• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    Can i join too?

Name:Alex
    Starter Pokemon:Eevee (gary starts with it in Yellow)
    Height:1,91 Meters
    Weight:No Info
    Hair:Like Gary's
    Eyes:Black eye color
    Clothes:Black Pants, Black Shirt, Black Cape (Like Lances just with silver on the inside)
    Personality:He is a really nice but shy person

Years
    yay u fixed ur signature, and u can definetly be my buddy on pc (the i hope part), also thx for putting up ur pokemon in my rp... i feel so honored! (be or fighr gym ldrs!) u lal can join too if u want! SORRY FOR GETTING OFF TOPIC!
    btw what's the reputation thing that we sometimes get (or at least i did, i have 2, and it says i have 8 points)... 1 has a dot thats grey and another thats red... what does the color of the dot mean?

capalex65

Years
    OOC: Thanks and will you join my new RP called "Just another Pokemorph RP"

IC: *Walks in of the door in the Pokemon Center and spots you* "Hello who are you ? my name is Alex and i come from Saffron City"

Years
    my pokemon all come and meet alex... the clefair and jigglypuff hug him... jigglypuff ihales air and floats infront of the new trainer's face... then hugs him... i could see him smile embarassed...

capalex65

Years
    IC: :) your jiggilypuff is really friendly eh? heh *is smiling embarassed*

OOC: I have caught some more pokemon and they are Pikachu, Clefary, Diglett, Oddish, Abra. You don't mind do you?? :)

*all my pokemon is running over to kirby and is hugging him *he smiles embarassed*(heh)

Years
    OOC: WAH!!! I've been way too preoccupied with my first days of summer break! I'M SO SORRY!!! (Wow, 365 posts...)
    Oh, and welcome back, lex!

IC: The group that went to the nearby Diglett Cave had finally returned to the Pok?mon Center. Duc and Pikachu had to drag Brock off the pier. Apparently, Brock knew that Skye had seen him and couldn't bear to see her again. He hurt her too much.

Duc tried to make sense of the situation, but he's still too young to understand anything in depth. He's now willing to learn about it after his small talk with Misty...

After what seemed like hours off constant pulling and struggling, they arrived at the Pok?mon Center. Duc noticed a new trainer's face in the main lobby. "Hi!" he said with a smile. "My name's Duc." and again, he explained his name. "This guy here's Brock, the former gym leader of Pewter City." Duc said as he tried to pull him towards Alex.

Soon after, Brock got free of Duc's hold and grabbed the ticket that was in his vest. "Hey, wait! You promised!!" Duc yelled as he tackled him to the floor. "Why'd you do that, huh? You promised you'd stay until after our battle with the gym here!" Duc waited for a response from Brock as he laid there.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    IC: "Ohh-oh Hi Skye!"Lex exclaimed unepectedly. "Have'nt seen you in a while. Oh yeah,this here is geodude. I just finished catching him. You know just gettin ready for the Gym."Lex responded. Nurse Joy handed over the pokeballs and Lex said thankyou politely.

Lex Sat down as Skye followed. "Soo,What are you up to?"Lex asked shifting into his seat. Lex reached into his backpack to show Skye his artifact he just found and which he was unsure of. "Look what I found Skye!"Lex said pulling out the shinig rock. "What do you it is?"Lex waited a response...

OOC:thanks Skye.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: No problem, Lex!

Kirby00, I would appreciate it if you would wait for my ok to welcome someone into the rp. I had actually meant to close it to new members since we have enough right now, and it will get too confusing if we have any more.

However, capalex65 may stay since they did not know about the whole deal. Please check with me the next time. My apologies for not being on much today, as I have been working.

Thank you.

IC: "Hmmm..." Skye pondered over the stone carefully. "I'm not sure. Maybe you can contact one of the Pokemon professors and ask them?"

Suddenly, she saw all the commotion with Duc and Brock, a frown spreading across her face. Agile scowled at him, and Skye stormed over to him.

"Geez Brock!" she exclaimed angrily, helping Duc to his feet. "Why do you have to pick on him. Haven't you caused enough damage?? I wish...I wish you'd...just go to Hoenn!"

She spat out the last few words, as they tasted very foul on her tongue. She turned on her heel, tears beginning to fall once more, and dashed out of the Pokemon Center. Agile ran after her.

Skye collapsed in a puddle of sobs in a field outside the city. She lay in the tall grass on her stomach, Agile rubbing her back for comfort. She buried her face in her arms, sobbing bitterly.

"I can't believe him..." she sniffled.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    In the mean time, I had gone over to the vermillion gym, or had tried to. I released dugtrio, and said "Boys, looks like we got us something in our way, and we just can't accept that, now can we?" I said, motioning to the sapling that hadn't been there before. The dugtrio, knowing what to do, rushed underground and literally dug it our by the roots, which they seemed to enjoy. Sapling roots where much more tender and juicy, after all. When they had finished, I recalled them, and walked through the automatic door of the vermillion gym...

OOC: it may take me a day or two to start the gym battle, so don't wait up for me, we can have times a little messed up in this part, right skye?

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: No problem, capalex65, and yes, Shineyelectrode, the times can certainly be a little messed up for the gym battles, as long as we meet up in the end! ^_^

IC: Skye saw Brock approaching. She looked at Agile, a mix of confusion, anxiety, and frustration swimming in her eyes.

"Pika!" Agile exclaimed, in a scolding tone. She raised her voice so Brock could hear. "CHU!!"

"Skye?!" Brock called, seeing her lying in the grass. Thinking she was injured, he rushed over. "Are you alright?"

"What do you think?!" she exclaimed angrily, sitting up quickly, and looking at him sharply. "Why don't you just go!"

"I agreed with Duc to stay until after your battle with Lt. Surge," he told her gently. He reached out to take her hand softly. Confused and shaking, Skye did not pull away. She could say nothing. "I've been thinking a lot, you know. About you and...and me."

He looked at her, a fragility in his eyes she had never seen. Her expression softened as he continued.

"I...I really like you, you know..." he said, blushing and becoming nervous. "And I understand if you don't feel the same way...but..I just thought you should know."

He paused once more, looking at her to see if he had inflicted any damage. Skye could not speak. She continued to hold his hand, a little tighter.

"I was hoping..." he continued, smiling slightly. "And I understand if you don't want to...I just wanted to suggest...I mean."

He took a deep breath.

"I was hoping that after I returned we might have a chance to be together...you know...officially?" he said, his voice shaking. "I have to go to Hoenn. I have to go support Ash on his journey...but I want very much to come back. And I want very much to have someone to come back to. I want to come back to you, Skye."

By now, Skye was crying once more. But the tears were different this time. They were happy and full of realization and joy. She threw her arms around Brock, the force of her movement tossing him to the ground.

"I like you too," she whispered, hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry for before...for being so angry with you...I didn't understand..."

"It's alright," he told her, smiling.

They got up, and Agile hopped onto Skye's shoulder once more. Together, they walked to the Pokemon Center.

Years
    Pikachu ran back to Duc with something in its arms. It was the voice recorder that Duc was carrying around. "What'd you record this time?" Duc asked the Pikachu. It pointed to where Brock walked over to, apparently with Skye. He knew that something was going on, but as much as he wanted to listen to the tape, he knew some things are meant to be known to only few. Hesitatingly, he pulled out the tape and crushed it beneath his shoe. Suddenly, he remembered that he never used a new tape. All the recordings he has done so far are now gone. Duc yelled angrily at himself.

He regained his posture. Duc then noticed something in Lex's hand. "Huh. It looks familiar..." he said to Lex. Duc took out the stone that Misty gave him. Comparing the two, he said that both were similar, but a different color seperated them from being identical.

Alex made a suggestion to go to Digglet Cave to train. "Sure, I'll go with ya!" Duc said gladly.
    OOC: capalex65, please refer to specific character(s) when asking, please!

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    IC: Lex awed at the stone Duc pulled out. "Wow what a coincidence!"Lex exclaimed. He then placed his Stone in his backpack gingerly.

He then heard Alex inving for someone to go train with him. But unfortunantly, Lex was more of a individual trainer. Lex was becoming very worried because of Skye's situation. But he had to move on and hope for the best for Skye.

Lex walked out out of the pokemon center releasing Growlith and Geodude for some training. Lex commanded Geodude to do rockthrow and Growlith to dodge. For a couple of hours this same strategy went on and on.

On his way to the pokemoncenter, Lex spotted Skye and Brock. Lex never felt so happy in his life, hopfully,the situation was better. Lex sat there and watched soothed because his loving freind. Lex felt a deep love in his heart and broke down in tears. Before he was seen he hid in bushes and cryed,not because of hate but because of love. He had a deep feeling for Skye.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Oh dear, Lex....are you saying what I think you're saying???

IC: Skye returned to the Pokemon Center beaming. She had a glow within her that she never knew existed before. No guy had ever really taken an interest in her, and to be truthful, she had never really paid too much attention to guys.

But somehow, waiting for Brock to return from Hoenn seemed...not right. Despite her good spirits and happy mood, she couldn't help but feel uneasy about the whole thing. For now, she decided, she would be happy. The emotional turmoil she had been endeavering these past few days needed to stop, even if a little while.

She and Brock decided to get some food, so they left the center and went into town. By now, it was early evening, and the street lamps were lit. They chatted a little, but mostly just enjoyed each other's company. Brock took her to a little cafe right on the waterfront.

Skye looked out at all the ships, coming and going. She knew Brock would be leaving on one of those soon, and it made her melancholy for a while.

She ordered a caesar salad and a cup of lemon tea. Brock ordered a stir fry. When their meal came, they ceased talking. Both of them were famished!

"That was wonderful!" Skye said, patting her stomach. She sipped the last of her tea, and set the cup down triumphantly. "Feel like taking a walk?"

The waiter came with the bill, and Skye picked it up to see how much her meal cost. It had been so long since she had eaten out, and she was puzzled that the waiter had not given them separate bills.

"That's okay, Skye," he told her, smiling as he pulled out his wallet. "I've got it."

"Oh, no...don't worry about it!" Skye said awkwardly, fishing in her pocket for some money.

Brock took the bill from her unsuspecting hand, and put some money on the table. He smirked.

"Too bad. I got to it first!" he told her. She giggled.

"Feel like going for a walk to work this food off?" she asked.

"Sure!"

They exited the cafe, and took a walk along the beach. Brock snuck his hand into hers, but she only blushed and didn't complain. They walked quietly for a while, Skye's anxiety about waiting for him slowly beginning to eat its way to the front of her mind.

She debated whether or not they should discuss it now...

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    OOC:Maybe?..... :cheeky:

IC:Lex whiped his tears and smiled to himself. He arrived at the pokemoncenter and once again healed his pokemon.

Years
    OOC: Whoa... what a turn of events! I wonder...

IC: Duc lifted of what was left of the cassette he just smashed. Trying desperately to at least save some of the recordings, he managed to tangle himself in the long string. It was no use. Pikachu had to chew its way through the tape in order to free its trainer.

Duc gave up. He sobbed a bit to himself, but quickly followed Alex to Diglett Cave. Before that, he caught a glimspe of Skye and Brock sitting down for something to eat. "I'm sure there's something going on between those two..." He mummered to himself, "but probably nothing like Ash and Misty!" Pikachu agreed, although knowing nothing about relationships.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye and Brock were sitting in the sand, watching the boats leave the harbor. She felt an unbelieveable whirlwind of emotions, some good, some negative. Brock seemed to sense her anxiety, and he did not reach for her hand this time.

"You're not happy..." he said softly, looking out at the boats.

"I thought I would be. This was what I wanted," she said, moving the sand around with her now bare feet. She rolled up her pant legs, and dug her toes into the sand. "Are you happy?"

"I don't know," he told her. "All I know is that I really enjoy your company, and I really wish I could just stay so we could know each other better, so we could work this whole thing out and make something of it."

He leaned back in the sand, supporting himself on his elbows. He looked at Skye. He wasn't hurt, just worried.

"I don't know what to do," she told him earnestly, wringing her hands in frustration. "I want us to work out too. I want it to just be later so we can have a relationship."

She flopped on her back in the sand, her blond hair sprawling everywhere around her, but she didn't care. She turned her head to look at Brock.

"Maybe we just have to let go," they said at the same time, and smiles began to spread across their faces.

"If it's meant to work out in the end, it will," she said, her gaze shifting towards the darkening sky.

"Yeah..." Brock said in agreement. He looked up at the navy blue above him, smiling at the stars that had snuck into the sky early. "I'm really glad to have met you, Skye. I know you'll do well on your journey. You have some really great friends, and you have a really strong bond with your Pokemon."

Skye thought briefly of Agile, who was waiting for her at the Pokemon Center.

"I hope you have fun in Hoenn with your friends," she told him genuinely, and sat up, sand spraying everywhere. "Will you write to me if you can?"

"Only if you'll write back," he grinned.

"Deal," she told him, smiling brilliantly. She looked at the now blackened sky. "We should head back."

"We should," Brock agreed, as they both stood up. He stopped her for a moment, his hand gently on her arm.

"What is it?" she asked softly, turning to face him. "I wanted to give you something...something I don't want to give to anyone else..."

He held her at arms length, smiling faintly.

"My first kiss," he told her honestly. "If you want it."

"It...would be mine too," she told him, blushing. "I couldn't think of anyone I would rather share it with, even though we can't be together right now....it would be something to share between us, despite it all."

Brock smiled, and Skye stepped closer to him. Her palms rested just below his shoulders, on the front pockets of his shirt. He leaned down to her slowly, carefully, as if a wrong movement would ruin it all. Skye closed her eyes gently. His nose brushed hers.

He touched his lips to hers briefly, sending a chill down her body. In that one instant, she felt love...like nothing she had ever experienced in her life. A love she would have to let go of. A love that may never return to her completely. A love that may only be in friendship.

They parted, no words spoken, both blushing softly, not embarassed, but relieved. Relieved that such a feeling could be expressed in something so simple, so quick. Skye smiled at him, and pulled him into a hug, pressing her cheek into his soft shirt. Brock wrapped his arms around her, holding her for a little while.

"It's getting late," he told her gently.

Skye stepped back a little, and they both started towards the Pokemon Center. Agile greeted Skye happily, and noticed something different about her. All signs of the kiss were gone, and what Agile had sensed was a new maturity about her. She was willing to let Brock go, and tomorrow, after they gym battle she would. Skye confided this in Agile, her dearest and closest friend. They then got ready for bed, and fell alseep, for the first time, prepared for what was to come.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back