• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bakugan: Vestal Chaos (PG 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Dante and Lindsay watched as Scarlet ran off " "We've got to go after Scarlet. There's no telling what she might do to Hydranoid." Dante turned to Lindsay " Ok lets' Go" Dante grabbed Neon out of the sky and dash towards Scarlet.

" Dante we have to hurry and catch up to her "

"Huff,Huff well neon were running as fast as we can" as Dante curved a corner." Lindsay i didn't think she could of gotten that far " the overexerted Dante begin to breathe heavily.

Neon grabbed Dante's jacket collar as she flew off his shoulder " Dante calmmmmm dowwwnnnnn " Neon's voice bounced up and down as she tried to hold on Dante's collar

Dante looked back at Lindsay "Oh sorry Neon but i can't slow down, How you doing back there Lindsay ". Lindsay looked perfectly fine not out of breathe at all. " Fine "

Hades sat on her shoulder unphased by her running " Lindsay do you think we'll make it in time"

Lindsay turned to Hades "we should, were running at a good pace, (But dante look out of breathe , It amazing he breathing so heavily but he hasn't stop running yet.)

" Mannn....huff huff... How long ...is Huff this hall way" Dante's running begin to slow down ( Come on Dante... you cant quit, This isn't your limit. You can do this)

Neon could tell Neon was pushing his limits {Dante slow down, Don't hurt yourself}

{ HUh Neon is that you, I didnt know you speak in my head to }

{ Me and your bond has grown strong, Like i told you before if our bond is strong enough we can do many things, Now slow down before your heart burst}

"Ok " dante begin to slow down and ended up beside Lindsay " Hey there". Lindsay looked over to him " I see you finally decided to slow down".

In the Statue Room....

Scarlet finally arrive, She watched the Hydranoid roar as he begin to break through the remaining rock that was encasing him " Do you really think iam gonna let you get away"

Back in the Hall....

The Darkus and Pyrus Children had finally reached the end of the Hallway, Only to see scarlet standing there " Scarlet this chase is overrrr.." The surprised Dante slurred his words as he looked up at the huge three-head enrage Dragon " ROAAARRRRR" Dante felt the pure rage and hatred in her roar. Dante quickly ran over to Lindsay " OK Lindsay your the darkus expert What now. "

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    After falling through the tunnel, Kam arrived in a room with some gauntlets around him. "Dragus these gauntlets look cool, I'm going to take one for myself. Oh yeah where did those weirdos go?" Kam says as he takes a gauntlet.

"We fell through the same tunnel as them so they should be around her. However, I feel like I'm back home. We might just be in New Vestroia. If that is the case, I should also tell you all those auras from the park are here too." Dragus jumps onto Kam's shoulder.

"I think that they are following us, even though we weren't in the same place. Dragus, I say we go around this place and find those weirdos or those auras you started sensing." Kam begins to walk out of the gauntlet room. Once Kam enters the hallway, he sees the two weirdos walking into another room.

Kam can not hear what the two weirdos are speaking about, but they are both panicking about a certain situation. They are running around and seem to be losing their cool. "I am so glad I didn't lose to these not so cool weirdos."

Kam tired of seeing these uncool people act ridiculous walks through the hall a little more. As he walks he hears a roar, this roar begins to shake the ground. "That was cool! Now to find the Bakugan that did that and see how cool its battle skills are."

"Kam, I think we have found the place we have been looking for, the Bakugan who can reach our coolness when it comes to battles." says Dragus with an eager tone to battle.
    Kam and Dragus find the source of the roar in a room with statues, and the auras from the park. "Dragus, those auras belonged to some uncool people, but who cares. However, I bet that roaring Bakugan is the cool battler we came here for. I think I will take it and make it mine. I could always use more coolness and more power!" Kam walks in front of the group standing in front of the Bakugan, "Hey roaring Bakugan, wanna brawl with my Dragus, the cool?"

Years
    TaySean, you are pending. The required age for either a Brawler's kid or a Vestal descendant is 10. I also believe you wanted to be Scarlet's apprentice, not Lindsay's. Please fix.

Edit:

Vestal scum! Alpha Hydranoid roared as Lindsay and Dante burst onto the scene. There, in front of them, was Scarlet and a new, unknown Vexos face. Swatting away Scarlet's Water attributed Tigrerra and the new Vestal's Pyrus Skyress, Alice's Darkus partner turned and expressed intense dislike upon seeing Darkus Hades. Why the Vestals' created you, I'll never know, and I don't want to know either. Child, why have you allied yourself with the Vexos?

"Alpha Hydranoid, you will address me as Alice's heir," Lindsay began. "I have not allied myself with the Vestals'; I am against them just as much as you are. Why? Because they put my mother into a coma when they caught you."

Hydranoid's eyes narrowed and he lowered his heads to inspect the girl better. You look like Shun a bit. How can you be Alice's heir?

"Shun married Alice, that's how. The only thing that I have in common with my father is the pony-tailed black hair," Lindsay answered.

You definitely have a Darkus aura about you. But there were two children, Alice told me. Where is your brother?

"... Kai is a thorn in my side. He's the new Vestal leader, master of the Ventus attribute."

Alpha Hydranoid let that bit of information slide, though very, very reluctantly. And Hades? Why is a Vexos Bakugan with you?

"After the original Vestals' were run out of town, Hades severed his ties with them and became a loner. It was only when the Vexos menace rose from the ashes that Hades decided to bond with me," Lindsay explained.

How can you trust him? He's Vexos through and through, Hydranoid glared at Hades.

"ENOUGH TALK!!" Scarlet screamed. "Alpha Hydranoid, you WILL obey me!"

The hydra-like Bakugan simply turned one of his heads towards Scarlet and gave her a dirty look. Translated, it meant: "Don't mess with me, you're only ten-years-old, remember?"

Focusing his attention on Lindsay again, the Darkus Bakugan deposited a Baku-Ball in the girl's hand. He leaned down so that he could speak quietly in her ear. My gift to you, use him well.

When the Baku-Ball popped open to reveal the Bakugan, Lindsay was surprised to discover that it was her very own Darkus Dragonoid. She suspected that Hydranoid had done this in order to convince her to ditch Hades. "Thanks, I'll call him Jet," she whispered back.

My job is done, Alpha Hydranoid announced. I'm going to call upon Darkus Exedra to open a portal back to Earth so I can check on Alice.

"Bye, Alpha Hydranoid!!" Dante and Lindsay called out.

The massive Darkus Bakugan pushed off from the ground and flew straight through the ceiling, causing Scarlet and her apprentice to shield themselves from falling rubble.

Edit # 2: TaySean, you are accepted.

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Dante watched the giant hydranoids's hand as he handed Lindsay the Bakugan " Wow... you just got a new bakugan Lindsay.Dante walked towards Lindsay in looked in her hands " Well Neon looks like were going to have a Partner to join our team"

Almost right after the Baku-Ball popped open to reveal a Darkus Dragonoid. Dante stared at it "Well Neon it looks like it another Dragonoid too"

Neon floated above Dante shoulder " Hahaha Yea i wonder how much power it has, it's probably stronger than me "

Dante looked at Neon hysterically. They both begin to laugh " Neon your so funnnyyy" Dante said as he wiped the tears from his eyes. Alpha Hydranoid begin to speak.

My job is done,Alpha Hydranoid announced. I'm going to call upon Darkus Exedra to open a portal back to Earth so I can check on Alice.

"Bye, Alpha Hydranoid!!" Dante and Lindsay called out.

The massive Darkus Bakugan pushed off from the ground and flew straight through the ceiling, causing Scarlet and her apprentice to shield themselves from falling rubble.

Dante and Lindsay stared at Scarlet and her Apprentice "Hmp So what are you gonna do now, Its only a matter of time before the others break free, give up "

Neon floated above Dante " he's right vestals you should give up " Neon argued with them " There's nothing you can do"

Last edited:

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
    All of a sudden everyone heard a serious motionless tone say " Alpha Hydranoid, surely you aren't going to leave without saying hi to an old friend " Kai said in a serious emotionless tone, Kai then looked at Lindsey and reached around his mask and removed it, revealing his piercing blue eyes and black spikey hair with red highlights. " Scarlet, Narku Enough, you will not go after the hydranoid, leave him to me" Kai looked up at Hydranoid " It's been a long time Hydranoid " Kai said with a serious tone.

Years
    Is that a challenge? Alpha Hydranoid roared, as he landed. I will let the girl deal with you, I want to see how well she fares.

"Alright! Hades, Jet – let's do this!" Lindsay yelled, throwing down a Darkus attributed field card and calling upon the two Bakugan. "My terms, brother. My two Darkus Bakugan against your Ventus. Deal?"

KingKaos

Years
    Kam watched the Bakugan that had caused such a loud roar, ignore him. Kam was upset at first, but then realized he didn't need to battle that Bakugan. Kam looked around and talked to Dragus.

"We need to get us a plan otherwise we will be stuck with these uncool people!"

"I agree, but look at that Bakugan just flew away and the ceiling is falling. We could leave or we could stay." said Dragus, with no concern on which his master chose.

As Kam began to ponder what he would do, he saw that the girl had gotten a new Bakugan from the roaring one. This peaked Kam's interest as he saw her put a gate card down. She was about to battle with the masked guy. Kam walked over to the masked guy and pulled out his Dragus.

"You look cool enough to me, mind if I join you in fighting this girl and her Bakugan? If not I could always go deal with that kid over there, but no matter what I will battle at your command." Kam was not sure what he was saying, but he could tell he was actually trying to join the mask man in whatever he was doing.

Elite Four Lucian

Years
    Kai looked at the annoying kid talking to him " Go away, I have no use for a weakling " Kai said with his emotionless tone. Just as Kai said that he looked at Lindsey again " If this is how it has to be, then very well " Kai then brought out a Ventus Gate Card " Gate Card Set " He yelled. " Bakugan Brawl!, Ventus Cyber Atmos, Stand! " As Kai shouted his newly emerged Ventus Cyber Atmos stood infront of them all. " Meet Cyber Atmos, my newly built bakugan " Kai said stareing coldly at Lindsey.

KingKaos

Years
    The man with the mask had told Kam off and with that he felt confused with what to do. He walked away and looked as the masked guy throw out his Bakugan. "That thing is pretty cool, I think I will go get one for myself." said Kam to himself. He walked back into the hall. "I wonder where I can pick me up one of those cool Bakugan. A robot Bakugan, that is just beyond the power and concept of cool. I would ask that masked guy, but he was sure cold about me joining in the fight. I guess I have no reason to stay here other than that Bakugan." He walks back inside and watches the brawl unfold. "I wonder which one will win."

Years
    Scarlet sent her apprentice, Narku, after the Haos child. "If he wants a mechanical Bakugan badly, he's gonna have to earn his place as a Vestal. Make sure he doesn't go anywhere else," she demanded.

"Cyber Atmos?!" Lindsay screamed. "What the hell did you do to Atmos?! There was nothing wrong with him?!"

TaySean Sosuke

Devine Moon
    Years
    A red feather drops from the sky, directly at the feet of the Haos child. Narku Appears from which it would seem out of nowhere. "Sorry, But it would seem that Lord Scarlet wants me to make sure you don't get to far" narku red eyes brightens, that seem to match the Pyrus Spyress that hung firmly around his neck.

KingKaos

Years
    As Kam watched the fight between the girl and the masked guy, a boy stepped in front of him. Soon a red feather fell at Kam's feet. Kam looked up and saw a red bird looking down at him.

"Sorry, But it would seem that Lord Scarlet wants me to make sure you don't get to far" said the boy as his eyes began to turn red.

"Red eyes are cool, which makes you worthy of battling me. If I win I get a cyborg Bakugan right?" asks Kam. "Kam, enough talk let's go fight, I wanna fight! That Bakugan is cool enough to battle with me and that's what I want, a fight!" Dragus said bouncing around on Kam's shoulder.

Kam grabbed Dragus and threw him out into the field, "Dragus, attack!"

Dragus roared and looked at the red bird across from him, "I will give you the first move!" said Dragus

Elite Four Lucian

Years
    Kai looked at lindsey coldly " That is non of your concern, because...." Lindsey holds the real Atmos up in his hand " Atmos is right here, I only had a new one created to test your abilities my sister, now let's brawl" Kai said with his cold tone.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Dante and Neon watched as all the brawlers begin to brawl " This is insane everybody is brawling " Dante watched as Narku andKam begin to brawl

Neon floated above Dante's shoulder but begin to feel a sudden drop "Dante"

" down here " Dante's words were muffled

Neon floated in comical manner " Dannnte what are you doing"

Dante's eyes begin to slide to his peripheral " Eating " Dante started to pull chips after chips out of his bag

Neon looked at dante " You had chips in your bag this whole time " the confused neon flew straight up into dante's face " How could you have food and you didn't even know we would be leaving "

Dante looked at Neon " Well my aunt always makes me pack chips in my bag when i go to visit my Parents, you know encase i get hungry " Dante head turned and looked at Scarlet as she watched her Apprentice battle the mysterious character.

" How come people just keep busting into here " Neon begin to look around Lindsay and Kai was battle and Narku was Kam was battling "Shouldn't we battle to Partner "\

Dante still eating "Nahhhh If we don't have i say we shouldnt, Besides i don't really want to fight anyway"

Neon flew above his face and landed in his hair " Well that's a first Dante "

Dante's eyes begin to dim 'Well iam still hungry " Dante begin to look through his bag "Wooo lucky me mine aunt packed another sandwich in here "

Neon begin laugh "Dante what iam i suppose to do with you "

Last edited:

Elite Four Lucian

Years
    Kai thought in his head " It's time to put an end to this " Kai held up a forbidden card in his hand and show it to lindsey " It's over " He said with a arrogant tone " Ability Activate, Cybernectic Flame! " Kai watched as Cyber Atmos's G's went from 800G's to 1400G's. " This is the end "

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Dante watch the battle intensify as Kai and Lindsay went at it, Still eating on the rippled potato chips " So neon who do u think is going to win"

"Well honestly they seemed pretty evenly matched " Neon looked at Dante as he stuffed another potato chip in his mouth " Can you stop eating for one minute, We should really help our friends out"

Dante walked over to stand beside the floating Neon "Neon we can't.... this is her battle, There sibling this is their way of always arguing "

"Well I guess your right Dante " Neon dropped out of the sky and landed on his head "Dante you have the softest hair"

" I do well thank Neon, I guess that why you're always laying in it " Dante begin to here snoring "Neon, are you sleep up there"

The snoring continued

TaySean Sosuke

Devine Moon
    Years
    Dragus stood on the field. "Tell me something, why do seek the power of a cybernoid?"........... "wat is your purpose of battling?" Skyress levitates behind TaySean

Last edited:

KingKaos

Years
    "Cyborg Bakugan are cool and I like cool, so that's why I want one. My purpose for this battle is to get one, nothing more nothing less. So how about you and that big bird attack us with your best shot and we will hit you with our best shot." Kam said as he prepared for the attack.

"Kam, is that the only reason we are here? Just so you can get a cooler Bakugan?"
    "There is no Bakugan cooler than you Dragus, I just want cooler Bakugan on my team along with you. So let's work together and get a cooler Bakugan. Let's go Dragus!"
    "I understand Kam, I will not fail you, in getting your cooler cyborg Bakugan!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back