• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bangBANG || Productions/Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
  • hahah sharp point you made me laugh out load and I havent done that in a while cello and podgey poth of you need a chill pill as the great naruto would say beliveit
    cello no need for harsh laughege like doche this is a family forum not a adult forum I know your fed up and dont close the tread you pretty much giving in to what podgey( or what ever) wants
    you got luckey and you got some sucses on anything you do there will be ppl agaist you no need to cry and say Fine I am leaving and close the thread stay true to your points and as long as you stay the aswsome guy you are I will always defend and side with you not that I wouldnt tell you something when your doing something wroung

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Jesus guys, just chill. What the hell are you getting so pissed about? A dude is making a hack the way HE wants to(and its his hack in the first place), so let him do it. You can have your own hack and make it however you want. I have to agree with bigfatgranny though. He posted 30 minutes after bigfatgranny did, and that's surely not enough time to check a hack out, is it? I also agree that it seems like Manipulation is taking this team over, but who cares? Let then do what they want, it's their crap.

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • like always jesse your ideals are the same as mine agree with you 100% but you need a chill pill to you seemed pretty mad why is everybodey freaking out cant we all just take a deep breath and think about what we are going to say before we do.....ppl have some self control

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • like always jesse your ideals are the same as mine agree with you 100% but you need a chill pill to you seemed pretty mad why is everybodey freaking out cant we all just take a deep breath and think about what we are going to say before we do.....ppl have some self control
    Yeah, good thing someone else is right(xD jkjk, we're all entitled to out opinions). I wasn't mad, I was just expressing my points, and it seemed like nobody was gonna take them seriously if I didn't express them the way I did. Anyways, Cello, I'm still going to support Crossroads, and bangBANG productions(or whatever :P). Forget about all the naysayers, and do it how you want to do it. Because the bottom line is that this is your hack, do it the way you want it.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Jesus guys, just chill. What the hell are you getting so pissed about? A dude is making a hack the way HE wants to(and its his damned hack in the first place), so let him do it. You can have your own hack and make it however you want. I have to agree with bigfatgranny though. He posted 30 minutes after bigfatgranny did, and that's surely not enough time to check a hack out, is it? I also agree that it seems like Manipulation is taking this team over, but who cares? Let then do what they want, it's their ****.

Thanks Jesse... and I feel like I need to apologize to you. You just requested to join and I'm already requesting to close the thread. :(

I feel like it's best though. I don't want everybody to be angry and hateful towards anything I do. I'm causing trouble so apparently I need to stop whatever it is I'm doing.

I'll just simply work in a team secretly. :D

I wish you luck with Mahogany though! I know it'll be awesome. Everyone has high expectations for ya. If you need anything you have my MSN. I started getting on today.

Manipulation isn't taking over the team. Manipulation didn't have to join if he didn't want to.
    He's being a really big help to me by helping me out in my weak point with Crossroads and all around helping me to become a better ROM hacker.
    Like I said, he's a hacker and he deserves to be able to do what everyone else is able to do.
    He's asleep right now so i'm speaking on his behalf or something like that ROFL. (Don't smack me! >: D)

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • exsacly :D jesse your so funny and awsome I am so glad you are back now that the drama is over I would like to say theys things
    not everyone is going to agree with you
    everybodey has there own opiniouns
    and its your hack do what you want
    all in all it was very entertaning (well for me it was) can we still all be friends and put this behind us like adults

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • exsacly :D jesse your so funny and awsome I am so glad you are back now that the drama is over I would like to say theys things
    not everyone is going to agree with you
    everybodey has there own opiniouns
    and its your hack do what you want
    all in all it was very entertaning (well for me it was) can we still all be friends and put this behind us like adults
    Lol, thanks ya bro. Anyways, yup. All this crap is just retarded, forget it all. Who cares what anybody thinks Cello, do it your way. No need to apologize, cuz i iz not hurtin. I don't see where you went wrong, but there is always going to be that one person that decided to suck yo blood(figuratively speaking, o'course xD), so just swat them like the mosquito they are(also figuratively speaking). I would be sad to see this thread get closed over something so stupid as this, but do whatever you feel is right. Oh, and you iz be needin to kumz on MSN liek when I do and stuff. :P Good luck with Crossroads and all the other finer things in life. Don't give up on them because one person says something bad about them that doesn't even have a fact base. :D

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • yeah what jesse said dont close the thread over one thing or close the thread and start a new one but this time take into consideration of what that guy said hey if your not gona i will its a great idea of a production team and it got popular quickly like always best of luck cello

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Lol, thanks ya bro. Anyways, yup. All this crap is just retarded, forget it all. Who cares what anybody thinks Cello, do it your way. No need to apologize, cuz i iz not hurtin. I don't see where you went wrong, but there is always going to be that one person that decided to suck yo blood(figuratively speaking, o'course xD), so just swat them like the mosquito they are(also figuratively speaking). I would be sad to see this thread get closed over something so stupid as this, but do whatever you feel is right. Oh, and you iz be needin to kumz on MSN liek when I do and stuff. :P Good luck with Crossroads and all the other finer things in life. Don't give up on them because one person says something bad about them that doesn't even have a fact base. :D

I can tell you probably live in the hood, like me. Although I don't speak like it. :)

(And wow this thread has gone WAY off topic.)

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Yes it has gone off-topic.
    Unfortunately there's no ROM Hacking moderators online to take this thread down at the moment.

Lol, thanks ya bro. Anyways, yup. All this crap is just retarded, forget it all. Who cares what anybody thinks Cello, do it your way. No need to apologize, cuz i iz not hurtin. I don't see where you went wrong, but there is always going to be that one person that decided to suck yo blood(figuratively speaking, o'course xD), so just swat them like the mosquito they are(also figuratively speaking). I would be sad to see this thread get closed over something so stupid as this, but do whatever you feel is right. Oh, and you iz be needin to kumz on MSN liek when I do and stuff. :P Good luck with Crossroads and all the other finer things in life. Don't give up on them because one person says something bad about them that doesn't even have a fact base. :D

Believe you me, I'm not giving up. I'm just getting started my friend! :)

I still think closing this is for the best, buuuttt I'll see what the others have to say as well as the mods. This thread got real ugly real fast. I imagine I may be given a warning for any one of my posts. It deserves to be closed for the argument at the very least.
    I'm not going to delete my posts though.

I never thought something like this would come from trying to make something impressive and entertaining to hack players.

Well, anyways, right now all of this typing made me sleepy ROFL.
    Cello sleepy mang. ;<

Thanks again guys.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Believe you me, I'm not giving up. I'm just getting started my friend! :)

I still think closing this is for the best, buuuttt I'll see what the others have to say as well as the mods. This thread got real ugly real fast. I imagine I may be given a warning for any one of my posts. It deserves to be closed for the argument at the very least.
    I'm not going to delete my posts though.

I never thought something like this would come from trying to make something impressive and entertaining to hack players.

Well, anyways, right now all of this typing made me sleepy ROFL.
    Cello sleepy mang. ;<

Thanks again guys.
    Yeah, it's probably for the better that you close it I guess. Maybe in time you can make another one without the worry of somebody coming in here and ruining it. Well g'night, and g'luck.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Well.. Well guys, I make one post denying people; with permission from Cello may I add. To be honest, me and Cello were talking on msn, and we both took action to reject you. Just because I offer to make the post, doesn't mean I'm taking over the team jesus christ.

Also, pogey whatever your name is, yes because he isn't a good enough scripter is exactly why we rejected him. Thanks, for pointing that out ^___^. Can I say something else please? Why are you bashing our CSS, we don't even use it rofl.

Also, I do my job to the extent it's been asked of me. I'm not lazy, I complain about people mini-modding because it's against the rules. Yes, I ask people to report more because if you don't do it then things don't get done. Being a mod isn't fun and games as you like to see it. It's actually a very hard job, I am like you a person. I have a life, I don't need to be on twenty four seven to meet your needs. Grow up.

I also find how nice it is for someone to come into a thread and randomly bash the team. You know, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it if someone came in and pointing out crap about your team. Either way, good luck with it. Have fun running a successful team with your attitude.

"I was wondering how manipulation knew I "wasnt good enough" If he didnt even look at the file I attached. To insult me with no basis on whether I am good or not is just arrogant. Nothing against him but there really was no need for him to bash me with no proof whatsoever if I was good or not."

I am sorry if I came off hostile but yeah, I did check some parts of your file. It wasn't too bad.. But yeah we are full though :/

Also, pogey, are you threatened or something? Because, we make nice things and you don't? Maybe if you had these "Labels" you wouldn't like getting complained at. And would rather be complimented yeah? Well, think about it. Because at the moment, you're just standing out as a ignorant and jealous moron, sorry but this is the way you have come across. I'm sure, if I got to know you this would be proven wrong. But, remember first impressions are forever remembered.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back