• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bangBANG Productions

Years

bangBANG Productions

[alink id=Intro]Introduction[/alink id] | [alink id=News]News[/alink id] | [alink id=Team]Team[/alink id] | [alink id=Projects]Projects[/alink id] | [alink id=Help]Help[/alink id]

bangBANG Productions

[a id]Introduction[/a id]​
    Hello
    , I'm Spherical Ice. You may recognise bangBANG. It was previously under the ownership of a member called Cello, and he was bangBANG's original director. We (Mainly Manipulation and I, the original two bangBANG members) have not heard from Cello in a very long time, regardless of the amount of e-mails and PMs we have sent him.

Anyway, for those of you who do not know what (or who) we are, I can assure you that we are nothing more and nothing less than your average team - we only have nice, eye-catchy things so we can catch your attention. In the good way. ^.^'

There are many privileges of becoming a part of bangBANG, however, as we also showcase team member's hacks for everyone to see. We work together on hacks and all have our own projects. We look to bring you the best of the best, and that's all there is to it. You will know which hacks are made by bangBANG, I assure you.

RULES:

• Please apply only to what's posted under help. We'll hire you if we need help. Check our job postings.
    • If you do not get accepted in bangBANG, remember that it is nothing personal.
    • Follow the forum rules. Don't complain about the way we present things. Yes, this has happened to us before.
    • If you have a reasonable complaint then you can PM me, Spherical Ice, or Manipulation.
    • Do NOT request assistance from members of bangBANG in the thread. Do NOT request assistance at all from Spherical Ice, Manipulation and Chibi Robo.

bangBANG Productions

[a id]News[/a id]

>> A new bangBANG thread is posted due to inactivity of former leader of bangBANG, Cello. Manipulation and Spherical Ice take charge until notification from Cello is received. Additionally, Chibi Robo, The Final Destination and Luck become team members. - 07/11/09

bangBANG Productions

[a id]Team[/a id]
    bangBANG MEMBERS
    The members of bangBANG are listed here.

.SPHERICAL ICE
    Hack Skills: Spriter, Intermediate Scripter, Owner.
    Project(s): Private.

.MANIPULATION
    Hack Skills: Everything. Advanced scripter, Co-Owner.
    Project(s): Owner of Pokemon Sienna (Public Project)

.CHIBI ROBO
    Hack Skills: Spriter, Mapper.
    Project(s): Co-Owner of Pokemon Sienna (Public Project)

.THE FINAL DESTINATION
    Hack Skills: Overworld Spriter.
    Project(s): Overworld Spriter for Pokemon Shinite/Sienna (Public Project)

.LUCK
    Hack Skills: Mapper.
    Project(s): Temporary Mapper for Pokemon Sienna (Public Project)

Any previous members of the old bangBANG that was under Cello's ownership must re-apply, with adequate proof of work, just like anyone else applying.

bangBANG Productions

[a id]Projects[/a id]

Pokémon Sienna
    Team: Manipulation, Chibi Robo. See thread for whole team.
    Looking for: Nothing, really.
    Description: The day has finally come, the day for your era to begin. After months of waiting, you hear of an opening at the Indigo Plateau trainer school in Kanto, but your CV is rejected. Meanwhile, the region is being disturbed by the up-rising of a mysterious team. This 'team' have been going around the region and causing havoc, stealing Pokémon and mugging shops.

bangBANG Productions

[a id]Help[/a id]

Applicants must have good, English grammar and have an adequate amount of proof for the job being requested.
    If you have a hack you want to showcase under bangBANG, don't apply it.
    We'll invite you if we want you/your hack to join, granted you aren't in a team and we've spoken on multiple occasions.

Application
    Spoiler:

None

bangBANG - Owned by Cello, Spherical Ice and Manipulation​

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    oh cello left, thats so sad I realy liked the guy.

If he returns, then he will rightly return to the directing position. But, we can sadly say, we don't think it'll ever happen. The few weeks before he vanished, he was highly sick with swine flu. Last time we spoke to him, he threw up over his computer and had to go to hospital.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Oh sorry to hear that bout' cello harry....

Position: spriter / mapper
    Skills:
    spriter / mapper
    Proof of work/Hack: Shinite, Granite
    Past experience: here
    (I dunno what to put down so here's my DA account)
    Contact information: [email protected]
    Other Details(Optional): Is hawt

Here ya go~

Years

Chibi Robo - Accepted![A ID]chibirobo[/A ID]

Supplied proof of work is adequate for decision and is excellent. Congratulations, Chibi Robo, and welcome to bangBANG! I shall list you as a member and also list you under Shinite's worker list. Thank you for applying!​

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    ... That is kinda sad. Actually kinda enforces me to join, if only temporary:

Position: Tile Inserter (temporary, until Cello returns (if he does), as he was a fine inserter)
    Skills: Tile Inserter/Mapper
    Proof of work/Hack: Recks ROM Base, upcoming ROM Base (Harry has seen the pics, the Cave I mapped also in Map Rating thread:
    Spoiler:

Past experience: See Recks ROM Base, Pokemon: Island Mystery
    Other Details(Optional): Err... I may not be too active, but I will do my best.

Years

Deviation - Pending...[A ID]deviation[/A ID]

Supplied proof of work is adequate for decision and is excellent. Despite this, current team members, such as Manipulation, are already capable of inserting tiles. On the flip side, having a temporary tile inserter may be very helpful. For now, Deviation, your position is pending. Thank you for applying!​

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
    Position: OW Spriter
    Skills: Walking, Running=>
    bangBANG Productions

Proof of work/Hack: EnCODED
    Past experience: EnCODED, Distant, Colossal etc.
    Contact information: [email protected]---MSN, Email.
    Other Details(Optional): N/A

Years

The Final Destination - Accepted![A ID]thefinaldestination[/A ID]

Supplied proof of work is adequate for decision and is excellent. Congratulations, The Final Destination, and welcome to bangBANG! I shall list you as a member and also list you under enCODED and Shinite's worker list. If you would like you current hack, Pokémon Colossal, to be 'listed' under bangBANG, then either post here or PM me. Thank you for applying!​

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    Well, I always wanted to join .bB productions.
    I can basicaly do anything,but I dont think you guys need any mapper or scripters.
    So, I will post my sprites(even tho I don't think I will be accepted, because you guys got chibi robo.)

https://www.megaupload.com/?d=P89EKQFZ

Contact info: Vm's or PM's, but I perfer vm's.

Past experience: I helped a lot of people here on PC, pluse I have my hack. Also Scripted GP, and mapped for Torzach.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I would like to withdraw my application to the team please. I would not be of much use in the team, and my reasons I have given to Manipulation after a little chat, so he knows my reasons. If he doesn't remember, I can list them to you whenever.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    Yeah, Sure.

OverWorld
    bangBANG Productions

Re-poss/re-size
    bangBANG Productions

Trainer Sprites.
    bangBANG Productions

bangBANG Productions
    Fakemon
    bangBANG Productions

bangBANG Productions

bangBANG Productions

mmm... I had more, but for some reason tiny image won't upload it.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Seriously guys?
    Do I have to give some more information and new maps that I made, or can I just quote my previous request form? If so, >here< is my request form, because it'll take too much time to make a new batch of maps for you people. >:[
    If not, I call on the powers of Manipulation to support me.

Years

Abnegation - Declined.[A ID]abnegation[/A ID]

This verdict was by far the most difficult to reach, seeing as you are a former bangBANG member, but I am afraid that the decision made by Cello was not, at the time, unanimous throughout the team. We feel that your skills aren't really ROM Hacking related.

We really are apologetic, but you are not accepted in bangBANG Productions. Thank you, Abnegation, for applying!​

NarutoActor - Declined.[A ID]narutoactor[/A ID]

This verdict, on the other hand, was not very hard to reach, for numerous reasons: the examples given are frankly not so good, choppy in many places and I can spot loads of anatomical errors in your scratches. Additionally, grammar is a requirement for getting into bangBANG, which you clearly lack.

Sorry, but you are not accepted in bangBANG Productions. Thank you, NarutoActor, for applying.​

Deviation - Application Withdrawn.[A ID]deviation[/A ID]

Okay, Deviation. That is perfectly fine for us. We're sorry that you couldn't get in to bangBANG Productions. Thank you, Deviation, for applying.​

Luck - Accepted![A ID]luck[/A ID]

Supplied proof of work is adequate for decision and is excellent. Congratulations, Luck, and welcome, once again, to bangBANG! I shall list you as a member and also list you under Shinite's worker list. Thank you for applying!

Note: Sorry for confusion: new examples are not required, you just need to post your form again, is all.​

Last edited:

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years

If he returns, then he will rightly return to the directing position. But, we can sadly say, we don't think it'll ever happen. The few weeks before he vanished, he was highly sick with swine flu. Last time we spoke to him, he threw up over his computer and had to go to hospital.

Holy crap I hope he's ok. o_O Swine flu is lethal.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Yeah my best wishes go on to Cello...
    Sorry I am not posting to join just was concerned about Cello :\... You can delete this if you want Harry :P

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
    Years
    Position: Any Position except for spriting and ASM hacking
    Skills: A-Scripting,Mapper,Tile Inseter
    Proof of work/Hack:Pokémon Black Orb Version
    Scripting Skills:.
    Stealing Script.
    Spoiler:

Past experience: Pokemon Kinjoh but cancelled due to various reason
    Other Details(Optional):
    I'm 15

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years

xmouvelianx - Pending

Well, you're applying for something other than scripting. Can we see some proof, please? For now, you're declined for scripting, that script isn't anything special. So, can we see some maps, and your other skills?

Back