• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Back to the Grind(stone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Actually, I think you'll find the Tales of Zestiria drama with Alisha was because she was blatantly advertised from before the game was released as a main character, and her disappearance was extremely forced and so that she could appear again in post-game DLC they could then sell separately...very bad post-game DLC which in no way tied up the loose ends left by the absolutely terrible ending the game had, but that's neither here nor there. I don't think it was anything to do with losing a "waifu" or whatever, it was more due to poor communication on Bamco's behalf, because she was presented as a key character when her role wasn't actually quite as large as that.

Also, considering the art style of the Theatrhythm titles and, more tellingly, World of Final Fantasy, I wouldn't be so quick to say that "mainstream" JRPGs are immune to the influence of moe, either. Final Fantasy in particular is notable culture neutral - if it wasn't it wouldn't sell half as well in the West, after all - but it IS still a Japanese series, and these things will leak in from time-to-time in the spinoffs in particular. Because hey, everything goes in spinoffs.

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years

Left 4 Dead 3 teased, No Elder Scrolls 6 for now, among the important things to talk about :)

JRPG is probably my 3rd/4th most favorite genre among a couple of things (1 - First person shooting, 2 - RTS, Tied with 3rd/4th - Hack and Slash and JRPG, and 5th would be... i dunno, 3rd person shooter?). I do not consider "MOBA" to be a fully fledged game genre in the Game design jargon.

Years
    Apart from Splatoon, what's the last one you played?
    Well it's been several years uh... probably the last game with shooter mechanics I played before Splatoon was Far Cry 3. I've been considering looking into Borderlands after Meloetta suggested it to me but I don't know if I can afford to really look into games as liberally anymore... I think my only other planned purchase for this year so far is MH Generations later this month and obligatory new Pokemon game but that's it... How much longer can I buy my own games with the money I have saved up...

Sir Codin

Tried playing the Mad Max game. Once again, another potentially fun game completely ruined by the inability to invert the x-axis on the camera. If I move the stick right, the camera better damn well turn right too.

pkmin3033

I've always found inverted controls to be extremely awkward outside of anything other than when I'm flying, where it makes a certain sense that if you pull down on the analogue stick you're going to climb rapidly.

Camera angles and camera controls will always be the bane of 3D gaming though, at least as far as I'm concerned. Especially in platformers, or titles that require you to be aware of all of your surroundings at once for various reasons. Lock-on features are your best friend at times like these. Or just really bad AI that means it doesn't matter how poorly you play...but then, that's bad game design too. I was very glad for poor AI during my recent Resi 5 playthrough, however. Over the shoulder camera might have worked passably well for Resi 4, but that was another story entirely...put me a little behind the character or let me see through their eyes, please, not perched just behind their right shoulder. Gods.

Sir Codin

I don't know what the term is, some games say it's normal others say it's inverted:

When I push the stick up, I look down. When I push the stick down, I look up. When I push the stick right, the camera turns right and when I push left the camera turns left.

I don't know if that's normal or inverted, but many games are inconsistent with how the terms work.

Either way, it's a serious design flaw for third person games to not give the option to change the camera controls for both axis. Many games only allow you to invert the Y-axis; this ruined GTA 5 for me, even though I played the game well for years; one day, all of a sudden, the flight control camera style just felt unnatural to me and when I couldn't switch the X-axis, I played worse then gave up on the game completely.

Nowadays, the option to change the direction on both axis is something I think should be standard. If you can't change both, I'm just pass up playing the game entirely.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    This reminds me of a tutorial scene in a game. It was one of those "Look at he top light. Now look at the bottom..." Things for inversion. If you looked at the bottom light instead of the top when asked (something someone who is used to inversion would do) you got yelled at that "This is a first person shooter, not a fighter jet!"

Still don't remember the name of the game...

Anyways, I guess I'm weird for playing games stock with setting. I move the mouse up, I look up. I move it down, I look down. Unless I'm flying of course.

Sir Codin

I use different camera controls for first-person, though. I usually invert the camera depending on whether it's first person or third person.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    sounds like a cheap Noto Mamiko,
    Do explain this. As far as I know, Saorin is the one who's dubbed to be next Mamiko, not to mention, many people actually say they sound the same.

This tells me that a) Japan in general has poor taste
    Isn't that general view? =D
    I'm on the Japanese side here, so it's hard to rate it.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    So i have a friend who works for EA Asia and i reminded him about what EA has done:
    Spoiler:

Then again, everyone has their opinion regarding EA.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    EA is a company I will never buy any game from again. Not after what they did to Sim City. Their logo is a death sentence to most games.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    They're better than Ubisoft! EA at least releases some gems. Ubisoft has been a shell of themselves since the ACII and can't make anything worth buying anymore.

I'm still sad over how they horribly botched Wildlands... I should have known but I wanted to believe!

EA does suck pretty bad though. Gotta be really scummy to get voted worst company in America multiple times!

pkmin3033

They're better than Square Enix and Konami, too. As bad as EA are, I'd say they're more in-touch with their audience...they just like to milk that audience outrageously through scummy business practices.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    If you all know me, Westwood is one of my favorite devs of all time. They gave us the Command and Conquer series, a definite lineup of games that was so important to my personhood. And not to mention, Visceral, another of my well liked studious got EA'd as well. Of course, i do agree, EA has some good in them to pump out some games. There is this thing of appreciating the art, not necessary the artists..

and, There should be a death battle between EA and Activision. SCREWATTACK DO IT!

So in much better news, i finally gave into temptation and bought Borderladns 2 during the steam summer sale. This game though.. i can finally see why people love going back to this game and this being cited as the pinnacle of Gearbox' library of games.

And because I'm playing on a toaster of a laptop, i might as well play as the Gunzerker and build as tanky as I can. I'll definitely save Borderlands 2 when i move to a new compooter.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I generally prefer smaller, less well-known studios, because as a rule they don't typically rest on their laurels after a couple of successes, keep in touch with their audience, and make an effort to deliver good quality experiences. Maybe I'm a little jaded, but I get tired of bigger developers just slapping a logo on a half-arsed title and watching it sell by the hundreds of thousands, or never communicating what they're doing and why outside of infrequent announcements, etc.

Corporate business practices are not consumer-friendly and, whilst I don't think developers should be bound by consumer expectations, I think they SHOULD keep their audience in the loop, because they owe their success to us buying their products. If we're expected to buy these things, I think we're at least entitled to more than infrequent updates about how its going or what it is - the more we know, the more likely we are to buy it, so it's not that much to ask for - and knowing that a little effort has gone into it would go a long way, too.

Sir Codin

The larger the audience, the larger the company becomes. The larger the company becomes, the more disenfranchised with their audience they become, which then disenfranchises the audience that got them there to begin with.

In short, a new corporation becoming corporate is your fault. DAAAAIIISSSYYYYYYY...............

A̱̥̳̲͙̲͈̪̼̫͑̈́̀͊̐̊̓̃́̕ ̧̡̨̭͇͈͉̲̆̋͂̆͐̏̿́̾͠ͅͅc͚̣̼̮̬̺̩̗͓̐͊̎́̄̀̄͗͝͠ͅò̢͇͇͖͖͍̣͕͔̇̈́̂̓̑̈́̏̚͜͠r͉͉͖̞͎̼͖̪̥̎̆̌̾̍̌̏̉͘͜͝p̨̨̢͙͎̹̲̮̮͎̾̄̾̔̇͗͂͑͘͝o̡̗̝͚̩͖̜̘̲̣̿͐̐͂̅̊̌͘͝͝r̛̖̞̘̗̭̣͙̬̄͑͛͗͋̽̂͜͝͝ͅa̢̭̗̮͇͖̩̼̼̦̒̃̽̓͋̀̈̚̕͠t̢̛̘͉̮̤͙̫̰͉̓̐̓͊̈́̈́̚͝͝ͅi̛̩̫̞͇̩̺̳̙̫̓̀̀̏̊͌̀̈́̈́ͅȍ̢̧̤̟͕̼̫̞̭͔͆͋̃̿͂̀́̌̾n̻̥̣̜͙͎̥̝͎̥͂̓̽́̑́͐͊̅̆ ̢̛̥̝͎̰̞̪̬̯͌̓̏͊̔͋̅̔̚͜w̢͎̗̺̼̠̤͔̣̆̐̄̾̽͌̒̽͑͒ͅơ̢̱͉̫̦̻̜͔͈̭͑̈́͂̂̈͋̅̕͠ụ̧̝̗̺̥̩̣̭̜̏̎̍̏̂̈̈́͐̕͝l̨͙̯̖͈̞͔̳̦͌̿̓̏͒̏̍̒͂́ͅd̨̹̮̠͉̩̼̭͇̹̍̉̆͂̃̔̐͑̋͠ ̢̧̧̦̪͔͔͓͓̹͆͆̑̐̾̄̈́̒̚͝n̫̤̼̱͉̩̖̼̬̼̄͋̉̏́̂͗́̓͝ȅ̛͇̼̱̙̥̱̰̬̯͗̑͊̍͆͒͂͜͝v̡̨̪͈̻̖͓͍͈̳͒͗̓̓́̔̍̎̕͝ȇ̡̧̡̡̧͇̘̘͎̣͐̒͌̉̂̿̔̇̍r̡̛̖̠̥̼̤͚͖͇̺̆̿͌͂̂̽̆͠͝ ̨̫̤̞̟̗̪͍̤̬͋̆̓̊̃̀͑́̌͘e̡̨͙͍͔̼͈͓͉̊̾̽͐̅̉̔̽͑͜͠x̢̦͙̘͉̬̣̱̭̣̀̈́̋̓͆̎̽̾̾͠į̰͕̹̬͈̬̣̙̂̓͑̀̐͗̓͑̊͛ͅs̨̡̧̧̞͉͖̗͚͗̂̀̃͒̾͌̐̆͑ͅţ̺̝̣͕̼̘̬͔̞̊̋̽͆͑̑̑͑̚̕ ̧̻͇̪̖̼͚̦͔̤̍̀̓͒͑̄̓͛̔̕i̧̼̳͚̲͚̱̥̮̅̀͛͌͋̒͂̒̕͜͝f̩̦͚͎͕̱̖̭̤̋̄͑̉̇̿̈̚͜͝͠ ̧̯͚͚͖̫̞͎̞̂͂̀͑̄̃́͐́̚͜n̡̡̛͚̝̗̤̠̱͖̣̒̂̄̆̅̈́̉͒̂o̖̼͉̗͇͕͉̣̲̮̍̌̌̐̑̒̀͒̒͝ẗ̡͖̲̤͈̞̫̺͉͔́͊̄͊͗͂̊͗͘͝ ̛̪̼̼̝̼̘͉̪̗̻̅͐͆͂͊̂́̈́͝f̨͍͙͇̱͕̞̝͔͉͒͗̉̿̔͌̿͑͑̚ơ̜͚͕̻̙̝̲̲̟̮̍͂̿͛͂͋̄͋̍r̢̛̳̖̩̝͈͙͇͔͚̀̆̌̈̃͌̏̐͠ ̛͈̮̭̺̭̬̥̤͚͑͐̇͋͌̕̚̚͝ͅy̢͔̘̞͓̦̰̻̘̦͛͗̈́̆̐̆̐̀̇͑ő̗̱͚͔̙͇̦̼̠̞̋̊̉̈́̔̇́͝͝u̥͉͉̜͕̖̞̮̦̖̐́̿̀̆̑͌͒̌͠.̢̢̭̪͕̩̼̗̗̬́̓͆̍̓̏̑̄͘̚.̡͖̱̖͎̞̠̤̘̲̔̄̿͂̿́̊͆͝͝.̛̛͚̲̤̜̭̙̰̻̻̓̈́̽͊̎͒̅̕͜.̡̛̪̰̙͍̫͓̣͔͐̉̿͆̃̌̑̀͠ͅ

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I'm pretty sure we all know every big AAA studio sucks.
    And that Japanese studios are superior.
    No need for additional discussion about this =D

If you all know me, Westwood is one of my favorite devs of all time. They gave us the Command and Conquer series, a definite lineup of games that was so important to my personhood.
    Dune > C&C
    Shots fired :P

Sir Codin

W̯̪̠̱̳̘͛ͦ͒ͩ͢ḛ͍̖̻̟̍ͪͮ̚e͐͛ͬ̓҉͎a̭̬ͬ̅ͩ̆ͪ̌̒ͅḇ̄̐̓ͪ͆̑o̟̦͉̲̠̠ö̞́ͮ͂ͮͦ͒ͤ͟s͎̙̖̙͎͂ͩͧ͊͑̽͑ͅͅ ̛̺͗͌̓͗̚a̬̼͓͍͆͐͌̎̇̑̌r̬̒̀͊ͮ̇ȇ́͆̒̋ͫ͏̲̯̘̣̜̳ ̴̗̥͚̦̺̬̜ͩň͎̏̆͂oͤ̃͊̅͋̇ͭṫ͓͙̹̝̫ͮͬ̈́ ̧̮̥͔̳̻ͪ͋̇̔͌̑́t̂͘o̤̼̯͎ͪͪͪͫͦ̇̚l̼͈̫͈̫͇̀̉̓̑́͌̚é̠͖͎̣́̽ͨr̳̳̼̬̺͕a͉͒ͬ͑́ͯ̓ͪͅte̥̐ͪ̂̄̾̓͊ď̍ͩ̉̇ͤͤ͏̜͉ ̠̟̋ͭi̬̳̓ͥͬ͑̊̓̀n̤͍ͤ̆̏͆ͪͭ ̦̜͐p̝̱̝͕̐̂́̐̋ͬ̚͠o̥̝̪̩ͪ̈́͗͋l̩̘̺͙͈̰̏̆i̼̥̜̘̭̠̓ͨẗ̰͕́͗ͥ̏̅͝e̥͕̅̋ͨ̂ ̫̤̰̣̔̊̅̔̓͘s̶̽ͥ̾̄ͥ̍̍o̿̽̔̋̔͋ċ̱̔i̟̟̾͋̊ͥͫͨ̚e̗̽̂̉̒ͪ̀̄̀ț̜̻̟̩͚̚ͅy̯͉͓̔ͤ̒͑̄̌ ̻̩͓̺͐̈́͑ͬã̴͕͉͎̮ͧ̋̏̽ͩ̚n̲d̰͍̤̲͖̜͜ ͖̖́͜m̮̙ͣ͌̒͛ͦ̄u̬̗͕͑̀̂͂̆̾s̛̟̲̳̰̝ͭͨ̔ͪͨ̏͋ͅt̜͍̖͓̳ͦͅ ̘͈͉̞̟̮̠͑ͧ̋̏̐͂a̎͊̓͆ͣ̚l͠w̦̯̘͍͓̯͍̐̑͟a̺̺̽ͨ̏ͩͥ͛ͧ͡y̖̹̬͍͙̱̖s̹̳͖͈̣̉ͯ̓̎̈ ͕̤̮̐̾ḅ͖̹͕̈́̀̇̃̒͋ē͎̠͓̣̭̱͂ͣ̌̚͢ ̘̖̰̜͉̒̃̑̅ͭp͕̮̝̮̝̔̔̑ͪͣ͂ũ͚̤̼̬̊r̫̳̞̝ͅg͎̲̼͇̮͋ͧ̑̓ͦͤe͉ͥ̆̑̐̌ͩḑ͓̬̺̩ͭ̃͊́̃ͧ.̯̣̭̱̯ͤͫ͑ͦ̋ͤ
    ̟ͥ̉ͩ̑̎ͫY͇̥̝ͬͯ́oͤ́͊ͩ́ų̲̲͈̎ ͓͔̈̉k̛̹͚̳̤̞ͧ̊̑̒ͯ̂̈e̫̱̭̝̫̭͗͊̌̚ẻ͔͙̈ͫ̉ͣ̈́p͔̟͂̕ ̵͖͙͇͔̈̊̒̆ͬͅbͬ͛̈̓͊ͬ̾́e̻̎ͮ̅͝ḻ̷̼̥͔̬̥̊ͮi͓̙̳̼ͭͬ̔͐e̗̩̟̞̩̺͔ͭ́ͬ̎͗̚͝v̶͚̙̥͓̝͎̙̏ͧ̈́͌ͩi̗ͭ̿n̨͐ͫg̨͈̦̫̩ͬ́͑̊ ͎̙̮͍̼ͬͤ̄̐́ͦ͆y̸̤͍̆͂͑̈́ͤŏ̴͉̭̦̠̘̣ü̈́͆͐ ͈̺͖̮͙̥͋ͣ̇ͩä̢̳̦͍̤̩ͥ̋ͧ̿͆̇r͉̟̣͈̖̲̔̃ͬ̊e̹͎̖͖͉̤͊ͭ̂ͯͯ̾ ̗͇̭͂ͣ̃͐͋́̇J̢̗͔͓͚͋ͣa̼̟̦̲̬̘̗̾̆ͦ͂̂p̢̦̗̱͕̤̦͈ͦ͊͆aͪ̃͐͞n̪͎͙͚̦ͣ̊̎͛͛͐̇͠ḙ̴̫͈ͬ͛̉̔̅̓ͤse̟̜͍̮͍̼ͤͪ̾̈͌͐̎ ͙͕̼̜̟̬̲ͦͮ͡a̧̝͇͔ͨ͛̽ͥͦ̽ͅñ̤͉̎͡d̠̯̠̩̥̪̋ͅ ͔̇̓̑J̢̟̥̳̲ͫ͂ͣ̑̐ȧ͔͕̖̅ͨ̆ͮ̈͐͢p͈̩̓a͉͖̐n̘͈̟͎̕ i͍͍s̴̬͈͈̜ͣ ̷ͣs̠̝͉͙͕̆̊ͯ̈́̐͟u͊̾͒p͕̠̫̦ē̻̱̦̞̠̬̘͞r͉͎͖̙͒i͙̞̥͓̜͆̾͒ͧ̓͗̒ȯ̙̫̳̤̪͖̙̀ͬr̰͔̫̟̯̰̐
    ͎̻̙͔̪ͫ̐̄͋̔̒D̷͔̯̫̺ͨ̊ͩͨͅe̬̙̗̯̟ͯͬ͗ͭ̚͠s̘̜͍ͣͅp̈ͮ͋͆͗ͦ̽͏̫͎̰͕͈̦̠ȋ̜̩̖̦̯̣t̹͈̹͉̳̺̅ͭ͋̆e̯͒̏̍̿ͪ̿ͅ ̺̝̲̞̺̮̦͌̂n̛͙̊̋ͬ̏̀̅̓o̫̭̣̻̜͙͐̍ͪ̄͒ ͎̘͛̿ͬͧ̔ö̡̪͕̹̳͈̦̤ͩ̾̒nͧ̓ͮ͒̂e͚̥̣͕̠̯̓̌̇͌̑̽̕ ͔̻̣̺ͦ̋ͫ́i͔n̞̻̜̹͙ ̱͓͚ͮ̿̓͢t̺̭̖͇̖͉̻h̤̣̻͑͒͢ͅe̶͍͔̭̦ͨ̃ͅ ̠̠͋̔͑̓͊̓̈́w͈͔̳̘̓̏͂o̮̣̟̳̥̘̞r͚̗̞͚̘̜̖̋̾̎͞l̹̟̩̦͍͉̻͌̑́̌d̡̥̅̈ ͕͕̝̔̚͢t̹̰͎̞͍̭̮ͪ́ḁ̫̝͈͌̽͊̀͑ͅk͇̗̮̬̝͔̼͛̓̿͜i̴̘̠͚̖̗̹̋̈́̔́ͧͅn̹͉̼͇̻g̝ͦͯ ͕̳̩̳͙̞̐̐͋̆̚ͅJ̳̲͓̙̠̹͍͠ą͈ͧ̈́͗̿̓p̳̣͙̼̹̥͖̐ͯ̐a̶̼̦ͭͪ͂͗͐n̳̘ͩ͌ͤ̏̅͞ ̹̻̪̙͓͙̹̉̊͋͆ͩṣ̮̖ͫë̷͔̌̀̌͋͂r̹͈̈́̾̚iͤ̽̑̊o̱͎̾ͥ͋͆͑̀ͅu̟̥̗͈ͬͨ̓s͎͈̋͐͒̀̅̐l͓yͨ҉͚͈̻ ̲ͬ̎͐ͯb̤̝̖̊ḛ̻͉̭̦͐̎͜f͍̥̮̎͂̅̃ͬo͈̖̮͊̐ȑ̫͚̱̜̫̉ͩ̏̎ͥͥ͠ẹ̒ͧ ̨ͯ͊̔͆̓̽̾1͕̠͈͘8̭̜͎̰͎̑̅͊̂̈9̸̹̯̮̜̰̯ͪ̊͊͒͌ͪ̚5̛̝̙͈̽̔ͯ
    ̤͎̼̞̀̚Ỳ͔͔ͦ͊o̸̼̠̟̳ͦ̐͗ͥ̐ǘ̢̈́̆͊ͨ̆ ̲̍̆̈͋ͭ͛á͇̥͢ṙ̬̜͙̹ͣ̔ͯeͯ̽̇ͭ̃ͬ̈҉̝̳̖ͅ ̣̖̬̥̤̠̉͛̽s̪̰̹̫̟̦͕͑̓̀̓ͬͦ̒͜h̵͋́ͪo͈͍͕̪̿ͭ͠w̛̟͎̜ͣͪ̽̄́͒͂i͓ň͈͂̚ĝ̶͙̭͈̖̜͓̄ ̤̣̹̿̌ͩ̊̍͝w̗̎͋́a̧̰͍͐̈̽͗̓p̡̥̬̀̽̈ä̲̗̻̼̠͉́͌͜n̬͍̥̰͙͈͎̾̃̇͘ȩ̭̮̦̝̺͚̥͌̄̃ś̪͇̮̹̮͓̤̍͒̓ͩẹ̳̮͊͂͛ͮ̏ ̬̘̘̥̑̔t͍͉͔̼̟̎ͬͅe͓̱̰̦͋̂ͪ̔̓ͭ̇ǹͯ͏̭̘̮̜͔̬ḋ͎̬̰͈͖̱̜̓̅ͣe͒̃̅̒͟n̠͕̘̳͑c̘͖̩ͮỉ̖̣̟̙̠̮̜̋̎͒͋͞e̝͈̠͖̜̙͖s̏͑͐̓ͣ͗ͬ͞ ̓̍̾͒̉҉̘̱a̡͌̓͗͑͋n̵͚̰̳̻̲͓̒ͨ̍̊͑d͉̪̣̘͇̀ͨ̎͛ͪ̒ͫ ̜̬̣̰̪͇͙̍ͯͭ̏̇ͣ̽͟m̩͓͇̪̗̘͆̉̋͘ư͕̞̝̟̗͆s̰͈͉͓͖ͧ̓͜t͎͎̺͖̰̏̍̓̇̿ͨ̐ ͖ͫb̸̼̩̖͈͖ͥ̚e̢̫̬͔͙̱̹͉̒ ̶͇̼͇͚̻̳͈͗ͨr̳̀̔ȩ̺͓̰e̘̬̙͛ͪ̑̏͐ͤd̻ͭ̎u̜̮̼͇̱̞͊̃ͦ͂ͨc̜͋̏̋ͮa̵̫̬̻̯͆͌̆tͨ̔͑ͤ̾̊҉͉̠̩e̴͚̩̝̟̙̠ͯ̎̉̚d̜̩͙ͣ́̒ͦͨ̽ͮ ͢o͚ͤ́ͧ̀r̛̖̹͖̟̬ ̹̱ͥp̭͙͔̞̿̃̔̓̚ͅu͍͂̄r͍͚͇ͨg̶̞̀̋̈́ͭe͌̑ͥ́d̹͖̳̲̭̝̏͑̐̃̃́ͭ͡
    ͆ͫ̓̈ͪ̆͛͜B͍͔͊̎ͥ̏̌͜e̩͇̫͉ͅf̫͈̄ͭ̔ͪ̐o͓̻̟̟̐̈̊̇͊͝r̖͚̫̝ͨ̏ͦ͊́̏ͥͅȩ̳̜̂̿̅ ͔͚͖̱̺̜͇̃͜t̄ͯ҉̜̟h̗͖̒͞e͙̱͌ͫ̐̿͋̚ ̟̮ḯ̲̺̮̫̉́n̹͔̒̕f̏̂ͩ̚͏̟̳̦̻̰̙͕ȇ̢̜̻̹̺̈́̋͂ͫͅcͮ̒͋͋t̗̝̖̰̃ͧ̿͘ȋ̈̂̑́ͥo̗̩ͧͥ̇͌̀n͚͈̖̤͗̿̉ͪ ̰̩̫̮͈͔ͦ̍͛ͭ̔͒s̫̻̫͔̼̳ͤͬ̅p̬͙͚̫̫̞ͣ̒ͬ͊ͯr̡ͫͯ̌̇̅̚e̖͓̯̫ͅa̘̝d̩̜̲͎͎̱͒̄ͧͨ̈ͦ͠s̶̫͎͖̮̫̮̯͆ͧ̇̿
    ̷̗Å̤̮͂̉̋nd̹̮̦̬̤̳ ̮̓ͣ̂ḏ̣̀̐ͧ̉̏̋̾o̠ͩ̓ͤ̒̈́͒͝o̮̪͈̻̻͔͛̍̌ͅm̟̼͓̝̥̮͍̑ͮ̃̌͌̀s͔͍̺̺̙̲͐͂ ̙̦̻͙e̻̿͒v̷͚̘̗̥̥͊͌̉e͎̻̜ͣͮ̒̊̿̕r͉̰̺͎y̤͙̟ͦ̈́̄͗͊ͨ̆t̩̬̥̠̺͕͖̒ͥ͂ͨ̀ͨh̝̟̣̻́͑ǐ̠͔͕̘͍͖̘n̖͚͓̘̋͜g̉̓̋̋
    ̛̤̲̣̥͎̭͂̾̽ͅẁ͎͙̞̣͎̝ͭi͈͚͂t̖͚̠̘̞̱ͪ͆h͇̟̰͔̑̔͒̌̅͗ ͎̲̼̖̱̮̺m͍̫̱̭͉̭ͪo̗̠̯̽ͫͥ̄ͪe̵̹͔͒ͮ͋̓ ̠̫̞̹̦̥͎͢ẗ̻̻̰̯͈̹̽ͨ̎r̲̟̜͕̮̾͢ͅa̡̳̱͕͐ͩ̓s͆͏̹h̦͒ͨͣ̌.͕̣

NO STUDIO FROM ANY COUNTRY IS SUPERIOR. TO MY GLORY.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back