• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bakugan: Vestal Chaos (PG 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
    Minutes Later...

Kai and Scarlet appear out of the portal and into a brightly lit room where several gauntlets are held, Kai then removes his mask and his face reveals that similar to Lindsey's with black spiked hair with dark red highlights. Kai then started to walk towards the vestal council room alongside Scarlet while listening to her complain.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    As Lindsay told Dante "We go through the portal, which no doubt leads to New Vestroia, and go after them. Come on!"

Dante begin to walk towards the portal as Neon and Hades had turned back into baku-balls,Dante grabbed her and put her on his shoulder " Iam sorry Neon,but i just didn't get how he could be stronger than me"

Neon turned to Dante "Dante.....There are many Brawlers out there an the world...but just because your father was stronger,Don't mean you will." Dante almost felt like he was getting a lecture,But he since she had a point behind it " Buddy Kai and Scarlet are the 2 strongest vexos out there,Sorry to tell you this Dante but.... You need to become stronger"

Dante continued to walk to the portal " Yea i know neon,But how there has to be a way.....Well this is no time to be wondering it now,Neon right now we have a job to do"
    Dante walked up to the portal and stop in front of it,He turned in looked a Lindsay as if to confirm what they were about to do. Dante turned back facing the portal

"Its ok Dante this is why i chose you as my partner. lets do this"

Dante had made his mind up "Ok neon lets do this " Dante jumped into the portal.

A light Tunnel....

Dante's eyes begin open.As dante's fully adjusted to the extreme light "Woaahaa" Dante was amazed by what seemed to be a tunnel. It the walls looked like it was made of light.

Neon looked at dante "Dante this is the link to my world and your world,"

"Yea?" Dante was floating he wasn't walking but floating

"Yes this is our connection there are many portals though"

Dante had seen something in the corner of his eye,he turned in notice that Lindsay was some feet behind him " Ummm Neon......"

" ......Yes Dante"

"Do you Think We can trust that girl "

Neon looked back at the girl "Well she was on our side in that Brawl"

Dante looked back to " Well i guess your right neon " Suddenly it went black "Neoon!"

"Shhhhhh we're here. Dante we should be careful there are many strong energies."

"Oh really,Then that just means we're doing something right" Dante grinned and begin to walk down the hall. Then he heard a large crash,Dante looked backed and saw Lindsay."hmpp"

Neon sat on Dante's shoulder,Dante continue to walk down the hall "Dante be careful Vexos can be really dangerous"

Last edited:
    Years
    (OOC: This will seem inadequate, but it's all I can do. I usually prepare my contributions overnight...)

Hades' keen hearing, even in Baku-Ball form, alerted him to the fact that Dante and Neon were talking about he and Lindsay. They're talking about us, Lindsay, Hades said.

"Let them, I don't care. That boy, there was something familiar about him..." Lindsay trailed off, as they walked up a hallway of the Vestals' Council Chamber.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    As Dragus took his form and laughed at the weirdly dressed duo, Kam pulled out his cards. "IF you wanna win against us, best bring your best weirdos." The duo looked at Kam and his partner and threw out their Bakugan. A pyrus seperentoid and a haos juggernoid. "We don't need to use our full power on a weakling." said the weirdo in red. "I can take this loser down by myself, but if you wanna help." said the weirdo in yellow. Kam and Dragus laughed at the duo. "Did you think we would give you first attack!" said the weirdos. "Abilities activate! Pyrus Reactor and Haos Reactor" the duo said together again. "Now our Bakugan are stronger than your Bakugan, attack!" "Dragus, also gets a boost from your Haos recator, idiot. Allow me to raise the stakes, with the golden dust ability. So that you know it raises the power level of Dragus and halves your power. Dragus go dust them off and out of this battle." "That sounds cool to me!" Dragus's wings glow with a golden aura then shoots dust that covers the two Bakugan. Dragus shoots down and attacks both Bakugan with his wings. This attacks sends the Bakugan back into ball mode and to their weirdo masters. "I guess you guys were even uncooler than I expected. Dragus usually doesn't take down two opponents that quickly." Dragus returns to Kam's hand. "We aren't done yet" says the red weirdo. "Yes we are" says the yellow weirdo, "I got a message that says we are to go back home, there seems to be a problem." "I am not letting you go that easily! You hurt my friend!" Kam rushes at the two weirdos. A tunnel opens behind them. Kam runs into the weirdos and all three of them go into the weird tunnel. As they are falling through the tunnel Kam shouts, "This is very cool!"

Years
    Scarlet and Kai watched on a monitor as Lindsay and Dante made their way through the hallway. "Is that girl familiar to you, Kai?" The red-haired, "Grim Reaper", asked her boss.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Dante walked down the hall felt as if something sinister was going to happen.Dante walk down the widen hall "hahahah " Dante begin to laugh hysterically

Neon was startle " What is Dante whats wrong"

Dante stopped and kept laughing "Hahaah Iam so sorry Neon i didnt mean to startle you" he begin to grab his stomach " I never would of imagined ill be with you in this situation Neon"

Neon started to chuckle " Well when i think about from your perspective, well it was destined to happened i guess Dante,."

Dante's smirk faded away, He got up off the floor and patted himself down "Hmp your right Neon , Iam here to help you fix your planet and that's all " Dante begin to put out a disappointing aura around him.

Neon felt the dissapointed aura surround his being.She wobble on his shoulder to get dante's attention

Dante looked at Neon " Yea"

Neon touched the center of his head.

Dante instantly stopped in the hall way. Dante travelled through a tunnel once again

In Dante's Mind.....

Once again dante's eyes had to adapt to the change of light,Dante had notice he was being rained on.Dante raised his hands "man iam soaked " the ground begin to rumble and the water begin to emit waves.

Neon flew in from the south and landed with tremendous force in front of Dante.

The ground cracked in the dirt and rocks raised and cracked. He tried to back up and ended up stumbling to the floor" Neon how are you in your original form "

"Dante were in your mind "

" In my Mind!!!....but how and who knew my mind was actually a meadow" Dante walked around the meadow feeling the grass and the warm summer breeze on his neck."are you sure this is my mind it feels to real Neon"

Neon walked over to Dante "well yea it is ,But Dante what i want to know is why is it raining in here"

"Well Since your asking me why it raining in here, I suppose this mean that ,this place is affected by how i feel"Dante said walking around in the rain.

Neon stared at dante trying to figure him out " Well yea, Rain mean your doubting somthing of Sad"

Dante looked up at her " Well you say that its destiny but you was orignally looking for my dad , What if he was aw."

"But he wont now was he, The circumstances of us meeting like that was destined.....Domt you Think"

The sky begin to clear up and the rain stopped

"Well I guess your right Neon.......But one question how was you able to do that Neon, teleporting me in here"

"Bakugan can do many things it all depends on the human" Neon turned back to bakugan-ball form and landed in dante's hands."so are we ready to leave

Dante's contagious smile stretch across his face " Yea......Now there's no doubt in my mind i can do this.....There a entire worlfd in trouble " Light begin to engulf Dante and neon

Back in the hallway.....

Dante's eyes opened, and he begin to run through the hall "lets do this quickly Neon"

Years
    Scarlet and Kai left the monitor room. They appeared in front of Lindsay and Dante, as if their Vexos selves were ghosts. Kai had previously told Scarlet he desired a battle with Lindsay to try and work out the connection.

Elite Four Lucian

Years
    Kai walked out of the monitor room and put his mask back on and appeared as if he was a ghost infront of dante and lindsey alongside Scarlet.

" We meet again " He said with a serious tone " This time you wont be so lucky" Kai pulled out a Ventus Gate card and looked at lindsey " Me and you, brawl now "

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    As Dante ran down the hall suddenly Scarlet and Kai appeared in front of him,Dante's eyes widen in surprisement."Waaah..." Dante stopped in front of Scarlet and instantly jumped back beside Lindsay. "Hmpp.. exactly who i wanted to see, this time the outcome of the battle will be different." As Dante said that Kai gave him a sinister stare, Then proceeded to look at Lindsay. Me and you, brawl now. Dante looked at scarlet "Guess that leave me and you girl" Dante grabbed neon and held her between is index finger and his thumb " ready Buddy

Neon's head popped out of the ball form "As ready as ill ever be Partner" neon went back into ball form

"Ready little girl iam not gonna hold back this time" (or in other words i cant hold back) dante grabbed a card from his deck and threw onto the floor " Gate Card Set " the card landed and a red aura stretched across the floor," Bakugan Brawl" Dante threw Neon on to the Card " Bakugan Stand" Neon popped out of the ball " Pyrus Neon" The bakugan ball spinned around and a Fire typhoon raised from the creaks of the bakugan-ball. Neon raised from the typhoon

Neon roared and the typhoon decimated " Lets do this Dante "

Dante seemed focus " Ok Girl your turn "

Years
    As Ventus Atmos and Darkus Hades took their places in front of their respective partners, Scarlet's Aquos Bakugan and Dante's Pyrus Dragonoid also took up their positions.

There's something sinister about Kai's plans, Lindsay, Hades voiced his concerns.

"We'll have time to worry about that later," Lindsay answered.

As Atmos flew down towards Hades, the "Alpha Hydranoid" look-a-like grabbed the Wind attributed Bakugan in his massive claws.

Meanwhile, the Water attributed Terra was having a field day with the Fire attributed Neon.

"You will lose, kid," Scarlet's menacing tone scared Dante.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    As Scarlet told Dante that his face soured up, Dante quickly patted both his cheeks " No time to be scared now" Dante refocuses on the battle.

Scarlet watched the arrogant Dante " hmp this will dampen your Parade,Ability Activate, Crystal Fang"

Tigrerra waited patiently as her G's increase by 300, Her G's now 640 overwhelm the puny 400 G's of Neon. "This Battle is over young Dragonoid" Tigrerra begin to sprint towards Neon.

Neon braced herself as the Aquas Tigrerra ran at her. "OK dante now would be a good time for that card".

Dante's face begin to punder "Oh Yea i almost forgot, Pyrus Reactor Activate"

Neon grounding begin to glow crimson red as Neon begin to feel moderate power coursing through her,Her G's had increase by 100 G's making it a total of 500 G's. She let out a massive roar. Tigrerra pounced towards Neon with intent to pierce her. Neon flew into the air and watched at Tigrerra pounced past Her.

Dante's eyes begin to shimmer " You Ready scarlet i plan on ending this battle,Here in now" Dante pupil's enlarge "Arrhhhhh Double Ability!!!, Burning Dragon and Burning Tornado"

Neon concentrated on Tigrerra as her G's Increased from 500 to 700 and Then Tigrerra G's decrease 200 G's making hers 460. Neon roared into the air as her wings branch out unveiling the marking's on her wings.

Scarlet watched as the Dragonoid strain to spit out such immense power "This is ridiculous, How it that possible"

Tigrerra turned her body towards Neon "There's no way i can dodge that "

Neon infer ball expanded and charged more and more, Than she finally expel the huge ball of fire with was surrounded by a continuous fire spiral.

Dante begin to see victory " Yea neon your the best" he jumped in the air for joy.

"YOU ARROGANT KID" Scarlet was enraged by pure childish nature of Dante.

Tigrerra stared into the eye of the huge infernal attack.

Neon's attack crashed into the flooring creating a huge explosion of fire

The impact cause smoke and debris to spread out. Dante quickly covered his eyes and face, As the smoke cleared Dante's hands slowly lowered down "Woahhhh i didn't think it would be that strong, Neon! are you ok..up there"

Neon floated above the massive explosion "Yes Dante" Neon and Dante focused on the clearing smoke and debris.

Years
    "Ability activate!" Scarlet yelled. "Fire Shutdown and Special Boost!"

With these two cards, the black-garbed Vexos second-in-command knew she would win. The raging flames were quickly vanquished by the surging water, and as the water threatened to drown Neon, Dante knew he had to do something.

Meanwhile, Hades had pulled out the big guns... the cannons from his chest, that is. As he fired from all three, Atmos sensed his defeat was looming.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Dante watched helplessly as neon was surround in a vortex of water "Hmp i have a card to stump your plans Scarlet, Ability Card activate, Dragon Contender" Dante watched as Neon begin to go rampant in the vortex

Neon roared in the vortex causing release oxygen to form bubbles in the water,Her eyes glowed and the water begin to evaporate.The water decimated into bubbles surrounding giving neon the advantage. But of there G's went to there base G's Neon's being 400 and Tigrerra 360 but she wasnt done. Neon's G's increase by 600 making it 1000G's. Neon begin to roar uncontrollably. " DANTE MINE BODY IS BURNING"

Dante looked down at his launcher. "ughhhh 1000G's this to much for her to handle, Neon!" Dante sunk to the ground " Neon"

Neon Begin to unleash fire Balls on everyone and everywhere.

Years
    "You fool!" Scarlet slapped Dante. "You still have much to learn. A newborn Dragonoid cannot hope to contain that much power." With that, she activated a card that defeated Neon instantly and sent her back to Baku-Ball form.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Dante sitting on the ground ran up and caught Neon. Tears begin to flow down dante's eyes " Oh Neon iam sorry i didnt mean t.."

"huff hufff its....Ok . Dante" Neon popped out of her ball "Its my fault we might of been able to beat her if i wasn't so weak "

Dante begin to dry his tears with his shirt " haha your not weak i shouldn't of tried it, I had a feeling you wasn't able to handle over 800Gs"

"Stop crying Dante your a man right"

" Right, Iam sorry Neon."Dante soaked his tears up and started thinking" MANNN i actually thought we could of won that battle"

" yeah me to, but what was even more wired was that card, How is it that one card could defeat a bakugan automatically.That card worries me Dante.Those Vexos are clever, how did they ever get there hands on such a card."

Dante begin to pace around while waiting for Lindsay to finish her battle " Your right i mean at the time you was the must powerful bakugan on the field, and if so then why hasn't Kai used the card on Lindsay" Dante stared over to the Vexos " What's there Goal"

Elite Four Lucian

Years
    Kai looked at Hades with a non concerned serious look. " Hmph, Childs Play " Kai said as he looked at Atmos " Triple Ability Activate " Kai said in a cold emotionless tone. " " Ventus Light + Pegasus Ventus + Sonic Wing Storm. Kai said looking at lindsey straight in the eyes through his mask as he watched Atmos's power grow from 500 G's to 1000 G's. "This isn't even close to the limits of Atmos's Abilities, I have many more waiting to be unleashed" Kai said with a cold stare as if looking right through lindsey. " I felt something familiar about you in our first encounter, and I couldn't figure it out untill now " Kai said with his cold tone " You're Shun Kazame's Daughter, you're trying to save your father but have no way of doing so, you and your friends have no chance against me or the Vexos" He said with a arrogant voice " I bet your wondering, what ever happend to your brother aren't you ? " He said with a serious tone.

Years
    "Our goal," Scarlet snapped, "is to realign Darkus Hades with his true heritage; the heritage he disowned twenty years ago. And as to why Kai hasn't yet used the card to defeat your little friend over there...? He's testing her, that's why, trying to determine the connection between them."

Dante, still shocked by his loss to Scarlet, looked wearily over at Lindsay who was slowly wearing Ventus Atmos down. But then something unexpected happened. Kai pulled out what looked like a Forbidden Card and used it to increase Atmos' strength to higher than that of Hades'.

"Prepare for the end, newbies," Scarlet sneered.

Lindsay, do something! My power is almost depleted, Hades spoke hurriedly.

All the time she'd been fighting Kai, a memory had been struggling to rise to the surface. When Hades' panicky tone entered her mind, it finally clicked and Lindsay recognized who Kai really was.

"Kai? You're my brother?" The words seemed far away, as if Lindsay hadn't spoken at all.

"Forfeit the battle, Lindsay!" Dante yelled, trying to get through to her.

In a daze, the Darkus child shook her head and collapsed to her knees as Hades returned to Baku-Ball form and approached her. Get up, Lindsay! Get up! We still have to save the legendary Bakugan!

Atmos hovered beside his master, undecided on whether to attack or not.

"Leave the little runt," Scarlet scoffed at how miserable Lindsay looked. "Kai, come on. Let's get back to the Statue Room."

At that exact moment, in the Statue Room...

The monument that had kept one very pissed off three-headed hydra prisoner shattered completely and a tremendous roar was heard.

Back at the hallway...

Scarlet's eyes widened and she snapped her head in Kai's direction. "Alpha Hydranoid!" she spat. "He's loose. Damn it!"

She hesitated only for a second before Terra returned to her mistress and the Aquos pair raced towards the Statue Room.

"I'd offer you a place with the Vestals..." Kai began, looking at his sister.

"Shut up!" Lindsay screamed, as she stood up, and slapped her treacherous sibling.

Neon, are you okay? Hades asked the Pyrus Bakugan.

Turning to Dante, Lindsay felt really pressured. "We've got to go after Scarlet. There's no telling what she might do to Hydranoid."

As the Darkus and Pyrus children hurried after Scarlet, Kai looked on.

Back on Earth...

Alice slowly awoke from her coma, only to find that Dan, Runo, Shun, Julie and Marucho were all unconscious in beds near hers.

TaySean Sosuke

Devine Moon
    Years
    Name: Narku Storm

Physical Description: Narku stands at a average height of 5'9". He have a pair of red eyes, that top off his charm and attracts young females to him. Jet Black hair with red highlights, that hangs to the end of his back, With one strand of hair over the right eye.
    Narku wears a Black pair of denim pants with Bakugan imprinted on the across the back pockets of the pants. A long black trench coat, with a hoodie along with a phoenix on the back of it. A pair of diamond earnings and a necklace that has the bakugan Pyrus-Skyress on it.

Personality: Narku is a quiet and mysterious, he seem to be cold and devious... the perfect killing machine.

History: Narku fell into the bakugan world when he was a 7. Found by Scarlet, Scarlet taught her everything their was to know about bakugan and gave him Pyrus Skyress and narku promise to protect her, and carry out her orders, and her power will continue to rise. During a brawl Narku attempted to use Skyress power it overcame her and he was knocked unconscious during the battle. Determined to survive and carry out her promise narku slept in a chamber until he was able to regain his strength. Finally After 3 years Narku awakens on his tenth birthday and with the power of pyrus-skyress under his control, his only actions is to carry out his promise.

Bakugan: Pyrus-Skyress

Last edited:

Elite Four Lucian

Years
    Kai's eyes looked at lindseys body as she became frozen. " You're not listening to me, I have no intention of harming the bakugan " Kai said in a serious tone. " I've been trying to find you for years, I was not the one who stole Hydranoid, it was scarlet "

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back