• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back from a long hiatus :P

Years
  • What's up Red, where'd you disappear to? :o I remember seeing you around when you just joined but then you abruptly disappeared and it made me pretty sad.

How've things been going for you? Have you gotten X and Y? I'm sure a lot could happen since your last post in June so feel free to fill us all in as we have a lot of new members that've joined after you left, especially with the release of the new sixth generation games. Have an amazing time once again! I'm sure you know to contact a staff member if you need some assistance along the way, but you can always give me a holler if you'd like to chat. :) See you around and welcome back once again~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, it's nice to have you here again! We haven't met, but, I'm happy that you've found your way back to PC. <3 Feel free to catch up on boards & threads that you've missed out on - we're more than happy to see you there again! But yes, I hope that you'll continue to have fun here on PC, and like said above me, you can contact a staff member like myself or Cirno at any time to help you. :3

Sasuke Uchiha

The Avenger
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome back reply's :p And Cirno I disappeared into the world of life and of course i got X/Y but I Chose X cause XERNEAS RULES!!! Anyways it's nice to meet you LGDArm :D and i'm always gonna have fun here at PC. Anyways i'll see you guys around!

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome back buddy, we haven't met yet but hope to get to know you!

Life can get pretty busy sometimes but hopefully you'll be able to stick around this time!

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • OMG! Your back! Dude, I missed you so much.
    Remember me? From back in the days of the old Gen 2 forum?!

Back