• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W Powerhouse

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
    We all have that one pokemon that's either our main battler or the strongest in our team a powerhouse if you will... mine is my Krookodile because it maybe the one at the lowest level in my team but it can beat a pokemon that OHKO'd my lvl 70 Zoroark what's yours?

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
    Surprisingly, my Liepard took out the majority of the Elite Four, she's now level 61 and the others are low 50's apart from Unfezant who is 60 :P and Whimsicott 57 but still, she's a great team member with Sucker Punch!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Well I just started a new game so really my Blitzle would be my powerhouse, in my past save file; Lilligant would of taken the top spot.

Adam.

Knowledge isn't everything.
    Years
    I would probably say my Samurott because even though it's moveset consists of a majority of water-type moves, it is able to knock out a lot of Pokemon -even though who are supposedly weak against it.
    For another I'd probably say my Victini as they are pretty useful along the journey and the Elite Four.

Xatumi

Mech-Zoid
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    this might shock some, but My Srafty is my powerhouse as of now. Lv.64 killing erybodayy! :)

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    My Scrafty is my powerhouse. It has:
    Crunch
    Facade
    Hi Jump Kick
    Dragon Claw
    having it able to take out everything. It also wears Dark Glasses.

Crunch
    Facade
    Hi Jump Kick
    Dragon Claw

Last edited:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    My Serperior. It can hold off pretty strong Pokemon very well, like Ghetsis's Hydreigon. Ghetsis's Hydreigon kept using Flamethrower but Serperior can still survive. Serperior was my life saver.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Definitely my Krookodile. She absolutely tore the E4 to pieces - Moxie is such an overpowered ability! Also I was lucky enough to get her with an Adamant nature...

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Hands down, my Gigalith. My Brave natured Gigalith. It doesn't really need the speed, so...yeah. definitely going to go with that one.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I transfered over some of my Gen 4 Pokemon, so counting that it would have to be my Gengar. Fifth Generation-wise, definitely my Krookodile.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    My team is actually fairly balanced and they all do their fair share. Having said that, I can always rely on my Darmanitan for it's brute strength and my Reuniclus for it's high special attack.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Crunch
    Facade
    Hi Jump Kick
    Dragon Claw
    Huh, that's similar to my Scrafty's moveset.
    -Crunch
    -High Jump Kick
    -Dragon Claw
    -Brick Break

My Serperior. It can hold off pretty strong Pokemon very well, like Ghetsis's Hydreigon. Ghetsis's Hydreigon kept using Flamethrower but Serperior can still survive. Serperior was my life saver.

Fire Blast, you mean.
    For my powerhouses, it would have to be Serperior, Carracosta, and Scrafty.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Tough question for a person such as myself. Seeing as the most of you will judge depending on the Elite Four and N/Ghetsis, I'ma have to say that it would be a toss up between my Golurk and Cinccino. Golurk pretty much smashed through the Elite Four, or at least Shauntal and Caitlin. N was a team effort, with the whole team working for the win, and Ghetsis was won by pretty much Cinccino who took out three of his Pokemon, including Hydreigon. :D

The best bit was, Cinccino isn't even running Technician! XD;

Back