• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B&W Word Search/Crossword Puzzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    GUUUURRRLLLL I wasted like half an hour on those two words. I should have read here first -_-

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    :D Yay I actually did both of these... that was fun ^^ Thanks :D

Clacla

karp karp karp
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Are the bonus words in the word search mandatory?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    I've already finished it. But both puzzles were confiscated by my teacher(i was answering it after i finished my exams) so I can't PM it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm still doing the crossword puzzle. Can I submit my answers in list form or the actual puzzle itself with the words filled in?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I did them both, the word search was harder than the crossword, so many little letters :(
    It's my job to make them get harder as I make more. :B

I'm glad to see so many people participating in the events, and this one gave me the most PMs for sure. Keep 'em coming!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I did them both, the word search was harder than the crossword, so many little letters :(

You say that but... No. Almost everyone got number seven wrong, lol. Why yes I just revealed the problem question. For anyone that hasn't submitted you have four hours :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm waiting for a PM back from someone until I reveal the results to be fair. For everyone else, the crossword event is over for now, so nobody else can enter that.

Kaori's not looking over the results until the morning for hers, so you're all free to keep submitting entries for that.

Edit: Here's the results of the crossword.

Spoiler:

That was someone's entry :3; YES TRUBBISH WAS NUMBER 7. THE DIFFICULT ONE FOR EVERYONE!

People who solved it:
    Cid
    Rednael
    Scarf
    Roswell
    vaporeon7
    Alina_Mau
    Awesome.
    Luigi-San
    Yoshikkko
    ♪Twiggy♪
    Mac of York
    Toujours
    HaloSonic
    Otherworld9)

If I missed you, lemme know. :) Hope y'all had fun & wait for Kaori's results!

Last edited:

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
    Hey, you missed me T_T ! I'm 100% sure my answer was identical to the one posted above. Please recheck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back