• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

azumans shiny thread ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    As stated before, there ARE shading and outlining errors, but overall, I like them! You chose colours which make no sense, thus making them better, eerier, official-er.
    OVERALL RATING:
    8/10!

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Here you go azuman- I inspected and sorted out your sprites by errors.
    azumanspriteerrors.png

Most of them seem to have shading AND outlining errors - but not all. Others have EITHER shading or outlining errors, however three of them appear to not have either. NJ!

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    oh well i dont mind, i am an amateur so as long as they look good (from affar ;)) i dont mind

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    could i have a omastar in a kyogre,groudon and rayquazza pallets please....

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    god, it'll be hard but okay.
    check back in about 10 minutes ;)

i did my best, the colours that okastar had were only really blue and yellow so it was hard to do it but i put kyogre's blue skin instead of omastars colour making it a drker shade, i put groudons skin colour on the shell and put rayquaza's yellow streaks i to sharpen the yellow eyes, heres the result ;)
    omastar.png

Last edited:

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • Firstly I wanted to say a majority of these are amazing. Shading is wonderful. 2nd is and I don't mean to seem like a butt when I say this but. You have all ben spelling pallete wrong.

palette: the range of colour characteristic of a particular artist or painting or school of art

Pallet: A pallet (sometimes called a skid) is a flat transport structure that supports goods in a stable fashion while being lifted by a forklift, pallet

You were refering to a transport structure....... Sorry if I come off in a bad way but I think it would be rude to let you both keep using the wrong word and others thinking you don't know english.

Anyway shading and stuff looks good. Maybe work on outlines and stuff a little but over all nice job.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    *gives thread major thump*
    he, its been a while, anyway going to upload more now so watch out! :D
    but right now i aint got time.
    if u want me to post one up post now so that i dont have to double post ;)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    *gives thread major thump*
    he, its been a while
    Since you read the rules, right?
    I don't know how this thread avoided being closed before as it allowed requests which we don't allow here. Anyway I'm gonna have to close it now because
    a) you bumped without an update
    b) it's all recolours and they go in their own stickied thread now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back