• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B&W Word Search/Crossword Puzzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020

B&W Word Search/Crossword Puzzle

B&W Word Search

Unova could never spring back without another word search event! This time it's a bit harder, and there is a bonus. Just like last time, there won't be a clue as to what the bonus word might be, but you should know why if you dare find it!
    The RULES | |
    Do not submit your finished word search in this thread. Please Private Message Kaori! If you don't do as this rule says, Team Plasma will make you all N's slaves.

Do not give away any hints/clues to anyone. You'll just be ruining the fun!

& Have fun!
    Enjoy!
    Feel free to print and/or complete the word search on your computer. Either way works, and don't forget to Private Message Kaori.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aaand a crossword!

Click the spoiler & see.

Spoiler:

Just PM the answers to Forever. :3

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    GUYS! An awesome person pointed out that "city" is nowhere in that word search. So just leave that word out and find the rest!

Thanks. :B

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I was about to say I looked it over at least 3 times in depth xD. I saw cwity and thought you been trollin.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    JESUS. I thought you guys were trolling me. I felt like a rage comic looking for "city". :'c
    Thanks for the little notice! <3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    JELLICENT WAS RIGHT. I messed up "Champion" too. Leaving that out as well.

smh rn

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    I already finished the crossword puzzle, but I haven't filled it or answered it. xD.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I noticed two of you filled in the same wrong Pokemon for the crossword (or whatever it's called, aka the thing I'm hosting). Have a think about why said question is worded that way and really think about the pun on a certain Pokemon's name. That's the only clue I'll give to anyone that may end up being confused by that. :3

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
    Yeah, "City" is nowhere to be found (wasted a lot of my time) and "Champion" is spelled "Chamaion". Also, there's an extra Pokemon related word in the grid that doesn't appear in the list of words, was that intentional?

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yeah, "City" is nowhere to be found (wasted a lot of my time) and "Champion" is spelled "Chamaion". Also, there's the name of a certain forest that doesn't appear in the list of words, was that intentional?
    Yeah, my apologies. Just leave those two out. & It was intentional, but it's not one of the words or anything. :B

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    ok submitted. will still do the crossword puzzle today!

ok did it

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    NOTICE: The bonus word for the Word Search is B/W related.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
    I hope you got my PM. I'm pretty sure I got both of them right ^_^. So, when'd the results be out? 10th?

Btw, is the bonus word that "extra" word? If it is I'll edit my previous post.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Ah right, so I wasn't the only one who was sitting there for ages looking for city and had "chamaion" misspelt ;3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back