• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Oh hehee....so sneaky, Duc!

IC: Skye left the new trainer with a quick apology and set out to train for the gym. She walked into a stretch of field beyond the city, and took out her Pokemon.

"Gosh," she said. "I wish I had caught a rock type. This is going to be hard!"

She paused for a moment.

"Let's go check out Diglett's cave!" she suggested, and they packed up to leave.

On the way to the cave, she passed the harbor, where Brock and Duc were struggling. She scowled at Brock, though he wasn't looking for her, so intent was he on getting that ticket. She felt the tears welling up once more.

"I hope you're happy!" she called above the other voices. "Have a nice life!"

She cursed herself for being bitter, and ran to Diglett's Cave. She searched and searched, but they just were not out today. At last, she came upon something she did not expect. An Onix! It appeared to be lost. The huge beast was stuck in the tunnel!

"I'll get you out!" she promised the rock snake. It looked at her worriedly. "Just lie still. Ninja, go!"

The Staryu popped out of its Pokeball, ready for battle.

"Help free Onix by burstng through the rocks on either side!" she told her Staryu. "Agile, combine Ninja's attack with electricity to make it stronger!"

They complied, and soon, the Onix had been freed.

"Here," she told the weakened Onix, spraying a potion on its weakened body. "That should help."

They Onix cooed in its deep, rocky voice, bringing its massive face close to Skye's. She pet it carefully, unsure of its intentions.

Suddenly, the ground began to quake. Agile and Ninja's attack had loosened the rocks in the cave, and they were facing a cave in! Skye rushed towards the exit, recalling Ninja and a reluctant Agile into their pokeballs. She looked back at the massive Onix, who would surely get trapped once more if she didn't do something.

"Onix!" she cried, tossing a pokeball at it urgently. "I promise I'll release you! But you have to get into this pokeball if you want to get out!"

The Onix quickly obeyed, and Skye retrieved the ball. She sprinted towards the exit, and made it out just in time.

She let herself fall to the grass, panting. She took out the pokeball containing Onix, and released it. The giant snake looked down at her. It did not leave, but instead, coiled itself gently around her.

"You wanna stay?" she asked timidly. The Onix nodded. She smiled at it, and hugged its giant, rocky head. "Alright then! Welcome aboard!"

She grinned, and the Onix disappeared into its pokeball once more. She kissed the ball quickly, and set it on her belt. She released Agile to take her normal spot atop Skye's shoulder. Together, they made their way back to the Pokemon Center, Skye intending to keep the giant Onix a secret until the gym battle.

Years
    (im not gonna have more than 7 or 9 *imean 9 not 8 as the max* pokemon so it doesnt get too confusing...) also can you make ur posts a bit shorter so it doesnt seem as overwhelming no offense
    IC: i exited the pokemon center and saw them drained, but trained very well... they would always aboey me, even if i wasnt around... i said they each deserved a good rest and returned them all... i then had joy heal them and exited again... i ran in search of every1 else and saw brock, the gym ldr... my squirtle remembered soaking his pokemon, theat his siblings used... i laughed as they cried to sadness... i said "maybe next time... when you r better..."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Kirby, no offense taken at all. However, good rps tend to have very detailed and long posts, without a lot of continuous posting, example:

Janedoe: I looked at him urgently.

BillyBob: She looked at me, urgency swimming in her eyes, and we leapt off the cliff together, our wings spreading to the wind.

Janedoe: I wondered what we should do next...

Stuff like that not only takes up a lot of space on rpg boards, but it can also get annoying to read.

I hope this helps you understand why we take so long to post, and why our posts are so detailed. I hope you can accept our way of RPing, and continue to RP with us. ^_^

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye decided to take a walk back to the cave after healing her Pokemon. She spotted Seph by the entrance, arguing with a very ill tempered group of Diglett-turned-Dugtrio.

"Um...need a hand?" she asked softly, releasing her Onix, which she had lovingly nicknamed Igneous.

The Onix growled at the Dugtrio gently, making its way towards the cave in.

"What do you say?" she asked, smiling.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Skye said:
    Skye decided to take a walk back to the cave after healing her Pokemon. She spotted Seph by the entrance, arguing with a very ill tempered group of Diglett-turned-Dugtrio.

"Um...need a hand?" she asked softly, releasing her Onix, which she had lovingly nicknamed Igneous.

The Onix growled at the Dugtrio gently, making its way towards the cave in.

"What do you say?" she asked, smiling.

OOC: I am on the (Why do I always forget how to spell the name?) side of diglett's cave, the one by brock's gym. If you're there too, just say yes, and I'll delete this post and make an in-character one. If not, say so, and I'll delete this post. :cross-eye

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Oops...hehe...thought you were on the Vermillion side, but a reread of your post tells me otherwise! Sorry about the confusion! Please everyone disregard my last post!

Years
    ill still be in rp, but i odnt want to do Name: post Name: post ill jsut make it long... trust me i post alot, you can see/join my gym ldrs. torny also in rp section if you dont belive or "any1 want to play a story game"... anyways
    IC: i decided catching a diglett was necessary, and i saw 1 left beside the cave... next to the girl and boy, i had my squirtle watergun them... after fainting it, i caught it... i was happy... yay! i said! *lol*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Eventually we dug our way to the other side, and as I emerged from the tunnel, I saw Skye withdrawing her onix. "Great," I mumbled "You get a behemoth, I find the three stooges." as I looked over at the dugtrio, arguing again and unknowingly mimicing the famous trio.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Were you referring to me and Shineyelectrode's characters? IF so...

IC: Skye mumbled a humble "thanks" to Seph, and saw the members of the Dugtrio beickering endlessly.

"I'm, um, sure they'll come around just fine," she assured Seph, smiling, and putting Onix's pokeball on her belt.

Skye then saw the trainer she had caught a glimpse of in the Pokemon Center earlier that day. She waved. The trainer seemed really excited.

"Hi!" she called to the trainer.

Meanwhile, Agile had wandered over to the Dugtrio curiously, and poked one of them...!

Years
    my pokemon 9except diglet which went to the pc) came out to greet her... they waves and smiled... my jigglypuff inhaled air and floated infront of her face... then hugged her! it said jiggly! and clefairy rushed upand hugged ehr leg...pokemon that evolve from moonstones r very friendly i said... i noticed her think "i can tell"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye sweatdropped as she was hugged by the trainer's Pokemon, Jigglypuff and Clefairy. She giggled at their friendliness, and watched them as they waddled back to their trainer.

"Good to see you again," she said. "You're Kirby, right? I can't remember if I introduced myself. I'm Skye, from Celadon, and this is Seph."

She gestured towards the boy beside her.

"Have you battled the gym leader here yet?" she asked anxiously.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: Dug1, dug2, and dug3 are the names used.

Dug one looked at the pokemon that poked it, and poked it back gently. "dug?" It asked curiousley, right before it was smacked by Dug2, who scolded it with "dug, triotriodug!" Finally tired of hearing it's two counterparts yapping, Dug3 came over and slaped Dug2, then Dug1 "DUG!" And the situation began rapidly detiriorating from there..

I whispered to myself so no one could hear, "If I didn't need a ground type..." But it was a hollow threat, and I knew it.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Chu...?" Agile sighed, watching the Dugtrio duke it out amongst themselves.

Agile walked up to the three Dugs once more. She looked at them crossly, arms crossed, eyes narrowed.

"Pika!" she exclaimed, scoldingly, then seemed to come to a realization.

Agile promptly ran to Skye, and leapt on her shoulder.

"Geez, Agile, you'd better watch out," Skye warned her. "Dugtrio is a ground type after all. They could kick your butt."

"Pika..." Agile sighed in defeat, laying on her shoulder.

"Sorry about that, Seph," she told him, and welcomed Kirby to come with them. "Want to head to the Pokemon Center so we can get ready to challenge they gym leader?"

Skye smiled, looking in the direction of the Pokemon Center. Her expression soon turned sour as she thought of Brock leaving. She tried to mask it as best she could, and looked to her friends for a reply.

Years
    what a hollow threat & dont forget brockZ!
    IC: i said i only beat pewter, and cerulean city so far... i had yet to challenge the rest... i want to challenge lt. surge! itll be easy with my diglett! that reminds me, why dont we all go back to the pc so that my pokemon and i can get reaquainted w/ u all and my diglett can u met u 2 and ur pokemon especially your dugtrio...

(LOL THIS MESSAGE WAS TYPED BEFORE I SAW UR MESSAGE SKYE, BUT I SAW IT AFTER THIS WAS ALRDY POSTED, BUT ITLL STILL MAKE SENSE)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: a hollow threat means it's a threat I won't go through with, a bluff, faking it, ect.

"Sure." I said, withdrawing my pokemon. How were they supposed to fight the gym leader's pokemon when they were fighting each other?

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Cool," Skye said, starting to trek towards the Pokemon Center.

On their way, they passed Duc and Brock, still squabbling over the ticket to Hoenn. Skye frowned, and for a split second, her eyes and Brock's met, and she was filled with a deep sadness beyond description. Her heart sank in her chest. She knew he was going to take that ticket. She knew he had to leave.

"Bye," she whispered, tears threatening to flow once more. She pushed them back, casting her gaze towards the road ahead.

OOC: I'm out! Too tired to rp anymore tonight! Bye everyone!

Years
    it was obvious she loved brock, but sadly the stupid brock we all know and love (as his siblings told me when we battled), was quite slow, i felt terrible but knew i didnt want to embarrass her, so i simply said "brock, you know all the pretty girls are in kanto or did you forget?" I saw his face blush, and said "all you have to do is look right in front of you!"

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    OOC:Skye Im so sorry once again! but hey its summer I wont be busy anymore. Now would you pleaze give a short roundoff of whats happening :classic: pleaze and thankyou. Well so far this is what I got.

IC:Lex proudly walked out of the Diglett Cave with his pokeball in hand. "Evee I guess you got a new friend!"Lex said gleefully to Evee who stood beside him. Lex had just arrived to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon. He came up to the counter handed over his newly caught pokemon geodude and Gyrados Who just had a battle with eachother.

Years
    i rated ur club, so now its 5 start btw
    IC: i showed brock my pokemon to make the situation less uncomfortable/change the subject... i knew beating your pokemon was easy brock, but not that easy i said... i explained his siblings lost to me, but he wasnt too worried about that... he was more worried about what i said, still trying to figure it out...

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Thankyou, Kirby00, and welcome back, Lex!

So far, we have reached Vermillion. Duc is trying to trick Brock into staying with the group a little longer, though I am not sure how that is working out, since he has not been online lately. My character has just caught an Onix, and she is NOT happy that Brock may be leaving. Seph caught a very...um...interesting Dugtrio cluster who fight with each other a lot. We are hopefully soon going to challenge Lt. Surge.

IC: Skye entered the Pokemon Center to see Lex.

"Hey!" she exclaimed brightly. "How did your training go today?"

She leaned her back on the counter, supporting herself with her elbows behind her, and looked at Lex expectantly.

"New Pokemon?" she asked, gesturing to the two new pokeballs he had.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back