• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avatar Partners - Taking Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Female R/S trainer
    Pokemon:Manetric
    Name:Cosh
    flag: Japan
    can I tell you what she looks like her outfit is Manetric blue with green eyes and dark brown hair.

KingpiN

Pok?mon: Magmar
    Years
    Wow....that taked a lot of me :tired:

Like i say to everyone...if theres something u dont like about avs, just tell me and i work on it:)

Lets see....

Sayuri: u press the right button!!! i love articuno, so i made some ice effects to the pokemon....without knowin it u earn a nice ice particles effect:) Congrats:P

Silver Charizard:.....oh man...charizard is big, and it was difficult to find a place for him in 130x130...i hope u like it:nervous:

Sparky: i said only the artwork i mentioned....but, im making an exception, and as i found a nice ash advance pick, i did the av.:)

TKof Water....: u missed a few things like the nick or the flag:) I make it when u tell me that stuff.

Cosh: Making an exeption with u too... i cant modify colors to everyone that ask, its a lifetime job :( ........well.....not lifetime, but a long time:P

Hope u all like them!!!!

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    KingpiN said:
    Wow....that taked a lot of me :tired:

Like i say to everyone...if theres something u dont like about avs, just tell me and i work on it:)

Lets see....
    Cosh: Making an exeption with u too... i cant modify colors to everyone that ask, its a lifetime job :( ........well.....not lifetime, but a long time:P
    Hope u all like them!!!!
    oh thank you so much! I love it

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Ok do me

Tainer-Prof. Oak
    Scyther(as pokemon)
    Aust(nick name)
    USA(flag)

thanks!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Wow! ^_^ You make great avatars! If you have time, I'd like a request too. There's no rush because I have another avatar that I'll be using after this one.

Trainer: Bianca, from Pokemon Heroes. But if you don't have her then the Advanced Misty will work, with her new outfit.
    Flag: America
    Pokemon: If you do Bianca then Latias, and if you do Misty then Togepi.
    Name: Kayleigh

Thanks!!! =D

KingpiN

Years
    Sorry, i dont have any biancas at this time, and if u mean advance misty, cant do that, there isnt an advance misty...i think...i can make a regular misty...would u like that?

Salu2

PS: Sparky, i made my own sig;)

KingpiN

Years
    The King of Water Pokemon said:
    Yeah. I just came back to edit mine. I'll redo my request.

Trainer: Sidney(Can I have him instead?)
    Flag: America
    Pokemon: Murkrow
    Name: Luke

Sorry, i dont have any sidneys at the moment:(

Salu2

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, I don't mean May. I know who she is, lol. >_> I'm talking about Misty when she comes back temporarily, and she's wearing a new outfit. She's considered the 'Advanced Misty', like Ash is the 'Advanced Ash'.

It's okay then, Misty will work. ^_^ With Togepi please!

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    HIya! Me want one!
    Trainer: Kenta with blue shirt insteadof the normal one (if not then normal one..)
    Flag: Australia
    Pokemon: Typhlosion
    Name: Ken

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back