• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
  • Banned for not considering the fact that Vetinari keeps the wizards bloated and fat in order to prevent them from reaching their full potential (including Mustrum Ridcully, may I add despite his proven cleverness from earlier as well as his fondness for excersise which is commonly viewed as unhealthy by his fellow wizards) as well as the proper plural form of wizard; war.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Banned for assuming that it is Vetinari that keeps them this way, rather than their own hierarchal system and the decision of the heads of the Eight Orders of Wizardry.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Banned for assuming that Vetinari would not only heavily encourage this in the same way that UU "pays taxes", and that wizards would ever submit to a fellow wizard if it were not for the fact that Mustrum Ridcully is incredibly skilled at hunting.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Banned for assuming that I was saying any wizard would submit to any other wizard when in fact I was saying that their current agreed state of complacency has been brought about by the relative truce instated after the events of Sourcery.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Banned for disc-arding my arguments too well when I'm not able to get everything said in the books due to me refusing to read them in my native language in fear of losing anything in translation

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Banned for being everything I aspire to be when it comes to literature. If you were a wizard I might just consider killing you for the sake of being surpreme once again.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Banned for not realizing that violence is always the best option.

Then again as previously indicated physical violence is kind of hard to do on here, so in the words of a great poster on Yahoo answers in this regard;

You cant physically punch them, but you can punch their heart. Send them an email or IM with words that are so vicious that it makes them feel so bad that they cry

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Banned for having had possibly been double-ninja'd.

(Bwahahahahahaa. >D)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back