im gonna live in my friend's house in New York, but since her dad is an architect and gets to travel for free in order to finish his work, were even gonna have the chance to visit Miami and LA. *daydreams*
    Im getting somehow chatty right now for some reason XD. I have to go now, bleh, to my french lesson. >_< Im so not in the mood. If I could persuade my mom I would just skip it, but no wa shell gonna let me...
    Buh bye you guyz ^^

Lol thats nice ^^, and bye see you later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back