• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B & W Elite 4

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    7 Sages sound like a way better version of the Battle Frontier. Sounds awesome, I can't wait! And this sounds like to me by far the best Elite Four yet! Didn't expect Belle as the Champion. So I guess we'll see her change drastically throughout the story when you talk with her. And I wonder who the two rumored trainers at the end are...
    Me too well we know they aren't old characters of the franchise like Red or Blue as the creators said no old characters would appear in Bw...

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    Holy crap - Belle really did turn out to be the Champion! :o And there I was a few months ago, joking how awesome of a plot twist having Belle as the Champion would turn out to be.

GameFreak +9000.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
    Ew, why is Belle our champion? Dumbest, weakest champion ever, period. In the words of my bff Sean,

The Amazing Scizor said:
    I mean, she seems like the kind of girl to fall in "love" at 15, get knocked up, and never see the guy again.

Seriously, what was GameFreak smoking? Why is this dumb bimbo our champ? My Smuglord will NOT be happy about having to battle this weakling. :<

I don't even HATE Belle, I just don't think she's champ material at all. Cheren(sp?) would have been better.

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
    What Im also bothered is that after the E4 a trainer has Zekrom and Zoroak

I wonder if he/she is unlocked after the sages :O
    Zekrom is what bothers me the most.
    Only the protaganist (us) gets the legendaries! And what is you have him? Does the other trainer have Reshiram instead?

Yaay, another Dark type Elite Four! Since they didn't get a gym, it's good they got a position in the Elite Four. (:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Ew, why is Belle our champion? Dumbest, weakest champion ever, period. In the words of my bff Sean,

Seriously, what was GameFreak smoking? Why is this dumb bimbo our champ? My Smuglord will NOT be happy about having to battle this weakling. :<

I don't even HATE Belle, I just don't think she's champ material at all. Cheren(sp?) would have been better.

How would you know?

She's obviously good otherwise she wouldn't have a Lv70 starter would she ?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Kay now I can properly comment. I love how Belle is the champion - which makes me question Cheren's role, but... wow. Belle was so unexpected, but I think she'll be a tough contender.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Her signature Pokemon is the highest leveled Pokemon that's ever been in the E4 Before rematches :O

She's gonna be tough to take down

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    7sages sounds like a rip off from Zelda :/
    even more so that you have to LOOK for them...
    seriously, thats what you did in ocarina of time, & a link to the past...
    just seems lame to me, they shouldve thought that part through :/
    but i guess its in honor of the OoT 3DS remake :/ but still... lame.

the E4 looks great, kinda pissed we have a dark E4 member,& not a gym leader :/
    Belle as the champion!? definitely blew my mind, but i love it, its nice to see that both rivals (if Cheren does battle you in the VR) that they both are central to the storyline, unlike in R/S/E where you battle May up to the 7th badge, she drops out& the Wally takes over :/

i love the E4 though, their unique :) thisll definitely be interesting :D

Years
    I don't get what's so bad about Belle being a champion. Isn't it like Gary/Green being champion in RBYG/FRLG? :/
    I hate the typings for the E4..

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    Speaking of... The Elite Four is structured very awkwardly. The Elite Four only have four Pokemon each, all of which are between 48 to 50. Then Belle comes along with level 66-70 Pokemon - and yet, she still only has four?

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    all i know is i love the thought of belle as champ is awesome :)
    hurp durp this is the internet blonde girls can't be successful hurp derp
    seriously, no offence, that's what you guys sound like
    is cheren better? it was even known that belle was going to be tough from the beginning... sooo... yeah
    awesome?

Back