• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avatar Partners - Taking Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingpiN

Pok?mon: Magmar
    Years
    Iggy: (i liked better than igtica :classic: ), if theres something that u dont like about the av, just tell me and i work on it....

It put ure name in blue cuz it seems u like that color, with the azurril av/sig and everything...weird thing that u dont ask that pkmn to be in the av....

Anyway..here it is.:)

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    WOWS! Thankies ever so much! It's great! O.O the pokemon thing..well I have enough of my lil buddy azurill atm anyways, so giving some of my other team members (like Jelicon my mightyena) some limelight for a change. lol besides I think ruriri would loo weird next to a team magma member :) Thanks again *goes to switch avs*

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Hey these are really cool ! could i have one :) if ya can

Trainer:Female from FR/LG
    Pokemon: Umbreon
    Name: Moony
    Flag: Canada

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Look at all the people, KingpiN! All want to get one thing:A prettiful avatar picture!!!!You are one of the BEST artists!^^
    Oh LatiosMaster, you forgot to say WHICH guy you want.For example:8_Male Team Magma...or something like that...

KingpiN

Years
    SparkyThePikachu said:
    um i want 0ne but theres nobody left!
    can i have pokemon advanced ash from the tv show?

Dont worry, im finding more artowrk to work with. Check for updates soon!! :P

Ok here are some......and i say to you what i say to wverybody...if theres something u dont like, u tell me and i work on it, okay?
    And most important of all, if u dont like the av i just made, dont use it! Your free to do whatever u want...besides, u will be using some character that other people love and even dont liking it!

Moony, Bruce, Ace, here are yours...

Salu2

PS: i hope u understand everything i just said...the thing is...i hate english grammar :(

Last edited:

KingpiN

Years
    ScArLetSkye said:
    Look at all the people, KingpiN! All want to get one thing:A prettiful avatar picture!!!!You are one of the BEST artists!^^
    Oh LatiosMaster, you forgot to say WHICH guy you want.For example:8_Male Team Magma...or something like that...

Thanks!!!! you are like my biggest fan or something :D Keep rooting for me baby! (sounds like ash mum) :P

Who wants to see all the trainers toghether??? I do!:P

Last edited:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    WOWs that's awesome KingpiN! Oo I'm inbetween MoonLight (*hails master*) and the artist himself *feels special* Hey lol all of team magma are gone..hmm maybe I should start acting like team magma *eyes's Guardian's flygon* lol just kidding ;) welldon with all the fab avs! I love mine as my hair will be blue soon.

KingpiN

Years
    Yeah, in that pic theres an old version of ure av..i hope u like more the one u have now:nervous:
    Are u going to dye ure hair blue?? Post a pic when u do that! i wanna laugh!! ...jeje, just kidding:D

All of u should keep visiting this thread cuz im going to update it very soon, including new characters like: lass, schoolboy, nurse jody, the police girl....what was her name?, jesee, james, brock, ash, misty, and some gym leaders!

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Trainer: Lass or Team Aqua Female
    Pokemon: If you can do a Lass, Eevee; If not, a Totodile's Evoled form. (Forgot it's name... n_n; )
    Name: Miyu
    Flag: Taiwan

Thanks!

KingpiN

Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    Trainer: Lass or Team Aqua Female
    Pokemon: If you can do a Lass, Eevee; If not, a Totodile's Evoled form. (Forgot it's name... n_n; )
    Name: Miyu
    Flag: Taiwan

Thanks!

If theres something u dont like, just tell me and i work on it:)

SAlu2

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow! Thank you so much! XD I adore the text! I'll use it for my next-next-next avatar. (Since I have alot in line XD; )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back