• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Average Magnificence

Magnificence

That's me in the corner
    Years
    Hello! I made this account just under two weeks ago, not really sure why I've neglected to post this introduction until now. It might have something to do with some user (with 0 posts) having stolen my preferred username of "Magnificent", I do remember being quite annoyed.

Anyway, in terms of real life details my real name is Rob, I'm 17, male, I live in the UK and I'm gay.
    I've been playing Pokemon since Gold/Silver and while I've had phases of inactivity in terms of general Pokemon gaming, I still consider myself a loyal fan.

For those who are familiar with the education 'system' in the UK, I'm currently studying A-levels in my first year of college with my exams quickly approaching.

In terms of having a favourite Pokemon, I have to say with the arrival of Generation 5 the Gigalith family quickly stole my heart.

I think I've covered all the basic information. As far as Introduction questions go feel free to ask me anything. :)

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Hi!

I bet that person just forgot to post. He'll be back shortly ^^

And when he does...well we'll have to figure something out.

In the meantime however, check out our different forums, and see what you like! We would all love to have you around!

If you have a question, contact anyone with a bold username!

SS01

#PoC Collab
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Welcome! Hope you have fun here :) That's too bad about having your username stolen D:
    I actually think Magnificence sounds better :P Well, I'm gonna go do my standard point-outs: if you're feeling a bit lost (you're not the only one :P) head on here. If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to PM either myself or a moderator. Have fun!

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Ha well that would be annoying... but still good to see you came back. :P Ahh nice to see you getting through your school, best of luck to you with all that. :) Nice choice on favourite Pokemon by the way, mine will always be Pikachu. :P Well you seem like a really nice person so you shouldn't have any problems making friends and having a great time here! Just give it a chance and I promise you'll have a great time. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you stick around, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hello & Late welcome to PC!

Ahhh...Gigalith and all of those Pokemon, huh? My favorite Pokemon and family is the Eevee family... <3

Why is that your favorite Pokemon :0?

Must admit that I was drawn into here because of the title. :D

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Hello and welcome to PC! hmm...the sturdy pokemon.....eh....they make me so mad with I have to 2HKO them......but anyway, :D Glad you joined the PC family! :D

Back