• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bangBANG || Productions/Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Aww man, I should have checked in earlier :(.
    If I did, I should have made it. Anyways, good luck Cello.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I do, but right now it's all really easy beginning of the game stuff. :<
    It wont keep you busy but for a half of a second or two.

THREADS UPDATED BY THE WAY.
    I've added a new member, Jesse[TB Pro]. It was an easy choice because jeseschristthere's even pro in the name. I got to get me some of that. D:
    Check out his hack Pokemon:Mahogany Version. The story kicks aye and the screens are looking nice!

Also, SphericalIce has added information on his hack to come; Pokemon enCODED. He said there will be a scrapbox post in like two days.
    It's gonna be awesome. The short description he gave made it even sound cool. xD

I'm hoping to get some tiny banners for the showcased hacks up soon so it'll look all flashy and what not.

Also, it's come to my attention that Manipulation is the sexiest member on the team according to the news that I updated myself!

Last edited:
    Years
    I feel like posting an application.

Skills:
    Anything really, but I prefer to stay away from things involving a graphical nature.
    Proof of work/Hack: My last 'proper' hack was Legend of Dragons and it's last release was probably about 18 months ago now. I've been trying to restart it now for quite a while.
    If it can be counted, any tutorials I've written and I've PM'd the script mentioned above to you.
    Past experience: As above. (?)
    Contact information: Preferably PM.
    Other Details(Optional): I'm still a little rusty, haven't really done too much in the past year.

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
    I was curious as to whether or not I could apply if I don't currently have a hack out. I'm starting out with hacking, and am grabbing the basics pretty fast - I would just like some support when I start to do so along with a few people who can back me up if I start to drift off of progress or anything. I really want to learn and improve, but as said, I'm just starting and don't really have anything to show as of yet. Will you take a 'trainee', so to say? -shrug-

bigfatgranny

Pokemon Shadow's Haze.
    Years
    Hey Cello. I was thinking of moving my hack Pokemon Sunny Beach to the progressing hacks In a week or two. I think it would be cool to be under the bang bang productions especially considering how popular it seems to be! You have got people like thethethethe and manipulation so your hack must be going good. Anyway Since you don't need a main scripter I could apply for non main scripter I guess. I can also loop music tracks and or insert it with sappy. Not that its really that far in production but you can check out the my hack. Just apply it to a firered rom and let me know what you think.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I was curious as to whether or not I could apply if I don't currently have a hack out. I'm starting out with hacking, and am grabbing the basics pretty fast - I would just like some support when I start to do so along with a few people who can back me up if I start to drift off of progress or anything. I really want to learn and improve, but as said, I'm just starting and don't really have anything to show as of yet. Will you take a 'trainee', so to say? -shrug-

No, we do not. As a matter of fact positions are now closed.

Hey Cello. I was thinking of moving my hack Pokemon Sunny Beach to the progressing hacks In a week or two. I think it would be cool to be under the bang bang productions especially considering how popular it seems to be! You have got people like thethethethe and manipulation so your hack must be going good. Anyway Since you don't need a main scripter I could apply for non main scripter I guess. I can also loop music tracks and or insert it with sappy. Not that its really that far in production but you can check out the my hack. Just apply it to a firered rom and let me know what you think.

Sorry, you're neither good enough and postions are closed.

Note: After careful consideration, me and Cello have discussed this and positions are now closed. This also means we will not be showcasing the hacks of non-team members, from now on of course. So, unless we get an amazing applicant everyone will be rejected. If we are looking for more team members, we will specify in this thread.

Thanks, bangBANG Productions team.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Thanks for the post Manipulation.

There's another thing I'd like to note;
    I'm getting completely swamped in PMs. I'm sure I'm over-exaggerating this but it's keeping me on PC much longer that I should be in the mornings, and preventing me from getting things done.
    Like Manipulation said, we've got our basic bundle of hacks to showcase for now. If we find a hack that stands out we'll send a invite, but for now we're pretty set.
    So pleasssee, cool it with the PMs. xD

Thanks again for all of your support guys. We're working hard on bringing some impressive stuff to the table for everyone to enjoy.
    I'm updating the layout and creating banners as I type this. :)

// enCODED now has a post in Scrapbox.
    // Crossroads has finally been moved to progressing as well.

Last edited:

Pogeygothaxed

Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
    Years
    ...Okay, seriously. I think you guys are going a little over board with this whole stupid "label" business. I don't get why you think you're so professional because you have some CSS thread and are using D/p/p Sprite rips as based to make "costume" sprites with...

Okay, Crossroads is pretty. It's pretty over-rated, though, too. Your story isn't that good...and, it's only real main feature is "challenging Gyms whenever you want". So what...? There's tons of other hacks that same type of "freedom". Plus, didn't you say you NEED HM whatever to even get to a part to fight him...? That doesn't sound any different than needing Surf to access new parts and keep on traveling...

Also, I really don't like seeing you guys using things I already did, and claiming it as your own simply because you're popular, or something. The whole "note;" etc stuff wasn't even being done until I put in my thread - which is now way over looked just because you have a few screen shots with Diamond and Pearl looking in-door tiles. Also, //, too? Not to mention that until I made a semi-CSS thread thing in the scrap box, no one else even bothered to try and make their threads look nice. But now all of a sudden here you are, with your PROFESSIONAL CSS. It's annoying.

And to be so rude about it to other people, "you'll all be rejected because you're not good enough"?
    Wow...just because he can't script like you, and isn't a Mod, Mr."Manipulation" doesn't make him good enough...?
    You abuse your powers. Your lazy. You complain about others doing your job, but insist that they HELP you by reporting stuff so you don't have to actually check and see for yourself - which is part of your job. You're a hypocrite. It's wrong.

But that's okay, if people want to suck up to you and stuff it's fine. I just had to state my opinion, because I can't really hold back my thoughts any longer after seeing this, and everything else like "enCODED". Plus, just last night you said, Cello, that you weren't ready to move it, what changed your mind...? "Manipulation"? Lol, I guess his name is as it implies. ^^ By the way, go ahead and ban me or whatever. Delete this comment and abuse your power more just because you don't like what I have to say. It's obvious that only hacks with improved graphics are noticed and given any attention to. Which is kind of sad, really, because it is "graphics over game-play". And as soon as you get over the pretty tiles, and everything, it's really not even a hack. It's the same exact Pokémon with 'features' that wouldn't be implemented by Nintendo for a reason.

I hope you at least read half of this post. And, hopefully, you'll stop trying to act like your hired by Nintendo, or something, because it really is just rude, and annoying. I respect you for what you have done, but I'm not going to worship you like you want me to. Sorry. :)

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    I agree with about half the stuf you said I think this team got so pumped is not only because it has css its also because this thread used the word Production/lable its diferent then every other team and scticks out I thought about a lable before but I thought it wouldnot catch on also this thread had a domino hacker effect I applied some others. then some people came like maniplulation and thethethe and thought lable cool oh look some good hackers are joining this must be good I gess I will join. then cello was amazed at all the populaterity pluse a mod joined and he was stare struck and started to make manipulation in charge thats when the thread started leaning towards "were so professional " but I liked cello and his hacked I didn't join for the lable or css or the domino effect I was the first one to post, I joined to join his hack

oh and I was really amazed when thethethe joined he is like my inspruation (him and zel and a few others) his tuts were great and he is so awesome No doubt this threads going to go even further with the help of thethethe and his popularity.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    ...Okay, seriously. I think you guys are going a little over board with this whole stupid "label" business. I don't get why you think you're so professional because you have some CSS thread and are using D/p/p Sprite rips as based to make "costume" sprites with...

Okay, Crossroads is pretty. It's pretty over-rated, though, too. Your story isn't that good...and, it's only real main feature is "challenging Gyms whenever you want". So what...? There's tons of other hacks that same type of "freedom". Plus, didn't you say you NEED HM whatever to even get to a part to fight him...? That doesn't sound any different than needing Surf to access new parts and keep on traveling...

Also, I really don't like seeing you guys using things I already did, and claiming it as your own simply because you're popular, or something. The whole "note;" etc stuff wasn't even being done until I put in my thread - which is now way over looked just because you have a few screen shots with Diamond and Pearl looking in-door tiles. Also, //, too? Not to mention that until I made a semi-CSS thread thing in the scrap box, no one else even bothered to try and make their threads look nice. But now all of a sudden here you are, with your PROFESSIONAL CSS. It's annoying.

And to be so rude about it to other people, "you'll all be rejected because you're not good enough"?
    Wow...just because he can't script like you, and isn't a Mod, Mr."Manipulation" doesn't make him good enough...?
    You abuse your powers. Your lazy. You complain about others doing your job, but insist that they HELP you by reporting stuff so you don't have to actually check and see for yourself - which is part of your job. You're a hypocrite. It's wrong.

But that's okay, if people want to suck up to you and stuff it's fine. I just had to state my opinion, because I can't really hold back my thoughts any longer after seeing this, and everything else like "enCODED". Plus, just last night you said, Cello, that you weren't ready to move it, what changed your mind...? "Manipulation"? Lol, I guess his name is as it implies. ^^ By the way, go ahead and ban me or whatever. Delete this comment and abuse your power more just because you don't like what I have to say. It's obvious that only hacks with improved graphics are noticed and given any attention to. Which is kind of sad, really, because it is "graphics over game-play". And as soon as you get over the pretty tiles, and everything, it's really not even a hack. It's the same exact Pokémon with 'features' that wouldn't be implemented by Nintendo for a reason.

I hope you at least read half of this post. And, hopefully, you'll stop trying to act like your hired by Nintendo, or something, because it really is just rude, and annoying. I respect you for what you have done, but I'm not going to worship you like you want me to. Sorry. :)

I didn't read but about the first paragraph and a half of this post.
    I respect your thoughts, but a team is a team. When people get together, in this case to create hack roms, they're going to do everything they can in order to do the best job that they can possibly do.

bangBANG in no way is an attempt at trying to be cocky, over-confident team of hackers trying to better everyone else. We're simply hacking roms and doing whatever we can in order to promote them and get others to play them when they're finally released.
    This certainly isn't a company either. We would have to be paid in order to be that, but that would be a form of piracy beyond that point.

I am merely a month old to both this site and hacking. I have no room to be cocky or over-confident, and Manipulation should know this most of all because I'm clearly still wary of my abilities. I created bangBANG because I want a team to communicate and work with. Not to brag with.
    Despite hacking roms is nothing more than a college boy hobby to me, no matter what I do I like to be as professional as possible. That is why I try to create a well composed thread to match anything I post or my friends post if they request it. Professionalism appeals to others.

Take it easy kiddo. :)

edit// Thanks SharpPoint. I really appreciate it! :)

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    cello cello cello ...cello you compleatly didnt read my post why not :C and you didnt talk about the fact the manipulation is kinda taking over bangbang but like sharppoint said the lable idea as been thought of but thought it wouldent work, the idea that some one is posting a team for more than one hack its like when someone sais there making two hacks at once its always looked down on because all the good hackers can see that both there hacks will go know were. yeah your new thats why you were stare stucked by manipulation and I can understand(the guys) anger but hey I still wish you the best of luck even tho you keep ignoring me :'C

Pogeygothaxed

Years
    I didn't read but about the first paragraph and a half of this post.
    I respect your thoughts, but a team is a team. When people get together, in this case to create hack roms, they're going to do everything they can in order to do the best job that they can possibly do.

bangBANG in no way is an attempt at trying to be cocky, over-confident team of hackers trying to better everyone else. We're simply hacking roms and doing whatever we can in order to promote them and get others to play them when they're finally released.
    This certainly isn't a company either. We would have to be paid in order to be that, but that would be a form of piracy beyond that point.

I am merely a month old to both this site and hacking. I have no room to be cocky or over-confident, and Manipulation should know this most of all because I'm clearly still wary of my abilities. I created bangBANG because I want a team to communicate and work with. Not to brag with.
    Despite hacking roms is nothing more than a college boy hobby to me, no matter what I do I like to be as professional as possible. That is why I try to create a well composed thread to match anything I post or my friends post if they request it. Professionalism appeals to others.

Take it easy kiddo. :)

edit// Thanks SharpPoint. I really appreciate it! :)

"This certainly isn't a company either. We would have to be paid in order to be that." Then stop acting like one. You blew off my comment without any regard for my opinion, even though others have agreed. Just like those big companies do. Your whole post reads like some official speech. I think "tl;dr" is only proving my point more...

I don't see why you need so much promotion and stuff. I get that you want people to play your hack(s) - but so does everyone else on here, and they don't go out of their way. And, any other type of advertisement would get you banned. It's part of the rules, remember those? I guess you don't really have to follow those, though...

Anyway, whatever. I wouldn't be suprised if you gave up on this hack because it's too much 'work' since you make it actual work. It's a Pokémon game. Just remember that, at least...

Finishing my statement, (not that you'll read it anyway, but) if anyone should "take it easy, kiddo" it's you. :)

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    I guess you don't really have to follow those, though...
    psh acorse, manipulation is pretty much took charge of this team and manipulation dosent even follow the rules sometimes(some mod) but I know the way manipulation works this post is one of the post that is not agaist the rules but she/he(could never figure out) will deleat my post
    maby not maby she/he dosent want to prove my point and deleat my post I dont know I cant wait to find out tho

cello my sugestion
    your thead is coming off a lil bit ''all power full"
    my these things "cry I get so manny people wanting to join my hack its over welming you dont understand"
    what!! I would be happy if so manny people want to join my hack
    so dont complain about your sucses
    and ditch manipulation even tho I know you wont bc she/he is a great scripter and noby in there right mind would boot there best scripter

manipulation you a great rom hacker a lil snobby and your modding skills need work I am sorry If I bashed you to much :P I like you as a rom hacker just not a mod

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    *sigh* This thread needs a good cleaning.

cello cello cello ...cello you compleatly didnt read my post why not :C and you didnt talk about the fact the manipulation is kinda taking over bangbang but like sharppoint said the lable idea as been thought of but thought it wouldent work, the idea that some one is posting a team for more than one hack its like when someone sais there making two hacks at once its always looked down on because all the good hackers can see that both there hacks will go know were. yeah your new thats why you were stare stucked by manipulation and I can understand(the guys) anger but hey I still wish you the best of luck even tho you keep ignoring me :'C

Sorry, I missed your first post.
    Manipulation isn't trying to take over bangBANG or if that's even what you're suggesting, I can't really tell.
    Rofl, I created this team not even a week ago. We're hacking roms not plotting to take over the world.

"This certainly isn't a company either. We would have to be paid in order to be that." Then stop acting like one. You blew off my comment without any regard for my opinion, even though others have agreed. Just like those big companies do. Your whole post reads like some official speech. I think "tl;dr" is only proving my point more...

I don't see why you need so much promotion and stuff. I get that you want people to play your hack(s) - but so does everyone else on here, and they don't go out of their way. And, any other type of advertisement would get you banned. It's part of the rules, remember those? I guess you don't really have to follow those, though...

Anyway, whatever. I wouldn't be suprised if you gave up on this hack because it's too much 'work' since you make it actual work. It's a Pokémon game. Just remember that, at least...

Finishing my statement, (not that you'll read it anyway, but) if anyone should "take it easy, kiddo" it's you. :)

Pogey, I'm starting to not understand why you even bother to post anymore. Every single one of them proves how easy it is for you to contradict yourself.

You say "It's a pokemon game" yet you go thread to thread picking out every bit of information that doesn't sit right with you and do your best to bash the person for it as if their very existence relys on it.
    I would love to find all of the posts but I'm sure more than half were deleted on the count of they are useless.
    Quite frankly you should feel rather embarrassed for your posts.

The argument you're trying so hard to start isn't really worth the effort for me to even worry with on several different levels. I've created a team, I'm making a hack, and I simply don't care what nonsensical crap you have to try and put on me.

As for the rules, I know them well enough. I would love to stay on this community long enough to release Crossroads and maybe another hack or two, and that's exactly why I do everything to follow the rules.
    There is no advertisement being done here besides creating banners to be placed in signatures and this thread.

tl;dr
    Your argument is simply not valid. And just plain out silly. ^^

Anyways,
    Guys, I'm not Manipulation so I can't really fight his side in your remarks towards him, but he is a hacker to and he is allowed to join a team if he wants to. Him being a moderator does not mean he's obliged to keep his projects hidden forever.

This is a team for christ sake. Just stop this nasty crap and focus on yourselves.

Now, Will a mod clean this up so my team's thread will look decent? I have more "lolworlddomination" to do with it.

Pogeygothaxed

Years
    *sigh* This thread needs a good cleaning.

Sorry, I missed your first post.
    Manipulation isn't trying to take over bangBANG or if that's even what you're suggesting, I can't really tell.
    Rofl, I created this team not even a week ago. We're hacking roms not plotting to take over the world.

Pogey, I'm starting to not understand why you even bother to post anymore. Every single one of them proves how easy it is for you to contradict yourself.

You say "It's a pokemon game" yet you go thread to thread picking out every bit of information that doesn't sit right with you and do your best to bash the person for it as if their very existence relys on it.
    I would love to find all of the posts but I'm sure more than half were deleted on the count of they are useless.
    Quite frankly you should feel rather embarrassed for your posts.

The argument you're trying so hard to start isn't really worth the effort for me to even worry with on several different levels. I've created a team, I'm making a hack, and I simply don't care what nonsensical crap you have to try and put on me.

As for the rules, I know them well enough. I would love to stay on this community long enough to release Crossroads and maybe another hack or two, and that's exactly why I do everything to follow the rules.
    There is no advertisement being done here besides creating banners to be placed in signatures and this thread.

tl;dr
    Your argument is simply not valid. And just plain out silly. ^^

Anyways,
    Guys, I'm not Manipulation so I can't really fight his side in your remarks towards him, but he is a hacker to and he is allowed to join a team if he wants to. Him being a moderator does not mean he's obliged to keep his projects hidden forever.

This is a team for christ sake. Just stop this nasty crap and focus on yourselves.

Now, Will a mod clean this up so my team's thread will look decent? I have more "lolworlddomination" to do with it.

I'm bashing? You just said every single one of my posts were useless and that half of them were deleted? Uh, you're the hypocrite not me...none of my posts have been deleted that I am aware. Well, until you get your little "mod" to "clean this up" for you.

By the way, I don't feel embarrassed about them. And, you're the one making all of this drama. Read the post above. It's basically you making another thread with all of your different font sizes, doing the exact thing you say I'm doing.

"The argument you're trying so hard to start isn't really worth the effort for me to even worry with on several different levels. I've created a team, I'm making a hack, and I simply don't care what nonsensical crap you have to try and put on me."

? I'm not trying so hard, you're just upset because you know - and everyone else knows that I'm right. And if it wasn't worth your effort, then you wouldn't keep replying trying to defend yourself and your hack. You think this is bad publicity, or something, which only makes my argument "valid"...

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    I understand your view to cello I am stuck in the middle and I know your not trying to take over the world ,rom hacking is not even a profesen or job and please don't tel manipulation to deleat my post I didnt bash you or did anything wrong
    well all in all everybodey needs to chill and be happy for cello he is a grea guy and dont get mad cello one person dose not agree with you dont get mad he dose have SOME valid points

bigfatgranny

Pokemon Shadow's Haze.
    Years
    I was wondering how manipulation knew I "wasnt good enough" If he didnt even look at the file I attached. To insult me with no basis on whether I am good or not is just arrogant. Nothing against him but there really was no need for him to bash me with no proof whatsoever if I was good or not.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I feel it's only fair.
    Apparently you (Pogey) see it as "OK" to come into my team's thread with your guns loaded ready to tell me why you don't like my ideas and how I should give up on them and stop being an apparent douchelord.
    Would you have liked it if I had done the same for you and your team?
    "Oh your threads not flashy enough lol gtfo you rtards!"

You know what? Since you seem to feel so strongly about this, instead of cleaning this up I would like to recommend a moderator close this thread up for good.

Apparently Pogey now makes the rules and nice things are not allowed.
    Like I said, I'm a month old to this site and hacking, and it's really no fun when you have no one to share it with. That's exactly why I created this team.

I now see what I've done wrong and in order to stop myself from having any further fun it must be stopped and prevented at all costs.

Mods, close this thread.

I would like to make it clear though.
    I will not stop the production of crossroads, and won't until I am finished. I know there are plenty of people who want to play it and I feel like I shouldn't let them down.
    I wont quit working with my team or quit helping people who need my help.
    To top it all off, I will not quit trying to make the best and flashiest hack I possibly can, understood?

I'm requesting closing this thread to prevent any more trouble than it has already caused.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back