• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban the user above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

Banned because if Marina isn't released for Smash I'll cry until my eyes leak out of my ears. :c

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Banned because I don't know who Marina Liteyears is and I still don't know what your other posts are talking about.

Nakala Pri

Banned because maybe this will SHAKE up your memory!

Ban the user above you!

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Banned because I STILL don't know who Marina Liteyears is. Could someone explain what this apparent cult following that exists on TPC about a "Marina Liteyears" is? Also double-banned because I have in fact not missed out on childhood :P.

EDIT:
    Banned because you main Little Mac. :P
    Banned because I mained Little Mac because I liked the character's style before the game even released and planned on maining him. Double-banned because I have drifted away from using Mac recently and my mains are Sheik, Luigi, R.O.B and (maybe) Marth; I have not updated my signature too recently.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Banned because Marina Liteyears is the protagonist of the side-scrolling platform game for the Nintendo 64, Mischief Makers.

Double banned because I'm glad you didn't miss out on childhood. :P

Edit: Damn ninjas. xD

Banned because I prefer the heat to the cold, but summer has Christmas and my birthday sooo.

Years
    Banned because apparently I missed out on childhood, as I too didn't know who Marina Liteyears was, and I've never played an N64 game in my life.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Banned because gah, Nintendo 64 was the best! You didn't even play Banjo Kazooie, or Ocarina of Time? D:

Nakala Pri

Banned because my feet stink worse then eight blossomed DEAD corpse flowers! >8B

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back