• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B????????L??????????A???????R????????G??????H???????B?????????A???????H???A?????????R??????????????GA?H????????????J?????A?????A????A?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • To make things even more confusing... our lovely Cop is listed as "The Abomination" in the OP. I'm guessing this is the name giving to everyone who for didn't send in one themselves.

Blarzigord

B͉̭̦͓̲̩̦L̘͉̺̩? ?͙A̖̬̜̞͇R̢ͅG̛̭? ?Ḫ̨̯̭͕̯̙̮A͞B̗? ?͍͇
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    V͘E͏̰̤͈̱R̲̪̩̘̺M͕͖̳̹̝͍I͖̳̞̺̞̖̼N̗ ̰̣̣̮C̛̩͎̗͕̙̼E̜͇͓̖AS̫͈̻̗͘E͇̰͕ ͉̻͘Y̢̗̖̞O̭̠̥U̧̳̼R̯̬ ̱̣̯̖̤̗P̬̯͔̺͕͕͕̀O̘̙S̺̳͖͈̣TḬ͔̝̰̺̟̝̀N̤G̝͜

Blarzigord

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    ~~~~~~~~~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~~~~~~~~~

NIGHT ONE

W͈̝̺̠͚͈̭̕O̩̻͍̜͠ͅRT̯̬͚͎ͅH̨̲L̗̳̠͔̘̕E̥̝̼̗͎̤S̖̰̞͇S͓̹̩̕ ̺S͖͘P̤̳̪͚̣̪͝E̬̳̹̙̰̫̣C̮̦̣̲̭I̤̗̮͢ͅE̵͙S̴̤̖ ͟Y̦OU̜͘ ̺͍H͍̬̤̯̩A͍V̛̹̼̟̗̭̣E̗̺̣̞̟͘ ͞Ḱ͚͉͔̺̻͎L̙̪̻̟͖ͅL̷͍̝̭͇͎̬ED ̢̺̤̖̥̝͓Y̴͙̦̱͓̤͇Ǫ̪̦̣͓̹̺U͘R̢̺̹̘͉̙̦̭ ̕O̶̙͎̟WN͔͞ ͇̮͚̠̻̬L̳E҉̗͙̣A҉̼͙̗̞D̴̗͚̠̘E̥̗̩̩R

Thomas the Shinyhunter, the Governer, is dead. They were Innocent.

S̳̱͕̖̤͝E̶̻̱̪N̠̖̦̰͝D̜̺̼ ̻̮̝̬͎Y̫̜̩̩̝̰O͡U̟̦̫̤R͕̟̱̙ͅͅ ̝̙͚͙M̮̜͖E͍̝̘̩A̤̮͉̖̤̝͎Ṣ̛͎͔̣͇L̴͕̬̩̻̝Y͎̟̮ ̖̞̥͎̞̪̹N̝̪̟I̱G̶̜͈͍͖H̢̹T̸̩̯ ̢͉̤̲̰ͅA̲̘͈͓̬͙ͅC̭͙͔͉̕T͚̤̭̝̺̫Ḭ̝̥̪͉̺͡O̯NȘ̶̣ ͖͔T̛̮̬̖̘͎ͅÒ̹̼̣̪̣ ̹T̙̱̝ͅH̛̹E͠ ҉̹̲͈O͏̩ͅN̜E̫̩̮͎ ̛̙͓̞͚͉̘̤C̹͇̬͞A͓̗͔̩͎̕Ḻ̤͙̹̗͟L̟ĘD̛̠͔̮̪̠ ̜̭̫G͔I̦͖̙̖ͅM̞̤̙M͉͈̖E҉̱͙̰̫̻̟͎P͉̲̻̣͔̕I̸̝̯E͓

Blarzigord

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    Ṱ͔H̟̹̻̪̯̩E̼̗͕͎̣ ͚̻͢N̙̗͕̞̹͙̩I̡G̸͎͍̺H̪͎̘̙͖̩͜T̨ ̧̗̰͔̪̗̼͇P̩H͇̠͓̰ͅA̞̞̠ͅS̶E̮̟̦̩ ͍̺I̷̙̟̩̗̦̺̫S͕ ̢̘̰͈̗̩͈OV͝E͈͔̰R̢̬͔̻̱̬̭ͅ

Blarzigord

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    ~~~~~~~~~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~~~~~~~~~

DAY TWO

I͈̫͚͓̫N̷̪̟S̷̬O͖͙̹̥Ḻ̢͖̭̳͔E̢̫̬͓͇͎͚N̬̱͕͚̼̜̠T͍̭̥͚͇́ ̩̦̤͎ͅÁ̹̥̥͔B̲̼̺̬OM̹͍̘̝̠͘I̥̝͉N̥͔̺̯Ạ̱͍̼̖̲̞T̶͇͔̣I̸̪̬̰͙̯̞̻O̺̤̗̩̙N͎̼̫S̺̩̞̤͡
    ͍̠̗̯̥̥̦Y̸͖͖̹̹̣͓O̷̬͍̩ͅU ̘͓͖̠̲D̹̳͍̬I̫̘̮͍͡S̺̘̙A̵̪̻̬P̥͖͓͙̱̠̖͘P̦̜̫̰͜O̗I̦̜̺̖͡N͏̤̫͉T̞̪̺ ̵͔̺͎̮̫͉Y̳̗̞̲̲̥͉O̖̭̰̲̖͝U̻͟R̤ ̭̞̠̭͖M͎̳̖̟̠̩ͅAŞ̥͈͚̙̰T͈̲̙͉̺ER̫̥͍

BLARGHAAGBRAAA

The Translator said:
    His Tentacleness is displeased and bored for it was a quieter night than the previous and he wants to see blood spilled. Such little happened. Pumpkinus Weeb the Third spent the night with Melody watching Bleach, for the first time ever having someone tolerate their company for more than an hour. Jolt Farrus watched from nearby, probably bored out of his mind since he couldn't see the TV.

Meanwhile, while the Abominations slept in, a cyborg broke in and dragged one away. Normal mafia stuff.

NOBODY DIED. THE ABOMINATIONS SUCK.

Sparkin

Surprises me that Thomas didn't flip the votes

Anyway, not so much to go on

EDIT: Today I'm voting memes or melody. Though I'm not sure of how buddying works so I'll just [Vote] Pumpkin Spiced Memes

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Oh I'm not dead.
    But didn't it just claim I was?
    Or am I just not understanding this.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thomas didn't claim governor, right? He said he was a redirector/deflector. He could have meant to say governor and forgot what it was called, but I doubt that.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Surprises me that Thomas didn't flip the votes

Anyway, not so much to go on

EDIT: Today I'm voting memes or melody. Though I'm not sure of how buddying works so I'll just [Vote] Pumpkin Spiced Memes

I think nothing changed about my win-con because I didn't get any message stating so. Nor did I get any message implying alliances or anything like that.

So my alliance is still town as far as I know. It was just a harmless visit. Possibly I could have been role blocked. But I don't know. Maybe it's like a sleepwalk role or something. PSMs can clarify his role if he wants.

In fact; it would probably be wise if he did kind of explain his role to us. If he's town, he should want to reveal his role to us to avoid a lynch and get protection, if he's investigative, from any protective town.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • wait... but...

Rabi isn't a weeb
    he's pumpkin spiced memes

but pumpkinus weeb
    or is he

You're the only other pumpkin person around, I think. My guess would be either of you two. But still, it might just be the flavor text of a simple roleblock or something.
    What's more interesting is that Jolt Farrus (Superjolt?) seems to be a Watcher kind of role.

ScribblyGryphon

The Scribbliest Gryphon
    Years
  • Governor is a town role that can flip the votes off of himself onto someone else once in the game i believe.

Ahh, fair enough! .... So why didn't he? Is there a role in the game that can make others appear to be a different role when they're lynched?

.... or am I overthinking it? IDK, I don't have any new info. My power's a oneshot, I'll use it if we get a deadlock.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I don't think Kits or Aaron are suspicious of being the pumpkin name. Could be any one of us, given it's Halloween month. Maybe someone felt festive. What that post implies is Melody went to watch anime with this person; which means that either she's a Survivor role (if I understood the role right, it's different to the TOS Survivor) or she got roleblocked or something along those lines.

Last edited:
    Back