• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bad training experiences

Years
    ok so i was trying to get an electrike (soon to be manectric) with ThunderBolt, Thunder Wave, Roar, Crunch for my team... it took aeons for one of modest nature to hatch after i breed crunch onto it (i have at least three full boxes of reject electrikes)... then i EV trained for hours with the perfect evs, then i realized that it doesnt learn thunderbolt on its own (what the heck!?!?). so then i had to breed THAT onto it (now i have at least seven total boxes of electrikes i dont need). then i started EV training this one and i realized that i had taken the macho brace off to get the right EVs on hp but i hadnt put it back on after i fought like two hundred spindras. >< so now i am ev training again with the macho brace and i *hope* everything is going to go ok.

i was just curious. does anyone have any particularly bad training experiences you want to share? this was just so frustrating i had to share it.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Couldn't you get the TM?

Anyway, my bad experience has to be when I accidently reset my GBA when I was training my Lv.5 Ralts (it was a lv.46 Gardevoir when I resetted).

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    kohei said:
    Couldn't you get the TM?

Anyway, my bad experience has to be when I accidently reset my GBA when I was training my Lv.5 Ralts (it was a lv.46 Gardevoir when I resetted).

yeah the ame kinda thing happened to me, was training my corphish in the pokemon league had done it about 4 times and he was at LV 53 and my GBA lost its power, i hadnt noticed the red light!

'slaps head'

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    probobly when i started my game but didn't realise how low my battery was i gots to the 4th gym and forgot to save then my power cut out.Man i was angry.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2005
    Once I trained all my pokemon from level 9 to Level 34 but than I forget to save and I was mad. Also there's the time I trained Dragonaire form level 43 to Level 53. I was mad when I forget to save because I want a Dragonite.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    coolmaster said:
    My Eevee took like 30 levels to evolve into Umbreon!

What did you do? Beat it half to death with a stick? XD Rofl!

My worst experience was when I was EV training an absol for high sp. Attack and realized at the end of the EV training that I had misread the effects of the nature it had, and the stats were all messed up. I'd invested five or six hours on that one pokemon.... *boils*

Close second was when I was trying to breed for an azurril and didn't realize I needed the Sea Incense. For some reason I thought getting the baby was random, so I kept 'em in there, popping out egg after egg... After three or four grueling hours of hatching, I gave up and went to an FAQ and saw my mistake. I was more laughing at my own stupidity than angry at that one, tho.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    I have train my eevee until around lvl70 den i duplicate it to many more eevees n evolve them to those 5 (jolteon,umbreon,flareon,vaporeon,espeon)...after that i only realise that i should have evolve them earlier so that they can learn the att!so stupid am i!

*slaps my head*

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    Smeargle_boy said:
    I'VE GROWN MY TOGEPI TO LEVEL 76 AND IT STILL WON'T EVOLVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:king::mew2::king::mew2::king:

making it your slave won't make it like you. lol, mine evolved at 25

one time in gold i found a chansey after about 3 hours and i couldn't catch it because the box was full. i was so angry!

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Back when I was younger and first starting out in Pokemon, I trained my Kadabra to lv. 100 and I didn't know he was one of the four at the time that you had to trade to evolve.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Mystic said:
    Back when I was younger and first starting out in Pokemon, I trained my Kadabra to lv. 100 and I didn't know he was one of the four at the time that you had to trade to evolve.

Yea I had a same kind of situation in POK?MON blue I trained my kadabra, Blastoise and Staryu to about level 78 against level 28 weepinbells (I trained blastoise because I always want my starter to be the strongest) and then I found out that kadabra and staryu don't evolve with level man was I angry it was pretty easy to beat the elite four though my staryu owned them alone buah buah buah.

Back