• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W Legendaries Discussion

Which legendaries do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    B/W Legendaries Discussion

I feel that this may be the best legendary design.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You know, the sprite actually looks better up close and clearer. At first I hated it when it was unclear (upon initial sprite release) ... but it actually looks like a bulldog, or something along those lines, which is pretty awesome.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    To be honest I have not idea what animal it may be based on but I love it... all three of them really.

Xatumi

Mech-Zoid
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    Does anyone know the lore/stories behind the trio dogs/horses/what ever they are?

and the three flying mystical genies? I would love to the know the stories behind each.

But I must say, I hate how all the Genies are basically the same. Only difference are recolors a five year old with ms paint could have done. -__-

Thunder_Brew_07

Friend of All Pokemon
    Years
  • I really like the legendary genies >.> and I know many people have their issues with them... The other legendary trio is a huge win as well. The Ice/Dragon looks a little...off...I need to see the official artwork. Oh, and Genesect is the coolest Legendary EVER!

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    What's with that Water/Fighting legendary? Lol, I thought it was part of the Fighting trio at first but then I realized it wasn't connected (for multiple reasons—not to mention that a trio ONLY has three). I can't wait to see what GF does to Kyuremu in the remake! (I know there is a thread for remake discussion but I'm talking about a legendary so yeah...). I hope its something really cool, unique, and surprising—kinda like with Giratina. I never expected an Origin forme. I don't necessarily want a new Kyuremu forme, because I already like the Pokémon as it is—especially its type.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Victini is my new favorite legendary<3 And Meloetta ranks up there too. Something about it is just so fantastic, especially step forme<3

The "genies"? They're genies? I've been calling them diseased weathermen with tentacles coming out of their clouds. I do not like them at all. In fact, this is my least favorite crop of legendaries. But to be honest, I think all I need is a little more time to get used to them. That's all.

Palcks

some nights.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    I know i've said this a million times, but am i REALLY the only one that loves the genies?

I love them too. In fact, my favorite Legend out of every single one there is is Torunerosu. I think he's pretty sexy, and his two friends are awesome too. I prefer their similar designs actually. They all seem to represent a storm, and I like the concept of them looking similar because of what they all represent, but then different since they have different roles in the storm. js. c;

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
  • B/W Legendaries Discussion

Say 'Hello' to Zezzelia,Cresselia and Lunarelia.
    Seriously,genies look like PALETTE SWAPS like in FINAL FANTASY 1-6 games. It's a shame. I would never see pokemon like that. >_< What posessed them to do that? At least they could give them different poses...
    They resemble me a caricature of a certain greek god for me...

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • Except some times, I always captured all the legendaries without Master Ball.
    Like I did in both B/W :D

Victini: captured with a Heal Ball, used a Lv. 20 Shimama.
    Kobaruon: captured with a Dusk Ball, used a Lv. 50 Jiheddo.
    Terakion: captured with a Dusk Ball, used a Lv. 50 Jiheddo.
    Birijon: captured with a Mega Ball, used a Lv. 45 Victini.
    Torunerosu: captured with a Dusk Ball, used a Lv. 55 Crobat (Black).
    Boruterosu: captured with a Mega Ball, used a Lv. 56 Crobat (White, the same of Black).
    Reshiram: captured with a Fast Ball on first turn (Black), used a Lv. 52 Jiheddo.
    Zekrom: captured with a Ultra Ball (White), used a Lv. 51 Baffuron.
    Randorosu: captured with a Ultra Ball (both), used a Lv. 72 Sazando (both).
    Kyuremu: captured with a Ultra Ball (both, Crit capture in Black), used a Lv. 79 Sazando.

I hope to catch also the remaining three Event Pokèmon without the MB :D

Years
  • Here's my favorite in order:
    -Reshiram
    -Terakion (Rock-Fight)
    -Zekrom
    -Kyremu
    -Genosekuto
    -Borutorosu (Electric-Flying)
    -Birijion (Grass-Fight)
    -Victini
    -Meloetta
    -Borutorosu (Flying)
    -Kobarun (Steel/Fight)
    -Kerduio (Water/Fight)
    -Randorosu (Flying/Ground)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Except some times, I always captured all the legendaries without Master Ball.
    Like I did in both B/W :D

Victini: captured with a Heal Ball, used a Lv. 20 Shimama.
    Kobaruon: captured with a Dusk Ball, used a Lv. 50 Jiheddo.
    Terakion: captured with a Dusk Ball, used a Lv. 50 Jiheddo.
    Birijon: captured with a Mega Ball, used a Lv. 45 Victini.
    Torunerosu: captured with a Dusk Ball, used a Lv. 55 Crobat (Black).
    Boruterosu: captured with a Mega Ball, used a Lv. 56 Crobat (White, the same of Black).
    Reshiram: captured with a Fast Ball on first turn (Black), used a Lv. 52 Jiheddo.
    Zekrom: captured with a Ultra Ball (White), used a Lv. 51 Baffuron.
    Randorosu: captured with a Ultra Ball (both), used a Lv. 72 Sazando (both).
    Kyuremu: captured with a Ultra Ball (both, Crit capture in Black), used a Lv. 79 Sazando.

I hope to catch also the remaining three Event Pokèmon without the MB :D
    Wow your capture of Rashiram reminds me of my capture of Ho-oh in Ss, same pokeball by the way.
    Speaking of capturing legendaries, does any body know their catch rates?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Wow your capture of Rashiram reminds me of my capture of Ho-oh in Ss, same pokeball by the way.
    Speaking of capturing legendaries, does any body know their catch rates?
    Reshiram and Zekrom: 45

Every other legend present in the game: 3

I like how Reshiram and Zekrom are ridiculously easy to catch in comparison to other legends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back