• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Balloon Popping

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
  • Aw, shame. I was hoping the prizes would include the type gems. But oh well. I'll give this game a go when I get home.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • This makes Dream World seem enjoyable. The game is not only boring, I also hate the way the page reloads after every game. And I get berries no matter what grade I get.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Fairly boring game but I prefer this method of getting evolution stones to the Super training. Way faster and easier to get more items in a shorter period of time.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    The randomness is very annoying. I'm trying to get Sun Stones and Shiny Stones and I get a bunch of Fire and Water Stones. Sigh.

Years
  • I didn't find the coupon or Balloon activity very appealing, hopefully the future ones brings better items and mini games.

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • I DID IT!!!! A PERFECT 100 GRADE A SCORE!!

my prize: Hondew Berries >.>

so yes, even with the Max Score, the prizes are still random XD!!

Not even a Medal for this accomplishment :|

At least I got a Dubious Disc in the process for an E Grade xD \o/!

Back