• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W Powerhouse

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Naturally, I consider all my Pokemon my powerhouses because I take the time to EV train them in-game. However, honorable mentions would go to Samurott, Excadrill and Archeops. They OHKOed-2HKOed anything that stood in their path.

Years
    Not sure what my powerhouse's name is because I haven't played the English version yet, but up to now (5 badges), it's the blue one of the Fighting duo. Caught one before the second gym and thought I might as well use it since I knew I'll be facing Normal types and somehow it stayed in the team. Used to be just a very powerful one-trick pony for a while, but eventually its moveset became more diverse, now it's just a beast.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    My most powerful Pokémon is probably Scrafty, not taking level into account. His typing is just too awesome and he gets really good coverage with Drain Punch/Crunch/Ice Punch - plus, with Moxie, he gets +1 Attack every time he kills something. 8D

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    After E4 my only unova pokemon I have is a lv37 shiny ferroseed and lv62 ZWEILOUS (grr.. freakin' late evo). But biggest member on my team could either be typhlosion or shiny tyranitar; both are lv100 and they are even good for competitive battling :)

Back