• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awkward Pinguin is new here.

Years
    Hello everyone!

Lately I have been watching some Let's Plays and stumbled on some Pokemon versions, I really enjoyed them and made me want to play again! I used to play red and silver as a kid (still have a gameboy here with the red version :)), at this moment I just started playing the White (1) version.

My friends don't like/play Pokemon anymore so I went looking for a forum and boom, here we are! I already noticed a Let's Play and Role playing section, definitely going to check those out. At first I will probably just check things out and get familiar with Pokemon and this forum but really looking forward to participate!

About myself: I'm 24 years old, living in Holland, mostly occupied with work and study. In my spare time I usually play video games and hang with friends.

Aww! A lot of people here don't really know many people in real life who enjoy Pokemon so that's totally all right. I know people who enjoy it but none of them really keep up with the franchise anymore. :( But you'll find many people, many of whom are your age, who love Pokemon as much as you do and would love to chat! Welcome to PC, Pinguin. <3

Yeah, our Let's Play and Roleplay sections are both fantastic places to check out. I used to roleplay a lot as a kid but don't much anymore since I'm quite lazy and forgetful, haha. I'm sure you'll enjoy discussing things in both of those areas but be sure to go over the rules there to understand how it all works, all right?

Enjoy yourself on PokeCommunity! Let the staff know if you have questions. Hope to see you around a lot when you have free time away from studies and work. n_n

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hoooowdy do, Awkward lil' Penguin! I haven't watched a good Let's Play in quite sometime! I should stumble to some in youtube when I get the time, ahaha. Mmm, I used to play pokemon blue and pokemon gold as a kid soo I guess we're like opposites in that regard! But still, the games were really fuuun, and even 5th gen games are pretty good - though people have their mixed opinions on it. Either or, nice to see more pokemon fans~ ^^

Anyways, welcome to the forum! We've got all sorts of pokemon related topics for you to check out, and you can even see boards like the Let's Plays board in VG, as well as the different pokemon boards around here! I check out the RP boards around here from time to time, so, hopefully we'll get to see each other there too! Maybe we'll even roleplay together someday! That'd be really sweet. <33

So yeah! Have fun, and if you want, we can chat anytime on VMs or PMs! Lemme know if you ever need anything or have any questions too, and I hope to see you again soon! (:

Back