• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Babylon [Night 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

okay i know this is a dangerous play but i think this is v important. I'm the Psychic and I got a vision about the psychopath...

"You saw the Psychopath gathering her items. You cannot see her face very vividly but you see blood around the room. It seems as if she likes to bleed her victims first before she kills them."

I know this is risky but I think this is Ash? Probably because of the bleed meme or something. Idk my Gunner Gut senses are tingling :P

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    "densinishon gazed upon the most recent victim. Twiggy's body was suspended in chains from the statue in the middle of town. His body no longer looked like anything vaguely resembling a human. Gomorrah had made their point loud and clear: they were not to be trifled with. They meant every threat they had made and would go through with what they said. Several men cleaned the blood from the statue and removed the corpse. densinishon drew his hood over his head and turned away. He had important business to attend to."

This screams that densinishon is a mafia/killer, but it's a little too obvious.
    so idk.
    Any input?

Years
    okay i know this is a dangerous play but i think this is v important. I'm the Psychic and I got a vision about the psychopath...

I don't know if you really is psychic because either you are so brave to sacrifice yourself by telling us one clue or Just one of mafia manipulating everybody , because you know you are going to killed in this day phase by mafia . Just see what can Eraser do in day phase.

As for other thing:
    A man scowled at Archy, muttering curses under his breath. "I killed that ****er last night." he thought.
    He is probably assassin because everybody present in meeting are innocents for sure. And assassin don't know who they kill.

Last edited:
    Years
    "densinishon gazed upon the most recent victim. Twiggy's body was suspended in chains from the statue in the middle of town. His body no longer looked like anything vaguely resembling a human. Gomorrah had made their point loud and clear: they were not to be trifled with. They meant every threat they had made and would go through with what they said. Several men cleaned the blood from the statue and removed the corpse. densinishon drew his hood over his head and turned away. He had important business to attend to."

This screams that densinishon is a mafia/killer, but it's a little too obvious.
    so idk.
    Any input?

No I am not a killer or mafia , I don't know if I can do this or not but I gonna ask Yukari and then tell you.

So here is the thing I don't know who do it but some bastard silenced me. (S)he is Silencer from mafia but I don't know who is.

Last edited:

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    No I am not a killer or mafia , I don't know if I can do this or not but I gonna ask Yukari and then tell you.

So here is the thing I don't know who do it but some bastard silenced me. (S)he is Silencer from mafia but I don't know who is.

Then why are you talking?
    Silenced= you don't talk, if you do you get killed for breaking the rules.

So I don't believe you, obviously.

Years
    Okay do u see in first page what is ability of silencer.....just forget it here

The Silencer

The Silencer is a master of stealth and poison. They are capable, once every nights, of delivering a non lethal poison that will stop one player's night action.

Any another questions.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    That's being role-blocked -.-

You must be really new to mafia games.
    And anyone can just say the were targeted by mafia, it doesn't mean it's true.

-----
    So that's not really evidence.

Years
    Yeah I am rookie in this but you should get your ass handed to me if you are not careful.

As Yuki already said that it is just for narrative( don't know why she delete message though) .

densinishon gazed upon the most recent victim. Twiggy's body was suspended in chains from the statue in the middle of town. His body no longer looked like anything vaguely resembling a human. Gomorrah had made their point loud and clear: they were not to be trifled with. They meant every threat they had made and would go through with what they said. Several men cleaned the blood from the statue and removed the corpse. densinishon drew his hood over his head and turned away. He had important business to attend to.

This doesn't prove anything I just saw his body in middle of town , I haven't seen him die in front of me . As for business I have to attend is meeting where all inno are.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Also, I actually don't happen to like the mechanic of being told what you're targeted by.
    It's an unfair advantage for the mafia.

Like let's say "maf A" doesn't use his night action so "maf B" can claim that they were targeted by it and go un-cc'ed.
    Therefore "innocence"

And knowing that a good amount of people are prone to sheepish behavior, they'll fall for it.

TL;dr- Salty about imbalances.

-----

>Phase posts usually have hints.
    >I was looking for hints.
    >slow your roll

Yukari

Also, I actually don't happen to like the mechanic of being told what you're targeted by.
    It's an unfair advantage for the mafia.

Like let's say "maf A" doesn't use his night action so "maf B" can claim that they were targeted by it and go un-cc'ed.
    Therefore "innocence".
    Well, if you feel it's unfair then I'll just stop using it. I hadn't really considered a scenario like you provided there.

Years
    what u mean by slow your roll and I already say I am rookie in this then how can I get such complicated thing down in just some days.

Last edited:
    Years
    Why are we assuming everyone at the meeting is innocent?

Here
    "We're missing a few seats," he said. A man dressed in fine, purple robes raised his head. "That's because of our most recent victims" he replied. "As most of you know, Twiggy was murdered last night.

Twiggy was killed and he was inno and he was going to present in meeting so I am inno and assuming that the meeting was for innocents but some among them also have something to do with mafia .

EDIT : thanx Bardothren I don't know it.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    what u mean by slow your roll and I already say I am rookie in this then how can I get such complicated thing down in just some days.

It's not complicated.
    It's subjective.

We don't know that everyone at the meetings are innocent.
    Your defense claims that they are, even though there's no proof of that.
    Your defense is also that you can't be bad because "you were targeted by a Mafia", which could easily be lied about.

Don't say you'll "hand someone their ass" when you have no solid evidence that you're innocent.

---
    You're new, I get it.
    But you really have to think before you throw out straw-man defenses.

And since you're so new, I doubt you'd even think about the strategies I stated if you were maf.
    Unless someone told you what to do/ say.

So your innocence is still not proven.
    ---

Do not assume people will just believe your claims.
    The one thing people believe is an un-cc'd roleclaim.

---
    There's not much against you other than the phase post and your straw-man argument.
    So I'll just be keeping an eye on you.

Years
    Okay I get it but I am inno and I haven't told to do anything by someone . I cannot think such strategy ( I am not like shikamaru) but still why you are thinking that I am a mafia.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Okay I get it but I am inno and I haven't told to do anything by someone . I cannot think such strategy ( I am not like shikamaru) but still why you are thinking that I am a mafia.

The phase post makes me think you're mafia, your straw-man argument does too.

but that's not enough to make me certain.
    So that's why I'm just gonna keep an eye on you, and not actually vote.

Years

She's targeting you because you're drawing unnecessary attention to yourself. Often repeatedly claiming innocence despite no outright claim you're not suggests that perhaps you have a "guilty conscience".

I'm not sure where I stand with you, but I am leaning towards thinking you're innocent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back